Mrs Hinch #118 Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't really take my son to baby classes but i read loads about how to keep him active like tummy time and all that and tbh I've never seen Hinch put Ronnie on his tummy. He is always doing the same thing. Unless he has a medical condition he is quite far behind for his age
get ready for the ‘ tummy time ‘ story now you’ve posted that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was thinking on my way to work today about how I didn't realise Keith Lemon was a persona for a while when he was first on the scene 🙊 But it's no different to Sophie versus Mrs Hinch in lots of ways, only she tries to hide it. I feel she alluded to it the other night when she said "tonight I was just Soph" with a (heavily filtered) picture of her next to Gretel. Maybe she's gonna be more open about Hinch being a character so that she can take a step back from it, probably feels the brand is big enough now? Just a thought. Imagine all the Hincher Huns running about in tears when they realise their idol isn't even real. It'll be like when Take That split only better.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hang on a minute.... I’m just catching up here.... so now eggs have houses??

Egg houses!!!!

What the actual f*ck.

I have no words, kill me now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For God's sake just give Ronnie a bit of toast or something else other than porridge!! I just don't get why it's porridge every morning. There is a wide variety of foods that he can eat now but it's the same boring thing every morning. I literally could scream at my phone when she shows him in the morning. Plus he's hardly got any around his mouth. Does she seriously wipe him after every spoonful

Reactions: 19
I was ranting about Hinch hunch to my friend ( who’s a massive fan of hers 😞) she said “ you sound jealous “ welllllllll I went innnnnnn . I showed her this site & how many threads she has!! She started reading & now I’m proud to say she’s seen the light. One less follower for the greedy bleep. Happy Monday Guyyyyyzzzzzzzzz !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I was ranting about Hinch hunch to my friend ( who’s a massive fan of hers 😞) she said “ you sound jealous “ welllllllll I went innnnnnn . I showed her this site & how many threads she has!! She started reading & now I’m proud to say she’s seen the light. One less follower for the greedy bleep. Happy Monday Guyyyyyzzzzzzzzz !
On Saturday I had a client who Is a cleaner. She was telling me about one of her clients requests she cleans her WHOLE HOUSE in zoflora!!! I took great pleasure in telling her it’s not actually designed for this and doesn’t clean things properly! Also informed her it effects fertility and told her this has been proven! And was giving her advice on more natural cleaners and how to make her own. Safe to say she was very shocked and didn’t know what to say!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
For God's sake just give Ronnie a bit of toast or something else other than porridge!! I just don't get why it's porridge every morning. There is a wide variety of foods that he can eat now but it's the same boring thing every morning. I literally could scream at my phone when she shows him in the morning. Plus he's hardly got any around his mouth. Does she seriously wipe him after every spoonful
Surprised she’s not using those lovely eggs she’s “housed” get cracking, hinchy

Reactions: 10
What’s the age difference between Rex and Ronnie?
I think Hinch is purposely holding Ronnie back by not encouraging him to crawl etc because she knows the house will be messier when he’s on the move.
Also I saw on the last thread about that story where she didn’t notice him looking up at her, I’m glad I’m not the only one that saw this, it really made me sad 😔
Can you imagine when he is on the move? Babies are destructive as hell 😂 They do not care. All the things she has lying around in his reach. It will kill her to have to put it all away.

What is the point though, please can someone help me understand? View attachment 90253
Yes Paige, this is out of hand. Seek professional help.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly don’t get the decanting everything into labelled jars. Is it just for aesthetics? It doesn’t save on packaging or plastic as that goes in the bin anyway once the contents go into the jars. 🤷‍♀️ They seriously have far too much time on their hands. Also this so called best friends rubbish with SS is cringeworthy. The only thing they have in common is their babies. They certainly don’t seem to bring out the best in each other. Feels like they get together for a witch fest.

Reactions: 25
Well blimey guyzzzzz. 2 entire threads since I went away for the weekend?! You lovely trolls have been busy! 🤣 I’ve been skim reading while my liver starts recovering 🤭
Hating the idea that S&S were shooting something this weekend. That’s a whole lot of “glam” for a Sunday at your mate’s house. Dear god please not a Hello spread!! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well blimey guyzzzzz. 2 entire threads since I went away for the weekend?! You lovely trolls have been busy! 🤣 I’ve been skim reading while my liver starts recovering 🤭
Hating the idea that S&S were shooting something this weekend. That’s a whole lot of “glam” for a Sunday at your mate’s house. Dear god please not a Hello spread!! 😱
Christ, I hope not!!

Maybe they were filming some anti "trolling" bollocks for a TV show or something. "How do you solve a problem like Susan?"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It amazes me that SS popped round to Hunch's today, helped her organise her cupboards, and then minutes later it's on the Scum website. I mean, guyzzzz, how did that happen to little old them? Playing house one minute, on a website the next. Come on, own up, who told the Scum they were together, took the photo, uploaded the text? Was it you Ronniblesshim? Jaaaaamie? Rexxxxxx? Sophlora? Hansnomesorwhateverthefuckshestupidlynamesthedognow? Do you have a reporter living in your house? Maybe he hides in the attic and spies on you all day long?
What-everrrrrrrrrrrrr! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
The text would have been written and uploaded in advance so their activities were all planned. All the paper would have been waiting for was the picture. Not a friendship it’s a PR opportunity set up by their agents who are testing the water to see how far they can go and what the reaction is.

Reactions: 15
Can I ask when she was “big” a quick look on Facebook this came up from 2012.
11ABDE33-822B-4A45-96B1-D0024C157F86.jpeg

I was starting to wonder why no pre Mrs hinch photo's existed not even a dodgy MySpace or bebo which I’m sure everyone that age had 😆 blocked one of “her kids” as they aren’t in the public eye.

Reactions: 18
I was thinking on my way to work today about how I didn't realise Keith Lemon was a persona for a while when he was first on the scene 🙊 But it's no different to Sophie versus Mrs Hinch in lots of ways, only she tries to hide it. I feel she alluded to it the other night when she said "tonight I was just Soph" with a (heavily filtered) picture of her next to Gretel. Maybe she's gonna be more open about Hinch being a character so that she can take a step back from it, probably feels the brand is big enough now? Just a thought. Imagine all the Hincher Huns running about in tears when they realise their idol isn't even real. It'll be like when Take That split only better.
Are you suggesting that maybe she'll 'fly free'? Think we've been there before, how long did it last again? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know all babies are different but my little one is a month younger than Ronnie and they have been crawling and on the move since 5 months. She is so vocal as well and can stand up herself etc. I took her to mums groups, sensory classes etc. I think it has helped 🤷🏼‍♀️ And I’d like to point out I have diagnosed anxiety/depression and I still make a point of getting out and about myself with her. So hinch can’t blame her ‘nervous feeling’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
Comments like this really annoy me. I’m not having a go at you personally. It’s lovely to hear you’ve managed to get yours to a class even though you have anxiety but baby groups have nothing to do with development in my opinion. It’s the effort you put in as a mother or father! I took my baby to a class once and it wasn’t for me. Yet he can stand up he babbles all day has been crawling for months and is almost walking so I don’t think baby classes are essential. I play with him day in day out he has lots of toys and I stimulate him as much as possible when I’m not at work. Not everyone has to go to baby sensory for their baby’s to flourish may I add Stacey doesn’t take Rex to baby groups?? And look at him

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.