Mrs Hinch #118 Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I need to take a couple of days off. Whenever I see that smug Gretal filter lately, all I can imagine is having a cat fight with her šŸ˜‚ obvs Iā€™d win šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s gonna be going off later crying about trolls fat shaming a dog. Itā€™s not nice guyzzzz fat shaming!! As if the dog checks tattle šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As if Henry's lost the weight, why feel the need to mention it Soph, have you been reading Tattle again!!!! I think you have šŸ˜ƒ
Funny isnā€™t it weā€™ve already covered that but!
He ate too much over Christmas šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That dog is no where near his ideal weight. I actually really like the dog....I love dogs. A lot more than babies these days! My dogs are ideal weights and funnily enough they didnā€™t put anything ā€œextraā€ on over Christmas- unlike me; they werenā€™t helping themselves to the Baileys at every opportunity!
There are so many issues around food and eating in that house. She stuffs the dog with treats. Makes poor RonnieBlessIm eat purĆ©ed slop and she eats Christ knows what out of a jug. Itā€™s just not bloody normal! Where are the sandwiches? The sit down meals as a family...even if just on a weekend? That dining room is set up like a show house gathering dust. The only reason she goes in there is to collect something from the glory hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Right this may be a bit off topic but I wanted to mention it and if any of Mrs hinchs management read this itā€™s a good point to note too! Today marks the start of national eating disorder awareness week and I know not everyone, especially those who havenā€™t been affected by it, wonā€™t know about this. However, as someone who has a huge following and is very clearly in the public eye I would think itā€™s their responsibility not to post about diets for themselves and the dog on day 1!!!
It really annoyed me that gleam hadnā€™t said anything to her about not posting about dieting this week, especially this week, as she never has before!

People may be triggered even over the dog being put on a diet !

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I know youā€™ve all already said it but no, Soph, that dog is not at an ideal weight. Heā€™s over fed and under exercised!

Reactions: 22
Right this may be a bit off topic but I wanted to mention it and if any of Mrs hinchs management read this itā€™s a good point to note too! Today marks the start of national eating disorder awareness week and I know not everyone, especially those who havenā€™t been affected by it, wonā€™t know about this. However, as someone who has a huge following and is very clearly in the public eye I would think itā€™s their responsibility not to post about diets for themselves and the dog on day 1!!!
It really annoyed me that gleam hadnā€™t said anything to her about not posting about dieting this week, especially this week, as she never has before!

People may be triggered even over the dog being put on a diet !
Oh behave. If somebodies eating disorder is that bad, that a dog on a diet might trigger something, I think they should be admitted to a clinic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh behave. If somebodies eating disorder is that bad, that a dog on a diet might trigger something, I think they should be admitted to a clinic.
Thatā€™s the whole point, a lot of the time with eating disorders people are discharged as soon as theyā€™ve reached a healthy weight again and their mindset isnā€™t worked on ! Iā€™m not saying she canā€™t post about her dogs weight but I think itā€™s irresponsible how one of the first times sheā€™s posted about weight is during eating disorder awareness week! Iā€™m just making a point that some peopleā€™s heads could be in a horrible place and her management shouldā€™ve warned her about this week.

Reactions: 11
Why did she put her baby grows that need washing in her basket to go upstairs? Isnā€™t the washing machine in the kitchen?

• Haha
I could understand a ā€˜stairs basketā€™ for busy working people with kids or even stay at home mums who get no help. But why does someone who does nothing everyday and has plenty of help need a stairs basket to bring stuff upstairs later. Why not just do it as and when? Itā€™s not as if sheā€™s absolutely knackered from having to deal with normal life

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I could understand a ā€˜stairs basketā€™ for busy working people with kids or even stay at home mums who get no help. But why does someone who does nothing everyday and has plenty of help need a stairs basket to bring stuff upstairs later. Why not just do it as and when? Itā€™s not as if sheā€™s absolutely knackered from having to deal with normal life
Ha!! so glad you said this!! She can't possible do things like tidy up... she is far too busy all day making RonnieBlessHim good wholesome food made from scratch with proper veg, campaigning for cleaning with natural cleaners, banning chemicals, anti- bullying and lets ban Mugshits....

Oh... hang on.....

• Haha
  • Heart
I honestly couldnā€™t tell them both apart yesterday with the Gretel filter....for a second I actually though there were two horrible hinchs (stuff of nightmaresšŸ¤­šŸ˜«)

541DE034-892F-490F-9D1B-ACF8C0AF0485.jpeg
E41ACCD2-2FDD-4387-A29F-4588D17A716C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How does she know Henry is back to his ideal weight? Has she got a set of scales suitable for weighing him at home? Or has he been back to the vets? I very much doubt he's been back to the vets as there would have been a big dramatic story about it.
He still looks like a fat bastard to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Thatā€™s the whole point, a lot of the time with eating disorders people are discharged as soon as theyā€™ve reached a healthy weight again and their mindset isnā€™t worked on ! Iā€™m not saying she canā€™t post about her dogs weight but I think itā€™s irresponsible how one of the first times sheā€™s posted about weight is during eating disorder awareness week! Iā€™m just making a point that some peopleā€™s heads could be in a horrible place and her management shouldā€™ve warned her about this week.
If that's the case, then the whole system needs looking at. ED are rarely about weight, they are a way of controlling a part of your life when other things, such as abuse, family issues are taking over.

Reactions: 7
Emptying a stairs basket and giving her fat arse dog a treat. Her content is riveting. Excuse me whilst I calm myself down

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We know she likes sloppy casseroles spaghetti in the jar-o and mug shots I think thatā€™s why she feeds Ronnieblesshim sloppy foods perhaps she feels he wants or needs the same stuff as her, I know onslow doesnā€™t work down the mine all day and isnā€™t ravenous at 5pm but she never cooks a hearty meal not one ever over the winter have we seen a tasty dish and probably not likely to!

Reactions: 12
I was thinking on my way to work today about how I didn't realise Keith Lemon was a persona for a while when he was first on the scene šŸ™Š But it's no different to Sophie versus Mrs Hinch in lots of ways, only she tries to hide it. I feel she alluded to it the other night when she said "tonight I was just Soph" with a (heavily filtered) picture of her next to Gretel. Maybe she's gonna be more open about Hinch being a character so that she can take a step back from it, probably feels the brand is big enough now? Just a thought. Imagine all the Hincher Huns running about in tears when they realise their idol isn't even real. It'll be like when Take That split only better.
Thought that too when she said I was Soph for the night
Reminded me of when Lorraine Kelly did the tax dodge a while back by claiming to be a persona - I believe she won the case. I will be giving Hinch ideas now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s so bleeping boring. Right Iā€™m gonna take a hinch story break for my own sanity. Iā€™ll just check here to see if she does anything interesting. Now I can see why she regularly had ā€˜breakdownsā€™ coz I think her loyal followers would definitely get bored of watching her clean the same thing or emptying out her crappy stairs basket.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.