Mrs Hinch #118 Don't be greedy says Mrs Hinch. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well since they are insisting we are pitting them against each other 😴 even though nobody has said a thing, I may as well ask...

If you have more followers than your bestie SS, and great engagement scores, why do you get fewer comments on identical posts? Honest question...

The previous twinning post of them tandem jumping out of a plane (not really, it just looks like that) is the “friends before bellends” post 🙄 Same thing there with Stacey having more comments despite fewer followers. Can someone explain? Neither of them reply to comments on their posts so it’s not that. Genuinely curious.

Reactions: 28
I think it’s likely lack of everything. From what we see he does very little, his either sitting with a load of things around him, and he don’t know where to look or his in a pram!

He needs more baby interaction, more movement and playing with!! It don’t help when your mum prods and screams at you in a alien voice.....or shoves a phone in your face.
He needs to be going to baby groups every week, he has no siblings so needs to interact with other children that way. Ronnie is such a beautiful little boy it’s such a shame he isn’t stimulated or taken anywhere other than B&M and Ma Barkers house

Reactions: 9
Thank you, you’ve put it so eloquently and so spot on - I was attempting to say similar at the end of the last thread but got a bit long winded!
I just read what you said, and you hit the nail on the head too. I don't know how she is praised so much for improving mental health because everything I see her do, looks more like it would have a detrimental effect, sadly.

Reactions: 20
Mummy of 4. Didnt take the eldest to many and the other 3 to any baby classes. It has not held any of them back. Loving your baby and being there is enough!
I don't think it's anything to do with how many baby groups etc you do or don't do, and all about how Hinch isn't interested in doing anything with RonJonLongLegs to help his development. On the odd occasion she shows herself playing with him, he'll go to reach for a toy, and she'll snatch it away, or shriek and surprise him, or wave the mini bloody Minkey in his face. My feeling is she's holding him back because she doesn't want him to start crawling, in case he makes a mess of her perfect baskets, or she is forced to put unsightly baby proofing products around that will ruin her grey aesthetic. She should have just got herself one of those reborn doll things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Catching up on the last thread. Hinch is a piss taker, going off about the ebay seller ripping folk off when she does it herself. Also Ronnie is gorgeous but he looks so slow and behind compared to Rex. I wonder if it is cause she doesn't take him to baby classes, etc?
I didn't really take my son to baby classes but i read loads about how to keep him active like tummy time and all that and tbh I've never seen Hinch put Ronnie on his tummy. He is always doing the same thing. Unless he has a medical condition he is quite far behind for his age

Reactions: 13
In all seriousness why would anyone consider their friendship next level?

If you ignore the fakeness for a moment - they are just women that support each other ... which ALL friends should do. That’s not being next level

Next level is like donating a kidney
I thought this too. I’ve done my friends dishes and packed her cupboards for her, she’s cooked me dinner a few times in return. Does that mean we’re next level too?! Doing only normal things that friends do?😂 have people never had friends before?! Also, I wouldn’t even consider their friendship a normal friendship anyway - a few trips to IKEA, sticking stickers on things, and tagging along so DOI but not even acknowledging it on her own page isn’t really goals🤔 if my husband was skating around on tele you can bet my bestie would be there with her very own home made sign😂

Well since they are insisting we are pitting them against each other 😴 even though nobody has said a thing, I may as well ask...

If you have more followers than your bestie SS, and great engagement scores, why do you get fewer comments on identical posts? Honest question...

The previous twinning post of them tandem jumping out of a plane (not really, it just looks like that) is the “friends before bellends” post 🙄 Same thing there with Stacey having more comments despite fewer followers. Can someone explain? Neither of them reply to comments on their posts so it’s not that. Genuinely curious.
Unsure if it’s been mentioned yet as I’m yet to catch up but Sophie has openly mentioned previously that Jamie and her mother both have the password to her account and they delete negative comments before she can read them as she “just can’t cope” 🙈

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Who knows what goes on behind closed doors I suppose - even with her 60 stories a day there’s still a lot we don’t see.

However it frustrates me that every video she posts of Ronnie playing with his toys she manically interferes. He’ll be discovering something on his own and then she’s picking up 3 other things, screeching and shaking them in his face and that’s when he gives that confused look. It’s so weird to see.

Reactions: 28
Yeh I see what you mean. My little one refused to crawl and didny start crawling until he was 11months!! He was the best stretcher ever... I tried so bloody hard. He's 15months now and just started to walk. All babies progress at their own pace, which is fine, but I think as a parent you still need to try your best to help them develop. I try not to use my phone around him, so he gets 100% of my attention when I'm with him. I think she should spend more time taking him to groups, but or the park or to soft play areas. Most libraries have rhyme time sessions that you can attend for free...
100% agree!! We love baby rhyme time 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 6
Oh duck off Soph with your Stacey post. What about your friends for life you had at your 30th? They don’t get a post like that ever? Oh yeah because they don’t bring in the likes. Also “in a world that tries to pit everyone against the each other” what? Explain that one? It makes no sense in the context you’ve posted it in. Weirdo 😂
I said this ages ago.. the whole contrived friendship is embarrassing. She posts photos of someone she’s known about 6 months and barely mentions anyone else, because she knows there will be an article/ coverage/ likes. Gretal is always in full force unless there’s a photo opp with a Z lister.

Reactions: 19
In regards to the baby class thing - they are encouraged but they aren’t a necessity. I know plenty of parents who do and plenty who don’t. Nothing wrong with either choice provided that adequate interaction and teaching happens at home. We personally go to two classes, but I wouldn’t say that iswhat enables their development. I can sit and wave rainbow coloured ribbons in their faces in my house to achieve the same thing that classes do - like I just said, it’s literally just about interaction and how much time parents spend encouraging babies, not how many classes they attend. My girls are very soon going to turn 6 months and can’t sit up for very long, always slouch over, but my friends baby who is two weeks older is already standing by himself. We attend the exact same classes.

(They were born at almost 38 weeks so no delays due to being early)

Who knows what goes on behind closed doors I suppose - even with her 60 stories a day there’s still a lot we don’t see.

However it frustrates me that every video she posts of Ronnie playing with his toys she manically interferes. He’ll be discovering something on his own and then she’s picking up 3 other things, screeching and shaking them in his face and that’s when he gives that confused look. It’s so weird to see.
Completely agree, we will never see what the Hinchliffes get up to in their own time, one of the reasons I don’t often comment on Ronnie. But yes it’s so weird to see when we do see their interaction. I always think it’s as if she’s doing some sort of ad. Like when she gets a new basket and she has to open and close it and wave it around to show everyone, she does this exact thing to Ronnie with his toys. Maybe she’s just excited and gets a bit carried away so wants him to notice more toys? It’s so bizarre though!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've popped out a kid or two in my day and while I'm by no means an expert I am a maniacal researcher. Baby groups are great, I do them, they do so much developmentally. But you're not going to stunt your kid by not going. Having said that, if you dont take them, you need to expose your kid to that type of a activity at home. Stories, songs, chatter, music, messy play, freedom to roam, all that. Most parents do this stuff as a given, but she doesnt. Dumping a pile of soft toys beside him and waving some in his face is not doing much developmentally. Only music that poor kid gets is the 15 second snippet of a cheesy ballad as she does her 78th story of the day on Instagram. Poor babe must be bored out of his skull.

What is the point though, please can someone help me understand? View attachment 90253
Say each of then was a quid (and some of them are big ones so more like 3+ pounds) this dolt has wasted 80 odd quid on perfumed disinfectant. For 80 quid I could feed my family for 2 weeks, petrol in my car for over a month, a b and b at the seaside for a weekend. Its tragic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Im so disappointed in SS but hopefully Joe will see through her and she will end up on her own AGAIN this time with 3 kids, 3 dads! No wonder.... as fir Hinchler shes so self absorbed its quite funny

• Wow
  • Angry
I like SS alot but hinch is just not likeable. Also noticed that their kids are only a few weeks apart but the difference is so noticeable you would think they are months apart. Ronnie is a beautiful baby but he is so delayed he was sitting unaided but barely. Does she not notice the difference when the 2 are next to eachother, and question why? Again it could be other factors to this that we dont know. Maybe he has been diagnosed with something or has growth delays due to other things. But it could also be because he is either dragged around b&m in a pram, or laid on a floor with toys and screached at. I hate the way she is so passive aggressive and posts digs at “trolls” which dont exist, we are merely voicing an opinion on a seperate website which she is not obliged to look at! She almost turns our comments into an arguement by addressing them passive aggressively and making digs in her story. Its so childish. Im sure she needs help, and its being over looked. Which is very sad.

Reactions: 18
Why does she do the childlike activities in her book that she is meant to have designed herself....doesn’t she already know the answers 🤔
So true but She has the memory of a gold fish (she can’t keep up with her own lies) so she is probably so suprised EVERYTIME she finishes one...the outcome and the fact she has actually managed to finish one without the help of ma Barker 😫🤣🙄

• Haha
Jesus Christ Susan’s calm down 😆 I’ve only just caught up I can’t add anything that hasn’t already been said with regards to these pair of wankers (where’s ronnies pouches why does the kitchen look staged and where’s the bleeping food) oh and so much for Solomon tucking into the treat tray did we even see it?

Ronnie isn’t the way he is because of lack of baby groups. I never took mine to a baby group and she was moving, laughing, rolling, trying to drag herself along the floor by 6 months. She’s also an only child so no siblings to copy the difference I see is I spend all my time with my little one. duck the hoovering duck the house work she won’t remember the mess. I do the bare minimum when I get time (I often let her nap on me so not much time in the day) but she won’t be little for long and I want to enjoy it and just interactive with her and play. I love teaching her and encouraging her to do new things (I’m the nasty mum who will let her have a moan when she couldn’t roll back on her own rather than do it for her straight away instead I encouraged her) I think Ronnie Is dumped on his own or with his nan and rather than be encouraged gets it done for him.

bleeping hell this is long winded sorry 😆haven’t been on much today so it’s like word vomit. Basically she needs to find more time for her son and less time moving condiments from the fridge to the cupboard and back again. One day he’s gonna be older and independent and she’s gonna wonder where the time went and was all this dicking about really worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t think of anything worse than spending my Sunday pointlessly labelling the crap in my cupboards 😩

Reactions: 27
So up until now she’s opened a cupboard picked an item blankly stared at it. Rang her mum, asked Jamie and been in a panic as to what it is it what it does. 👌 Hyperventilating “Jamie get the label maker quick and bring my vajazelled feeeeebreeze to snort to calm me down”

where was king lard some today? He would of hoovered up the boys snacks.

• Haha
it’s not even the Lack of crawling/walking he just doesn’t seem to do anything he doesn’t make any babble noises he doesn’t reach for things he can barely grab something right in front of him and although she is desperately trying to prove he can sit up he always looks slightly wedged up and not fully stable I think all babies at this age should surely be doing at least 1 of these things? I do find it very strange but I’m no professional 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.