Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make up by Mikey is asking people to boycott these hotels, but yesterday he was happy to be in one with the Hinch!
Also she's obvs happy to stay there!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s official book release today, but most got it yesterday! Can’t wait to read the reviews 🤣🤣
Judging by that first page we saw, I don’t think they’ll be glowing...

And I like this. And I do this. And I love my dog. And I love Mr Hinch, oh And And And And....

Extract from the book

Well that’s for anyone whose ever said that she’s never claimed she has anxiety, there it is in black and white.

Deluded woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Official book release today guys..who's excited? Come on...own up 🤮
😤😂
Mine is winging it's way from Amazon this morning.
I'll be putting my verified review on their website later! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mine is winging it's way from Amazon this morning.
I'll be putting my verified review on their website later! 🤣
The jealous comments also appear on the amazon reviews 😂😂 I think where it says “people who buy this book, also buy....” there should be a picture of a dictionary! I think we need to expand the minions vocabulary and also what words actually mean 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In her mind anyone who doesn't agree with her or like her is a troll, it's pretty sad if you can get to adulthood and not realise that people can disagree or not like you and its fine. The narcissist in her needs to be adored and it's the only reason she engages with this hincher crap is to boost her ego. The sooner they realise that the better. The negative comments are getting more and more frequent, more than they used to be, you would maybe get one or two before. When it's not on her page and she can't control it it must be infuriating for her. Hinchers worship everything about her but the general public outside of instagram aren't as brainwashed.
The sad thing is this is how a lot of kids today are growing up.
Claiming it’s bullying if someone doesn’t agree with them or want to play the same game as them in the playground.
I work on a school yard at lunch and the things kids come running to me over is ridiculous

Reactions: 28
If it is Jamie I've reported it as abuse! 🤣

There's one woman just given a verified review and she's admitted she's not receiving it until today. :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do these morons even know what a review is? You can't leave a review on something you are still waiting to receive. Pillocks

Reactions: 21
I really shouldn’t read or comment on Hinch stuff.... I get wound up too easily with her minions stupid comments!! 😂

Reactions: 14
Do these morons even know what a review is? You can't leave a review on something you are still waiting to receive. Pillocks
I'd hoped that Amazon would make it completely verified reviews to hopefully keep some of the Hinchers out.

Reactions: 7
Official book release today guys..who's excited? Come on...own up 🤮
😤😂
Buzzzzzzzzzzzing for it

NOT !
I was tempted to get it (for a millisecond).. it looks just the right size to put under my short dining table leg , I bet it would sort that wobble right out , I’m sick of hot peas in my crotch (although that is quite nice and it’s the only action I’m getting)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.