Mrs Hinch #117 Hinch was feeling frazzled, she’s perked up now her febreeze is vajazzled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to school with Soph. We weren't friends or anything, we were in the same year at secondary school but I remember her well. She was quiet, bookish, very ditzy, absolutely nothing like 'Mrs Hinch'. I only started watching her stories because a friend told me she was Soph from school (if my friend hadn't told me this, I never would have recognised Soph in a million years), I watched her for a few months and then recently stopped because if I hear 'guyyyyyzzzzz' one more time, I honestly don't know what I will do. I really can't believe this is the same person from school, she looks totally different, sounds totally different and the personality seems to have done a complete 180.
Alot of people are asking... Was she over weight?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
‘A little restaurant in the middle of nowhere, they know me so well’. Yes, poor little anxiety ridden Sophie, they mustn’t arrange it for anywhere where there will be people and crowds that will bring on her anxiety. 🙄🙄
It looks like someone’s back room in a house somewhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely agree. I get lots of begging messages” hey do you do collabs?” Or long generic message about how my business benefit from me giving someone to someone for mention. I did that few times and it backfired on me! Literally 5-6 messages daily asking for free stuff. Question like how much is this in comments where captions says please visit my website for colour variations and prices.
It's like they can't read!! 😂

She never used to be so anal about being tidy either 🤣
Screenshot_20200229_082157_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 7
I was again surfing through her old story's and if you go on the 'chef hinch' one you can see in fact a tub of strawberry slim fast shake.

Also looked through her Maldives one and God she it soo thin! Why would she need the slimfast. It was around the same time.
I just went back and watched and noticed she used to call her rake Ronnie 🙈 oh god, what’s next? Is she going to hve a daughter n name it sharon or Vera?!
Ur right she was sooo thin

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can I admit the album and bucklist idea from ‘the kids’ is actually really nice idea. It’s something I would do with my actual kids and have a lovely keepsake to look back on.

Reactions: 27
Can I admit the album and bucklist idea from ‘the kids’ is actually really nice idea. It’s something I would do with my actual kids and have a lovely keepsake to look back on.
They seem like a thoughtful bunch. Dunno what they are doing with her! Must be out of habit after all these years

Reactions: 20
I’m maybe getting irrationally annoyed here, but it really bugs me everything is “bought” I find it really odd to say a friend or family member bought you a gift. If I’m showing someone a gift I would say “oh did I show you this lovely gift so & so got/gave me?” Is it because she’s gifted so much shite she feels the need to emphasise when something’s actually been bought 🤦🏻‍♀️
The Kids gifts were lovely, the photo album & bucket list were very thoughtful, I hope she appreciates the effort put in, for the person who has and can afford everything, that’s the kind of gift money can’t buy

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They seem like a thoughtful bunch. Dunno what they are doing with her! Must be out of habit after all these years
Yeah I thought it was a very thoughtful present. Maybe she is a different person with them. But to me she seem like the sort of person who is also subtly putting down her friends.

Reactions: 14
“We don’t like going out much” yet most of those activities involve going out. Alrighty then. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
For someone who has "anxiety" a lot of those activities her friends have put together involve leaving the house and actually being out in public🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Do you think her laying them out like that is another beg? Maybe someone from magic mike might see it and gift her tickets. Or a glampimg company will get in touch or even a travel agent will gift her a trip to Paris. I thought the point of them being in the jar is that’s it’s a surprise and you pick them at random

Reactions: 47
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I don't believe that her gastric band isn't functioning. I doubt that a surgeon wouldn't just leave it in 'unclipped'. She's said that she doesn't eat bread, which is notoriously hard to keep down on a gastric band. Plus as Nijeoasa02 pointed out she's been seen with Slim Fast, which is often used by people with bands to get all the nutrients they need.
You can get the band unfilled , then filled to certain amounts of fluid . So yes it can still sit there, you can also still over eat if you wanted to although make you feel sick... my mom has one had it for over 10 years now. Still goes slimming world etc.

Reactions: 3
‘We don’t like going out much’ I think she added that bit in as it seems as though she doesn’t see them/go out with them much. I think the bucket list idea is lovely and actually a way for them to get her out with them more. Let’s see if she actually does any of them!

‘We don’t like going out much’ I think she added that bit in as it seems as though she doesn’t see them/go out with them much. I think the bucket list idea is lovely and actually a way for them to get her out with them more. Let’s see if she actually does any of them!
Tbf I might do this for my CHILDREN over the 6 weeks all put some ideas in a pot and they to do something each week... least then it's an idea from them... and take the stress of me thinking up things!, obvs I'll monitor what goes in like not ridiculously expensive stuff 🙈.... so I'll take this thanks sophie 👍🤣

• Haha
Hasn't she spoilt the idea of the jar by taking all of the slips out. Surely the fun bit would be picking out a random slip then planning and doing that activity together. No surprises when they pick out a slip now, she knows what they all are

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m maybe getting irrationally annoyed here, but it really bugs me everything is “bought” I find it really odd to say a friend or family member bought you a gift. If I’m showing someone a gift I would say “oh did I show you this lovely gift so & so got/gave me?” Is it because she’s gifted so much shite she feels the need to emphasise when something’s actually been bought 🤦🏻‍♀️
The Kids gifts were lovely, the photo album & bucket list were very thoughtful, I hope she appreciates the effort put in, for the person who has and can afford everything, that’s the kind of gift money can’t buy
I’ve been saying this for ages. The whole bought thing really annoys me. Most normal people buy everything they need ffs.

Reactions: 10
There she goes again. She’s always either on the beg or on the brag. This time bragging about how special she is to her friends, she has this insta perfect life with a perfect husband with whom she never argues, her perfect child who never cries, her perfect family who are always there for her, her perfect pet, perfect house. I feel sorry for her sheep who idolise their leader and aspire to be like her and are fooled into believing this is reality. It’s not. It’s her showing the good bits. The only bad bits she’s ever happy to show are the “trolls” but again that is for more engagement = more swipe ups = more cash in the bank.
The problem with her is she isn’t relatable at all. I’m sure people would find her much more interesting if she was more honest (does she know what that word means) about real life.
I, for one, have always hated when people post pictures of gifts they’ve received piled high like that. Although at least this stuff is actual gifts, not the freebies she’s used to getting which she calls gifts to make it sound like it’s been given to her out of the goodness of people’s hearts! It’s naff and so distasteful. It would be a different story, however, if it was a picture of a pile of things she’s going to donate to a charity or something. You know, to do something selfless for a change and actually make a difference in other people’s lives, not just her own?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m going to name her “ one day Soph”
One day migraine.🙄
One day wisdom tooth pain. 🙄
One day flu. 🙄
One day anxiety attack 🙄
Hopefully one day she’ll duck right off 🤞🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.