Mrs Hinch #116 Awww diddums, whatever is the matter? Did P&G serve your ass on a platter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im still amazed that the work was done in such a short time. Coming to the end of day 4 of our new kitchen No sink, cooker or washing machine. OK, our house is 1930’s and we’ve had a new boiler but still. We have 2.5 weeks before the kitchen is finished and I am totally fed up. Wish I’d the luxury of a 3 week holiday! Went to the pub for tea last night so the Ninja Foodi had a rest!
But Think of the end result! It’s the only thing that kept me going!! Also knowing that we paid for it and it Wasn’t gifted!!
I had 8 weeks without a kitchen.
3 months of living in a building site. Heavily pregnant too. It was awful.
I am thankful though that for a week of it we went to my in laws lodge in Norfolk but I had to take my children out of school and got fined for it!
It still beyond me how she designed and ordered that kitchen in 4 days 🤨🤨

In reply also to the last thread about why I unfollowed. It was when she had Ronnie and had the extension done. I was doing the exact same but I had no luxury of having my husband off or staying away for the entire time.
I’d stopped wanting to clean like her a good few months before but purely because my skin was suffering and I noticed our son developing chest problems. He had a constant chest infection. I did research and stopped using all the tit she does and suddenly after a few weeks he was healthy again! I’d dip in and out but when she took her “break” I thought it was cause she was bonding with her son and adjusting to being a mum. However it was because she was having a load of house renovations to show off and brag.

I always liked her to start with cause she loved a “barg” and she was just cleaning but she got too big for her boots. The money making and pretending she doesn’t make money gets me.
shes just a Vile saleswoman at the end of the day

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine copying your friend. They have a new kitchen fitted, so she has one fitted but covers it with a story about the wall. Her friend starts organising with jars, so she follows suit. Imagine having a friend that has to copy yet try to out do you each time. No friend of mine would be around for very long!!

Reactions: 44
I'd be annoyed if I was SS, like really? hinch hasn't got an original bone in her body 🤨

Reactions: 20
If that doesn’t give you nightmares I don’t know what will! 😲
She paid for it guuuuyzzzz! The fact you have to announce when you actually PAY for something shows how much of a grabby ponce you are otherwise. Looking forward to seeing the tags of who is responsible for that design, so I can avoid them!
beautiful kitchen, appalling design! ATB Babes
Yes rub it in!!!
Us peasants have to save for years 🙄

Reactions: 15
FED9DA7B-495E-4F99-BAAE-660D944C0F07.png
Oh seriously Soph
Shut up about the trolls.

WE ALL HAVE KITCHENS THAT WE’VE PAID FOR.
the more you rant about it the more we don’t believe you.

your kitchen looks nicer but it’s still not as big as “Laura” or whatever you call your alter ego who messages you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Not trolls Soph, just fed up of dishonest influencers like yourself who do not care about what they flog, even if it’s dangerous to health and the environment - as long as you make money from it. Hope Greta makes an example out of you and those awful companies that pay you, one day very soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She is going to regret putting the cooker where it is given the fact she splashed oil over the drive thru wall when making pancakes the other day. I know they barely use their hobs anyway as it’s usually a microwave meal, greasy casserole or a dominos they eat but that gap in the wall will cause problems. She better hope lil RonnieBlessIm doesn’t try to climb over it when he’s a toddler. Toddlers love to climb.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What in the heck is she going to put into those gifted jars? They’re too small to be of any real use and she’s already filled up the herbs, salt, pepper and err herbs pots. Also, how vacuous and empty would your life be if visiting some MDF and plywood fills you with joy? Utter sad sack

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I wish I could see her face when she see’s this title 🤣
images.jpeg

I'm thinking something like this!

(First post since rejoining tattle after getting pissed off with her and needing to walk away. Working my way back to VIP 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If that doesn’t give you nightmares I don’t know what will! 😲
She paid for it guuuuyzzzz! The fact you have to announce when you actually PAY for something shows how much of a grabby ponce you are otherwise. Looking forward to seeing the tags of who is responsible for that design, so I can avoid them!
beautiful kitchen, appalling design! ATB Babes
smug witch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im sorry but that hole on her wall really does look awful, I also dont like how she has all that stuff in front of it, she just seems to have so much tat everywhere! She's back to showing off the gifted items again today I see. The amount this woman is gifted is ridiculous

Reactions: 21
View attachment 89026Oh seriously Soph
Shut up about the trolls.

WE ALL HAVE KITCHENS THAT WE’VE PAID FOR.
the more you rant about it the more we don’t believe you.

your kitchen looks nicer but it’s still not as big as “Laura” or whatever you call your alter ego who messages you.
She looks like a troll that lives under a bridge in the picture ‘shudder’ 😯😦😧😮😲

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what do we think the next project is going to be guyzzzz considering she doesn’t seem satisfied with anything for longer than two minutes?

Reactions: 17
Her new kitchen is lovely, it does look a lot brighter and lighter. It’s just the lay out is so off with that hole, it would have a much better flow if it was open plan
I agree with those before and after pictures you can see there is a vast improvement on her kitchen and the new one looks so much better. Even from some angles the hole in the wall doesn’t look too bad 😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another £66.50 worth of gifted goods to add to the collection! 😡
For a couple of jars and little spoons?!
That's one company I REFUSE to ever purchase anything from. The amount of shite they gift to Hinch is disgusting

Reactions: 18
Of the things we have seen, this company have gifted her £2093.70 worth of stuff (since Dec 2018). It's actually more but three of the items (baubles and a remote control candle set) were no longer available on the site by the time I went to confirm prices after that first xmas they gifted to her.
@SunshineRae I'm not religious but I feel like you're doing the lord's work with the #giftlist 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
WHY does she insist on calling it 'project wall" NO HUN just be honest for once in your bleeping life and admit you had a kitchen re-fit.

And as for paying for it herself, I'll eat my jumper if that's true.

Sophie, if you read this, grow up and stop thinking that everyone who has a differing opinion to you or questions how you paid for something is a bleeping troll. She's about as clear as a muddy puddle ffs.

God I didn't watch her stories for a week or so but I couldn't help having a nosey and I wish I hadn't, she makes me want to stick pins in my eyes and ears!!!!!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.