Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle bingo for Thursday:

🔹A million WBD reposts of sickening acts of cruelty to children
🔹Ronnie or Henry dressed as a Hincher / one of her books at some point during the day
🔹A WBD plug for her new "book"
🔹Blue songs on everything
🔹90+ stories
🔹The niece doing something Hinch related for WBD
🔹Hinch's disbelief about how all this has happened to her
🔹I had initially thought she'd be going to Heart's Global Awards as they are sponsored by Very, but it seems they've dropped her.. so a tentative bingo on her going to that and "finally finding the confidence to put on a big dress and accept an invitation, thanks to the Hinchers"🤢

Anymore for anymore?
Yes the Very thing! I was wondering about that as we haven’t had the bloody extortionately priced items she plugs to her sheep for ages 🤦‍♀️ I wonder if they have dropped her? God I hope so for her Hinchers sake 🤞

Reactions: 8
Tonight Susan's we examine, Hinch casserole or Sheep's brains? 🤢🤢🤢
I once ate sheep’s brains in a Morocco’s restaurant buffet. I was pissed and couldn’t see what I was choosing. Alas, I’ve never done it again. Her casseroles look decidedly like what I ate 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I know this isn't a mum group but my daughter is 17 months and screams blue murder everytime I put her rear facing. Like tears stream down her face and she's beside herself even when we are done with the drive. Her nannan has an old car seat which she goes forward facing in when she's in the car with her. And shes fine, so it's definitely an issue with rear facing but I don't know how to make it better - it's devastating for everyone when she's screaming, but I know it's safer so I was hoping for advice!
Awh bless, I get how horrible that is for you all. As another poster has mentioned we have a mirror so my son can see us, I also found on Amazon a steering wheel toy that attaches to the headrest which he really enjoys. There might be other toys etc you can get that could attach to help distract?

Reactions: 1
Fell down a rabbit hole and into Ma Barker's Facebook from one of those awful groups 🤣

Anyway, looks like she's always had that bitchy look on her face. Plus it's interesting to see a non filtered picture (looks non filtered anyway) although she has enough fake tan and make up on to cover all of Wonka's Oompa Loompas.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How sad that the book she says is Ronnie's favourite is one that requires zero input from her. Just plays him music. Then she can chuck him behind the couch out of sight to read to himself while she gets on fleecing the sheep.
All this talk of sitting in his little teepee reading him books as well. I read my 6month a Julia Donaldson book every single day. He's more interested in grabbing my hair right now, but I persist 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve been a lurker for a while but I just have to get this off my chest....

Anyone else noticed when she sits Ronnie behind the sofa and films him he’s exploring and picking up whatever he’s interested in then she can’t help herself, she HAS to shove a different toy in his face!!! That is so bad for his development and she should just let him explore and sit waiting for his interaction, at least then he’d be getting somewhere !

Reactions: 24
So Ronnie has shown interest in a musical book and she is posting that she hates it because it makes noise! Wow! Poor kid, hardly any colour in his life and now noisy toys will be banned!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Being an "influencer" and having millions of followers sounds like my idea of hell. I'll stick to my 9-5 salaried job with colleagues, leaving the house and having a quiet life that I didn't have to sell my soul to corporations for, thanks!
totally with you on this. The thought of parading my life and family on social media makes me me feel really unwell! None of them can be happy..... surely?!

Reactions: 4
I know this isn't a mum group but my daughter is 17 months and screams blue murder everytime I put her rear facing. Like tears stream down her face and she's beside herself even when we are done with the drive. Her nannan has an old car seat which she goes forward facing in when she's in the car with her. And shes fine, so it's definitely an issue with rear facing but I don't know how to make it better - it's devastating for everyone when she's screaming, but I know it's safer so I was hoping for advice!
If the suggestions of a mirror or toys don't work, you could try attaching a tablet to the headrest for her to watch something on? I personally don't usually like to see little ones plonked in front of screens but I think in this case, where she's distressed and it's a safety issue, might be worth a shot?

Reactions: 3
Mate I splashed out and treated myself to one of the heated airers from Lakeland. Changed my bleeping life! Sling the washing on, plug it in and leave it overnight, job done 👍 It was expensive but our house is small and I can't stand having washing strung about everywhere, plus it's a cold and draughty house so stuff would take days and days to dry.
Ohhhh I so need one!!

Reactions: 1
On the food front I am going to cut her a lot more slack than most of you over Ronnie's diet. My daughter has just turned two and is a super picky eater. Up until 1 she was more or less exclusively breast fed....she really resisted against weaning, to the point where i was super nervous about her starting nursery at 1 because i was convinced she wouldn't eat anything there and I wasn't expressing successfully any more at that point. The Ella's Kitchen pouches were for ages about the only thing I could get her to eat. Even now, just turned two, we still use them a bit and she is a super picky eater. She loves feeding herself cereals, toast yoghurt and fruit but I cannot get her to self feed anything with vegetables or meat in and every time I've tried giving her bits of my food, whether it be my home made chicken casserole, fajitas, whatever, she has refused. Spoon feeding her a bit of Ella when she let's me is one of the only ways I ensure she has enough variety in her diet at home. That might be an unnecessarily detailed tangent, but my point is she might be struggling to get him to eat anything else. There's many things I judge her for but I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt on this particular one....
if that’s the case then it’d make her so much more relatable - and likeable - if she admitted that. I’m sure her cult followers would have loads of advice for her.

Reactions: 2
World book day isn’t about dressing up. It shouldn’t about books. Stories. For children. I despair.

Reactions: 9
Does she have other books for Ronnie? I've got 2 kids under 5 and our house is packed with the bloody things, not everyone has to have a library but wheres all the other books? The hungry caterpillar, the gruffalo, dr Seuss? They're like a rite of passage for kids!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.