Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the name of duck is happening today?!

Can someone #swipeup to intervene?! Jamie? Ma Barker? A kid? Where are they all? SHES bleeping LOST IT 🤣🤣🤣
Possibly the most ridiculous woman on this planet I feel embarrassed for her , no shame , no dignity, no class and the most unfunny person I have ever had the misfortune to see , seriously anyone who enjoys watching her has issues ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Naaah don’t... Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion.

How many more times do they need to show them books in shops??? I think they’ve done this at least 100x Nobody else does this
Because nobody is buying them so they have to get the advertising in lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker to this thread here 👋
She's getting harder and harder to watch every day! I can't actually believe she's happy doing what she's doing. Does she not experience guilt at the lies? Worried about being found out? From watching all her content, she seems like the kind of person to get her "kids" :rolleyes: to beat up another person just cause she didn't like them - in real life I mean. She's got a nasty side.

And from what she is intentionally showing on her stories - she's treating Ronnie like a dog. As she loves to show him off, you would think she would show all the development milestones eg rolling, moving etc but she hasn't. So it's hard to believe he's doing this behind the scenes. I'm pretty sure they would have drop ins at a famy centre to get Ronnie weighed and speak to a Health Visitor. If you wanted to do everything possible for your baby, would you not be asking the HV some questions and getting advice? Actively finding out what to do for him- not just asking Mum. For example, my mum mentioned she used to give us milky tea. Rather than just giving that to my son, I researched first and found that isn't advised. Advice changes all the time based on new research happening. You can't say "well my mum did it and I was fine", what about the cases that weren't fine! It's about making an educated decision.
Oh you know my great grandmother did it and my greatmother was absolutely fine so I'm gonna feed my baby gin* 🙄

*not based on fact or any research at all
** please do not feed your baby gin!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think it's fair enough that people comment and to be expected. We're here to discuss and comment on her content, and Ronnie through her own choice is a large part of that content.
I don't often discuss him myself but I never see comments relating to him or her parenting on here that I feel have come from a place of nastiness, not at all.
I agree, she has made Ronnie part of her content so cant be surprised that he is commented on.I do have my concerns about Ronnie’s development and I know babies will all develop at different rates but for me it’s the lack of interaction with him and this apparent need to keep him a baby. I wouldn’t even say it was a lack of parenting skills because it doesn’t always come naturally. The thing I find odd is her quick reaction to things mentioned on here to do with the dog, gifted items we’ve never seen, Trace in the loft etc etc but she has never, ever mentioned comments here on Ronnie’s lack of engagement, his motor skills or the pouches she feeds him. Perhaps there’s something going on that she has chosen not to share but. I hope not.

Reactions: 18
She probably does realise she just doesn't give two flying f@#$s tho it's all about the ££££ isn't it .

I feel bad saying this but if god forbid there is anything wrong with Ronnie I think she would be that kind of person that would ( dont know how to put this ) use it to her advantage to gain more sympathy from her followers. Feel horrible saying that but I just think it's true . Sorry if this sounds like I'm a right horrible cow .
Completely agree 100%

we saw how much sympathy she was begging for when Henry went to the vets.
with the “flu” last week.

I’ve said this from the start that she requires constant attention and she doesn’t care how she gets it. She’ll use everything to her advantage

Reactions: 11
I agree, she has made Ronnie part of her content so cant be surprised that he is commented on.I do have my concerns about Ronnie’s development and I know babies will all develop at different rates but for me it’s the lack of interaction with him and this apparent need to keep him a baby. I wouldn’t even say it was a lack of parenting skills because it doesn’t always come naturally. The thing I find odd is her quick reaction to things mentioned on here to do with the dog, gifted items we’ve never seen, Trace in the loft etc etc but she has never, ever mentioned comments here on Ronnie’s lack of engagement, his motor skills or the pouches she feeds him. Perhaps there’s something going on that she has chosen not to share but. I hope not.
Yes! You put it much better than I did. She interacts more with the dog than she does with Ronnie. And if she wasn't sure what she could be doing (who even does!) then would you not get a bit of advice from a HV? They are so good these days (where I am anyway) and would be really open to offering tips.
So if she is doing thisalready, she would be showing it on her stories because that's the type of person she is.
Or she's not. In which case, it's a bit worrying for Ronnie.
I wish she would just stop using him for content. Focus on him. She's so unrealistic about motherhood. So many parents find this the hardest time of their lives, yet she makes it look like its playing with a doll and going shopping for tat. In real life parents have to juggle and struggle.

I wouldn't be surprised if some Hinchers want a baby because of how she presents it. Which would be incredibly sad because it's all so fake.

Reactions: 20
Dear god.
Ffs! why? Why why why why why why?
These poor children who are being sent as a greedy grabby cu*tbag
Surely that’s borderline child abuse.

The tit I’d get from people if I sent my son to world book day as Gino D’Campo with a frying pan and a bleeping spatular

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Completely agree 100%

we saw how much sympathy she was begging for when Henry went to the vets.
with the “flu” last week.

I’ve said this from the start that she requires constant attention and she doesn’t care how she gets it. She’ll use everything to her advantage
Exactly I just dont get why she does it !

Reactions: 3
Anyone worried about criticising RonnieLongLegs needs to hop over to the Meghan and Harry thread.. couldn't believe what I was reading on there about Archie this morning :oops:

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker to this thread here 👋
She's getting harder and harder to watch every day! I can't actually believe she's happy doing what she's doing. Does she not experience guilt at the lies? Worried about being found out? From watching all her content, she seems like the kind of person to get her "kids" :rolleyes: to beat up another person just cause she didn't like them - in real life I mean. She's got a nasty side.

And from what she is intentionally showing on her stories - she's treating Ronnie like a dog. As she loves to show him off, you would think she would show all the development milestones eg rolling, moving etc but she hasn't. So it's hard to believe he's doing this behind the scenes. I'm pretty sure they would have drop ins at a famy centre to get Ronnie weighed and speak to a Health Visitor. If you wanted to do everything possible for your baby, would you not be asking the HV some questions and getting advice? Actively finding out what to do for him- not just asking Mum. For example, my mum mentioned she used to give us milky tea. Rather than just giving that to my son, I researched first and found that isn't advised. Advice changes all the time based on new research happening. You can't say "well my mum did it and I was fine", what about the cases that weren't fine! It's about making an educated decision.
Oh you know my great grandmother did it and my greatmother was absolutely fine so I'm gonna feed my baby gin* 🙄

*not based on fact or any research at all
** please do not feed your baby gin!!!!!!
I agree with not doing things just because "mum says" or even better "my mum did this and I'm fine". My mum smoked all the way through 4 pregnancies and both parents smoked heavily in the house and car with all 4 kids. Amazingly, we're all fine, no respiratory problems etc. Does this mean it's fine to smoke during pregnancy or around babies and young children? No, now we know better so we do better. Advice changes through the years and out of date advice can be dangerous.

Reactions: 18
Just seen she has “Mrs Hinch” as a registered trade mark since January. Looks like clothing, home interior, make up tutorials are going to give plenty of ohhh sooooo interesting threads... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.