Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on virgin radio with Chris Evans right now, you can text in questions. GO GO GO!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone have the number to text in?

I’m working so can’t listen in right now but will happily text!

Reactions: 2
Every time my life boy sings baa baa black sheep I think of the hinch barmy 🤣

Reactions: 2
Extract from the book
Wow, it really does read like it's aimed at little children!

I bet the hinchers literally made themselves a pot of tea in that teacosy teapot and sat somewhere with moist knickers and grinnining like a maniac to read it and all!

Gregory gloves.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It comes as no surprise to me that the kind of person who freely admits they’re ‘obsessed’ with her is also the kind of person who can’t use commas or apostrophes, or even a full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Shocked by the photos from yesterday. I’ve never seen such a painfully thin (6 month?) pregnant woman. Considering how skinny she was pre-pregnancy, I can’t believe she’s actually managed to lose weight these past few months.

I’ve had two kids and was perpetually starving and looked like a blimp when pregnant. I know everyone’s different, and she looks to be quite tall, but it not normal to be so thin.

I’m not skinny shaming here - I really think there’s something seriously wrong and I hope she’s being well monitored. The photos of plates loaded with food seems to be a ploy to deflect attention - there’s no way she eats that much.

Reactions: 14
It would seem the Guernsey public are a bit more discerning than I expected, I shoved my copy of the book on a local fb selling group and received not one iota of interest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did anyone listen to the radio interview? It sounds like she’s working with Minky to bring out different coloured ones 🙄

And apparently Zoflora was her first amazing product 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The writing is just so big, definitely aim at kids 😂
Surprised they didn't just make it a picture book!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.