Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The writing is just so big, definitely aim at kids 😂
Surprised they didn't just make it a picture book!
I have a feeling she’ll release a children’s alphabet book next. Something for world book day next year..

A is for All the best
B is for Bi carb
C is for cold callong
D is for Dorgeous
E is for E cloth
F is for Fake
G is for Gregory
H is for Hinching

I could go on and on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m no fan of Mrs Hinch but I’m no hater either. I just choose not to support her as I find her fake and a bit bizarre. I’m not sure she can be blamed for not responding to people who request her help though. She must get thousands of messages
If you had a shop with 2 million “customers” you’d employ some help..so you may not actually get a reply from the main woman but you’d at least get some kind of acknowledgement from time to time! I know full well a huge influencer is not going to reply to a small insta account like mine..but to people who are stressed out trying to fit everything in,overwhelmed, anxious, stuck at home all day this could mean a lot..this is her target audience after all?! She’s not relatable to me in any way..I work and don’t have time to get my nails done or go for lunch, shop or clean my house all day, unless it’s the weekend or I’m on holiday..I don’t dislike her I just don’t agree with the way her account has become like one big insta shop and a lot of her methods are very questionable. Like someone said on another thread she doesn’t actually clean anything..just sprays or wipes and that’s so true!

Reactions: 17
I’m no fan of Mrs Hinch but I’m no hater either. I just choose not to support her as I find her fake and a bit bizarre. I’m not sure she can be blamed for not responding to people who request her help though. She must get thousands of messages
I don’t think anyone expects her to respond to all her messages, but if she’s taken the time to block someone that means she’s seen the message, so made the choice to remove them when she could have easily replied.
We’re not talking a normal message from a hincher, saying how much they love her etc. These were messages from a lady who got into debt buying a shark and other things to keep up the Hinch style life. She asked for advice because of the debt and her anxiety I believe. Then a poor woman who was an avid fan. She lost her triplets and reached out to Hinch. Hinch blocked her. She didn’t have to do that. It seems to be her thing. If you don’t send her a message that’s gushing with adoration for her, you get blocked.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone listen to the radio interview? It sounds like she’s working with Minky to bring out different coloured ones [emoji849]

And apparently Zoflora was her first amazing product [emoji23]
I heard Grey ones to match their Grey kitchens.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Hi everyone I started reading these threads a few days and want to introduce myself. I have followed Mrs Hinch for a while now, I even started my own Instagram page just to upload pictures of cleaning that I've been doing for years before she came along but I thoroughly got sucked into it all. I have taken a back seat recently because I've realised how bad it has all been for my mental health. I have been putting so much pressure on myself to try and keep my house perfect. I have a toddler a full time job and it just isn't realistic to keep up with it. I'm buying things I can't afford, missing out on family time, neglecting my husband so I can clean something I've already cleaned 100 times in the same week. It sounds so stupid when I write it down like that. I cried at work a few because I hadn't had a chance to do anything that morning and I felt like such a failure, that's when I realised how much this is effecting me. It's not like my house was unclean before all of this. I have nothing against her as a person but after reading this thread I can see how she targets people just like me. I have MH issues and at first it really helped me feel like I was in control of things but now I see I'm definitely not it's just unrealistic to keep up with it all then the feeling of being a failure sneaks in. I have her book coming today as I'd already preoerdered it. I'm waiting on a delivery from minky because for some reason I thought I needed £30 worth of different cloths. We are a normal working class family, I will never have a perfect new build show home and I feel like I'm no longer good enough at anything because I don't have these trivial things. This thread is definitely helping me see that I'm not alone and I can get over this feeling ,so thankyou all so much. I'm going to stop rambling on now but just wanted to say hello and that I am no longer describing myself as a "hincher" 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 75
If you had a shop with 2 million “customers” you’d employ some help..so you may not actually get a reply from the main woman but you’d at least get some kind of acknowledgement from time to time! I know full well a huge influencer is not going to reply to a small insta account like mine..but to people who are stressed out trying to fit everything in,overwhelmed, anxious, stuck at home all day this could mean a lot..this is her target audience after all?! She’s not relatable to me in any way..I work and don’t have time to get my nails done or go for lunch, shop or clean my house all day, unless it’s the weekend or I’m on holiday..I don’t dislike her I just don’t agree with the way her account has become like one big insta shop and a lot of her methods are very questionable. Like someone said on another thread she doesn’t actually clean anything..just sprays or wipes and that’s so true!
I think it would be worse if she had a social media manager going through and replying to her comments and mesages as it's so disingenuous and usually obvious it not the real person replying. Zoella got a social media manager to start writing her instagram posts and it was glaringly obvious it wasn't her. I actually think shes just better off not replying than doing this. (Although kind of wish she would get someone as her downfall might get speed up a bit when people realise what she's doing)

Reactions: 2
She does respond! With a BLOCK.

Reactions: 9
Hi everyone I started reading these threads a few days and want to introduce myself. I have followed Mrs Hinch for a while now, I even started my own Instagram page just to upload pictures of cleaning that I've been doing for years before she came along but I thoroughly got sucked into it all. I have taken a back seat recently because I've realised how bad it has all been for my mental health. I have been putting so much pressure on myself to try and keep my house perfect. I have a toddler a full time job and it just isn't realistic to keep up with it. I'm buying things I can't afford, missing out on family time, neglecting my husband so I can clean something I've already cleaned 100 times in the same week. It sounds so stupid when I write it down like that. I cried at work a few because I hadn't had a chance to do anything that morning and I felt like such a failure, that's when I realised how much this is effecting me. It's not like my house was unclean before all of this. I have nothing against her as a person but after reading this thread I can see how she targets people just like me. I have MH issues and at first it really helped me feel like I was in control of things but now I see I'm definitely not it's just unrealistic to keep up with it all then the feeling of being a failure sneaks in. I have her book coming today as I'd already preoerdered it. I'm waiting on a delivery from minky because for some reason I thought I needed £30 worth of different cloths. We are a normal working class family, I will never have a perfect new build show home and I feel like I'm no longer good enough at anything because I don't have these trivial things. This thread is definitely helping me see that I'm not alone and I can get over this feeling ,so thankyou all so much. I'm going to stop rambling on now but just wanted to say hello and that I am no longer describing myself as a "hincher" 😅
Big hugs! I think a lot of us here can sympathise and relate to real MH issues. Give me a lived in house over a sterile show home stinking of chemical fragrance any day! Tonsa love to you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Welcome to the club!! I'm glad you've seen the light but also sorry it made you feel inadequate. That is exactly what MH does, pretends she loves a barg? Buys cheap things at a couple of quid, multiplied by 20... then does this 4 days a week, makes the hincher believe they need it to and for most, it's unaffordable. Try send your cloths back today once they are delivered, get your £30 refund and go treat yourself to something that makes YOU happy x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think it would be worse if she had a social media manager going through and replying to her comments and mesages as it's so disingenuous and usually obvious it not the real person replying. Zoella got a social media manager to start writing her instagram posts and it was glaringly obvious it wasn't her. I actually think shes just better off not replying than doing this. (Although kind of wish she would get someone as her downfall might get speed up a bit when people realise what she's doing)
Yes..that’s very true..good point! The main thing is though, more and more people are starting to see the light about her or getting irritated or fed up with the samey drivel! It’s all a big con, just take it for what it is. Would I want 2 million people seeing every piece of my life..ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Reactions: 4
Welcome to the club!! I'm glad you've seen the light but also sorry it made you feel inadequate. That is exactly what MH does, pretends she loves a barg? Buys cheat things at a couple of quid, multiplied by 20... then does this 4 days a week, makes the hincher believe they need it to and for most, it's unaffordable. Try send your cloths back today once they are delivered, get your £30 refund and go treat yourself to something that makes YOU happy x
And the book.. cancel the book x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have a feeling she’ll release a children’s alphabet book next. Something for world book day next year..

A is for All the best
B is for Bi carb
C is for cold callong
D is for Dorgeous
E is for E cloth
F is for Fake
G is for Gregory
H is for Hinching

I could go on and on 😂😂
Don't give her more ideas! We already know she loves stealing them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When you wake up to this!!! This has pissed me off beyond belief!! Talk about double standards, the abuse and the name calling that the minions give anybody who dare have an opinion, no matter what it is?
Oh shut up hinch!!! Ffs 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
First off you ARE good enough! Your holding down a full time job, bringing up a toddler and thats a full time job in itself 😊

This is what worries me about all the shite hinch spouts.....what is going to happen when she starts getting all her ebayer bargs for the baby? Theres going to be a lot of new mums thinking there not good enough unless they have everything that hinch has 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I bet Mrs hinch's cleaner is loving life with them being in London, she can get on with her cleaning in peace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Christ people are not even allowed an opinion on the book without being told they are "jealous haters" wtaf!
How the duck can you give a book that you’ve not read yet a review of any kind, let alone a 5 star one - bloody moron

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.