Mrs Hinch #116 Awww diddums, whatever is the matter? Did P&G serve your ass on a platter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what do we think the next project is going to be guyzzzz considering she doesn’t seem satisfied with anything for longer than two minutes?
Isn’t she making a utility room in the garage with the old sink and tiles?
After that it’s a loft conversion I reckon 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If that doesn’t give you nightmares I don’t know what will! 😲
She paid for it guuuuyzzzz! The fact you have to announce when you actually PAY for something shows how much of a grabby ponce you are otherwise. Looking forward to seeing the tags of who is responsible for that design, so I can avoid them!
beautiful kitchen, appalling design! ATB Babes

Was just coming on to say, if she actually adhered to the guidelines and advertised properly- she wouldn’t need to make a big thing about paying!

Oh and welcome to the big girl club Soph - where we all pay our way!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have just gone back and looked at her highlights on lanterns when she was relatable sophi just learning together guyzz...it seem she has now developed a speech impediment since she has had Rylan teefs 🐴
Clueless here. How do you go back and look at highlights?

Why on earth would a company gift a load of jars to someone who doesn't cook and who rarely has any actual food in their house!
Ahh yes... so that the pathetic Hinchers will all flock over the CharlesTed Interiors and get themselves into more debt buying tatt they don't need... and so the rich will continue to get richer. 🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Forget all the bullshit about the kitchen being paid for.
what the actual duck is wrong with her face? She looks like a wicked witch
I’ve never seen anyone look so terrible even with a bloody filter
Might stick it on my (non gifted) fridge to keep me away from the snacks, I need to lose a few pounds!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks like a troll that lives under a bridge in the picture ‘shudder’ 😯😦😧😮😲
I scare my twins with that story! Who’s that clip clopping over my bridge!
We are the “trolls” under the bridge....
She’s the “Bully Goats Ruff”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I predict an ‘outdoor kitchen’ like her mum has will be her next project. It will be somewhere she can stick Jamie in too like her mum does with her poor dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In those before and after shots of the kitchen... isn't she supposed to label what's #Gifted such as the flooring, the dining room table, dining room console, dining chairs, etc., ??

Reactions: 29
I have just gone back and looked at her highlights on lanterns when she was relatable sophi just learning together guyzz...it seem she has now developed a speech impediment since she has had Rylan teefs 🐴
Im still amazed that the work was done in such a short time. Coming to the end of day 4 of our new kitchen No sink, cooker or washing machine. OK, our house is 1930’s and we’ve had a new boiler but still. We have 2.5 weeks before the kitchen is finished and I am totally fed up. Wish I’d the luxury of a 3 week holiday! Went to the pub for tea last night so the Ninja Foodi had a rest!
Tell them your mate is MrsH and she will tell 3 Mil how useless the service is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See the little circles above the grid posts?
Those are all the highlights

If you scroll along to the right will be the oldest ones and you'll see how much she's changed
Don't do it. I've just watched some back and I'm raging and feeling sick 🤣🤣 'Chef Hinch' - never seen any of that before. What a mad cow. Also, trying to prove she cooks then storying that she thinks her fan is too loud cos she's never heard it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 89029

I'm thinking something like this!

(First post since rejoining tattle after getting pissed off with her and needing to walk away. Working my way back to VIP 🤪)
This is when I actually felt sorry her. I really believed she was upset by what these trolls said. Now I know that there probably wasn’t any trolls and she was trying to sell her book. Now every time she cries ‘trolls’ I just roll my eyes.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.