Mrs Hinch #116 Awww diddums, whatever is the matter? Did P&G serve your ass on a platter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what do we think the next project is going to be guyzzzz considering she doesn’t seem satisfied with anything for longer than two minutes?
Conservatory definitely,,, she really should have had some nice bi fold doors put in too, I sure would
Have but she had No taste at all!!

Reactions: 13
I do think the new units look much better than the original ones but the hole in the wall is just ridiculous. She proved on pancake day that it's dangerous to have the hob there when she flipped hot fat through the gap.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So what do we think the next project is going to be guyzzzz considering she doesn’t seem satisfied with anything for longer than two minutes?
she was twittering on about a new garage door the other week.

Reactions: 8
Probably a decking area with a hot tub
Please not that’s my next project 😂😂😂 been banging on about a hot tub in our tiny little garden to my husband as the sprogs loved it whilst we at his parents lodge so I was like let’s get a hot tub built into our garden!
he finally gave in and said he’d start putting plans in place when he’s back home from Texas!

Anything to keep the kids quiet 😂
Also bare in mind I live in Kensington and our garden is basically the size of Hinch’s kitchen so it’s a ridiculous plan 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I scare my twins with that story! Who’s that clip clopping over my bridge!
We are the “trolls” under the bridge....
She’s the “Bully Goats Ruff”
Awww bless. Don’t show them her pic as that will scar them for life!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And so it begins.
One of the Hinchers has actually made this -
#getafuckinglife
Ffs who even has time for that sort of tit!

I took the advice of someone on here from when I joined and made my own spray for our linen and honestly I’m in love! I just made a lavender one and the kids sleep so well 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And so it begins.
One of the Hinchers has actually made this -
#getafuckinglife
Haaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa hoooooooooohoooooooohooooooo heeeeeeeheeeeeeheeeeeee OMG you just know grinch is going to get gifted one even if it is by one of her sheep 🐑🐑🐑🐑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.