Mrs Hinch #118 Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else getting advertisements for laundry capsules on their tattle.life feed? I wonder why 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG I’d forgotten about that! Geeeeeeezus!!! 🤯
I wasn’t on tattle when that happened but I remember thinking one... that’s not describing the book that’s describing the author... and two she is gonna get the mickey taken.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Letting your child go to school as that book... there’s no words...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe someone sent their kids to school like this 😨 That kid will never live it down 😰 Just hope and pray that the teacher isn’t a hincher 😯 But seriously that was surely made for the the mums gain.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That book dress has tipped me over the edge. Utter disbelief.

And the bed stories- you're not Stacey Solomon, have a day off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we have any teachers in our ranks?
I’d have thought if a pupil came in wearing that for world book day you would be taking note.... very worrying

Reactions: 11
It's the music, the videos would be OK if she didn't put the puke inducing music in.
Yes you love your child, suprise suprise thousands of us love our kids.
god couldn’t agree more. Every bleeping word of the songs are twisted to fit her irrational obsession with trolls too. I can’t bear it...... that bastard ‘stranded at the drive in’ one’ genuinely makes me want to scream

I hope the teacher is a Tattler 😂
Yup and explains to the poor child that dot to dots and lists are NOT books worthy of a literature celebration 🤢

Reactions: 11
Tattler bingo entry

Porridge on Ronnie bless him face
Story about her crappy drive thru
Henry lard ass looking sad

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just noticed that you guys are right about Rex and Ronnie... I can’t believe there is just a month difference in them 😲😲 Tbf Stacey does do loads with Rex (see box).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.