Mrs Hinch #118 Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just see this on someones insta 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
What the actual duck! Since when was Hinch’s activity journal a book full of knowledge, exciting vocabulary and imaginative inspiration for a child?! Lets hope the poor kid that is forced to wear this doesn’t have to write about the book in an English lesson. Ugh. I despair at how thick and pathetic certain areas of society are becoming.

Reactions: 18
I have missed last couple of days as ended up having my wee one a week early and arrived by emergency section yesterday. I’m still in hospital and catching up while wee one is sleeping. I can’t get on insta so will catch up on what you all saying about grinch hope your all well x
Congratulations, hope you're both doing well 😊❤
(Very tempted to insert a "you got this mummaz" joke, but I'll refrain 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have missed last couple of days as ended up having my wee one a week early and arrived by emergency section yesterday. I’m still in hospital and catching up while wee one is sleeping. I can’t get on insta so will catch up on what you all saying about grinch hope your all well x
Congratulations 💋💋

Reactions: 2
YES! Or, we dedicate a week to obnoxious and ridiculous passive aggressive compliments. Then she can’t call us “trolls” because we technically aren’t saying anything mean 😊

I’ll start: I LOVE how healthy her dog is.
I'm just so hot for a man in a vest

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Guys I know this is really off topic. Please take it with an open mind but..
My friends dog died today. She was like her child, my friend is really broken hearted over it. I want to do something nice for her, maybe something that includes a photo of her dog, but more special than that, like a keepsake.
Any ideas what I can do?
Sorry to hear this. I love my dogs too. I had a portrait done of my husbands dog for him and he was over the moon. ❤

Reactions: 1
Not caught up yet but GUYYYYSSSSS what the duck. I hate to use the word “hysterical” (due to Iran connotations) but don’t know how else to describe what I just watched as she walked around 2 shops getting EXCITED to BUY tit SHE DOES NOT APPEAR TO NEED. What a terrible example of a “businesswoman”. I have the opposite of respect for this person. It make sure me sad, angry and frustrated that we the public have made her “famous”.
Typo... not 'iran' connotations I meant to just say 'bad connotations' I had not had my coffee yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
YES! Or, we dedicate a week to obnoxious and ridiculous passive aggressive compliments. Then she can’t call us “trolls” because we technically aren’t saying anything mean 😊

I’ll start: I LOVE how healthy her dog is.
I could really eat that casserole right now

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To save you watching ground hog day Hinch Hunch.
I can predict what her day will entail.
Ron porridge face,
Henry knob out spin around,
Onslow guns out , no sponge wash,
Salt & pepper pot shots,
Hinch Hunch make up tit, soz tips,
Cleaning something we haven’t seen cleaned for a week,
I’m nodding off here...
Wedding photos,
Troll mentions, mini anxiety attack,
Casserole ,
Then a meaningful quote.
Goodnight 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
That reminds me my South American ex-boyfriend who never used to read labels properly. When I first moved to Spain to live with him I had brought a large jar of Marmite with me. He assumed it was chocolate spread and put a tablespoon of Marmite in his mouth. All I could hear from the kitchen was gagging and 'What eez this fookeen Marmeet?' A few years later he grabbed my Nair hair removal cream from the room cabinet instead of the toothpaste, and tried to brush his teeth with it. 🤣
I know someone who decamped their salt and sugar. They made some coconut cakes and you can guess the rest!!🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.