Mrs Hinch #116 Awww diddums, whatever is the matter? Did P&G serve your ass on a platter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch in I paid for this shocker 🤦‍♀️ We all pay for all of our stuff every single day. It’s not a novelty for everyone else. Seriously duck off you stupid shallow hole. She literally is unbelievable. As for giving her basically brand new kitchen to her parents for it to sit there as some kind of bleeping shrine why in deadsomes name didn’t you give it to a charity, a refuge, absolutely anywhere where it would have made an actual difference to people?? bleeping dick 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 44
By next week she’ll have been sent one of those crap blinged up bottles. The lemmings are all killing themselves to get theirs over to her first. Someone will be on her doorstep this weekend! 😱

In other news my darling husband (him of the oh so romantic Valentine’s Day card) is taking me out for dinner and then we’re off for a long weekend away (I’ve shaved my legs and everything! Thought I ought to de-Yeti and show willing at least! 🤣) Anyway if you could all please keep your trolling to a minimum so I won’t have a gazillion new threads to catch up when I get back that would be soooper. Thanks dahlings! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I saw they’d been added to previous thread but I’d thought I’d share them on this one soph, just as a reminder to tag them in every grid/story they appear in, after all you want to do the right thing don’t you ?
044FB56A-2CC1-4CFE-A317-DCB9072F28C7.png
A484C512-A24F-43C4-98C1-2FF9303920A5.png
F4E89BF0-3B84-40FA-927E-C63823EC7E9F.png

Reactions: 10
Looking back at her highlights of the old kitchen she has had so many plants, shelves,ornaments ,utensils jars etc etc if she opened a shop with all the stuff she no longer uses .....it would be bigger than home bargains

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But Think of the end result! It’s the only thing that kept me going!! Also knowing that we paid for it and it Wasn’t gifted!!
I had 8 weeks without a kitchen.
3 months of living in a building site. Heavily pregnant too. It was awful.
I am thankful though that for a week of it we went to my in laws lodge in Norfolk but I had to take my children out of school and got fined for it!
It still beyond me how she designed and ordered that kitchen in 4 days 🤨🤨

In reply also to the last thread about why I unfollowed. It was when she had Ronnie and had the extension done. I was doing the exact same but I had no luxury of having my husband off or staying away for the entire time.
I’d stopped wanting to clean like her a good few months before but purely because my skin was suffering and I noticed our son developing chest problems. He had a constant chest infection. I did research and stopped using all the tit she does and suddenly after a few weeks he was healthy again! I’d dip in and out but when she took her “break” I thought it was cause she was bonding with her son and adjusting to being a mum. However it was because she was having a load of house renovations to show off and brag.

I always liked her to start with cause she loved a “barg” and she was just cleaning but she got too big for her boots. The money making and pretending she doesn’t make money gets me.
shes just a Vile saleswoman at the end of the day
I know, I’m lucky to be able to have a new kitchen -I don't work anymore and there’s only the two of us, how on earth did you manage? 😟

Reactions: 3
Another gifted item not mentioned. I remember when she got gifted the big framed crystal geode coz I had a look at the piece. I too wonder where the big one has gone. Probably up in the loft with all the other gifted stuff.
You have lights in your dining area and in the kitchen so what is the point in having those lights on that wall ???

Reactions: 4
At least if P&G drop her that ghome has just announced shes an ambassador now 🤣 Maybe she is taking her place once they boot her off the contract lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d love to see the state of her floor on the other side of the drive-thru after she cooks a proper meal on the hob. Or even fries an egg.

Your glorified hatch looks tit hun. x

Reactions: 15
I know, I’m lucky to be able to have a new kitchen -I don't work anymore and there’s only the two of us, how on earth did you manage? 😟
I’m very fortunate that my husband owns a business and can support us entirely.
he comes from “money” so to speak. I’ve come from nothing 😂
Unlike hinch I still appreciate all the hard work that goes into a home. Even if I was in her position with her platform I couldn’t accept all the stuff she does

Reactions: 21
My issue with the kitchen is the placement of the hob. For someone who cooks it would be nightmare as steam and grease would hit the top of the wall as there is no extractor and it’s going straight into the dining room?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.