Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by that first page we saw, I don’t think they’ll be glowing...

And I like this. And I do this. And I love my dog. And I love Mr Hinch, oh And And And And....

Well that’s for anyone whose ever said that she’s never claimed she has anxiety, there it is in black and white.

Deluded woman.
Is it me or does she now seem like she’s down playing it a little on this morning she said I’m a bit of a worrier and says in the book she gets worried and anxious that’s not mental health everybody gets a bit worried and anxious about things wonder if she’s conscious of going on about it too much now as she’s knows people are on to her

Reactions: 14
Christ people are not even allowed an opinion on the book without being told they are "jealous haters" wtaf!
That was me that gave it the 1star hahaha. I'm sorry but the first page was enough to give me the 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If she is already tagging selfies with the book I bet the Hinch Army group members on Facebook who didn't get their "book" - and I use that term very loosely, it's honestly akin to some tit I might have wrote down on paper stapled together when I was 10 - yesterday they will 100% be losing their tit right now, I can picture brews being flung and phones being smashed.

I've never heard so much anger in typo than I did yesterday when they discovered some people were seeing it in Asda and the like.

I find it hilarious how easily angered they all are.

I can't believe how rude and aggressively personal they can get on the groups if you go against the Hinch yet write "anyone who stockpiles are borderline insane" under some absolute lunatic who bought a dozen washing up liquids, they ban ya!

Guerrilla warfare.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she is already tagging selfies with the book I bet the Hinch Army group members on Facebook who didn't get their "book" - and I use that term very loosely, it's honestly akin to some tit I might have wrote down on paper stapled together when I was 10 - yesterday they will 100% be losing their tit right now, I can picture brews being flung and phones being smashed.

I've never heard so much anger in typo than I did yesterday when they discovered some people were seeing it in Asda and the like.

I find it hilarious how easily angered they all are.

I can't believe how rude and aggressively personal they can get on the groups if you go against the Hinch yet write "anyone who stockpiles are borderline insane" under some absolute lunatic who bought a dozen washing up liquids, they ban ya!

Guerrilla warfare.
I'm still waiting to one Hincher to be like guyyyyyyys I bought every book off the shelf because I love her so much!

Reactions: 4
Is it me or does she now seem like she’s down playing it a little on this morning she said I’m a bit of a worrier and says in the book she gets worried and anxious that’s not mental health everybody gets a bit worried and anxious about things wonder if she’s conscious of going on about it too much now as she’s knows people are on to her
I was thinking about this, and I think they're being careful to not phrase it as 'I have anxiety' as she's presumably not been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, so they're saying it's 'nervousness'. They can't market it as a self help book for anxiety sufferers, as the title suggests, as it's a dangerous thing to do.

I would like to say to anyone who might read here and think they might have anxiety- hinch states textbook symptoms such as a panic attack, don't think you don't have it because you haven't had one. I only say because this happened to me, everywhere I read said about panic attacks and I've never had one ever but did have other symptoms. I know it seems a bit stupid to post this here but it might help someone

Reactions: 22
The sad thing is this is how a lot of kids today are growing up.
Claiming it’s bullying if someone doesn’t agree with them or want to play the same game as them in the playground.
I work on a school yard at lunch and the things kids come running to me over is ridiculous
Snowflake generation I'm afraid

Reactions: 5
Extract from the book
It's ironic that her hinchers don't usually use punctuation seeing as she's put 8 comas in one sentence 😂. If you need to put that many in a sentence then it needs restructuring with a full stop in there to break it up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m no fan of Mrs Hinch but I’m no hater either. I just choose not to support her as I find her fake and a bit bizarre. I’m not sure she can be blamed for not responding to people who request her help though. She must get thousands of messages

Reactions: 2
I’m no fan of Mrs Hinch but I’m no hater either. I just choose not to support her as I find her fake and a bit bizarre. I’m not sure she can be blamed for not responding to people who request her help though. She must get thousands of messages
People aren't blaming her for not responding, this issue comes when she puts up this I'm your best mate persona, then when someone reaches out as she tells them to do if they need someone to talk to as they 'are all in this together', they get blocked and they has happened on several occasions, directly impacting on mental health. The fact she has blocked them means she has read the message, chosen to ignore it and then actively go to block that vulnerable person who is reaching out for help and reassurance. That's the problem. I don't think anyone would have an issue with her not reading as she will get loads of messages.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She isn’t expected to respond to everything, but the fact that she blocks people means that she has seen it!

Reactions: 21
Re the This Morning post I wrote several comments explaining how she is essentially a con artist and is full of sh*t, telling people to come to this forum and read the HUNDREDS OF PAGES of truth exposing her. I was met with backlash from the huns obviously calling ME ridiculous and that I’m a disgrace and we’re all bullies on this site 🤣🤣.

Then I told the story of the lady who lost triplets and how little old Mrs Hinch the normal girl from Essex who just loves to clean, ignored and blocked this woman when she was at her lowest yet has the audacity to wang on about mental health and champion charities such as kicks count. Shortly after, my comments disappeared along with the whole thread of at least 60 and A LOT of other people’s who were saying negative/truthful things about her have also gone when I last looked 🧐. Then suddenly last night MrsHinch herself has commented on it calling everyone who is publicising all of these unsavoury facts about her - trolls, unkind people who can’t sleep at night - don’t you have trouble sleeping Soph? Wonder why that is. This post and the comments obviously touched a nerve as when does she ever comment on posts about her? The time is coming Tattlers when everyone shall see the light.
3C95F479-94FD-4EA5-8161-B041F692A890.jpeg
291D723D-2977-4812-94F1-A8F40FEBFB94.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.