Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno, maybe we got the wrong end of the stick and she maybe just stored it with the lid at the back, cos tbf when she flips it over it looks as if there isn’t even a lid on it.
I know it’s not the point and when Ronnie is on the move it’s dangerous but that’s just my two pence
Doesn’t matter if it was flipped back, made invisible or removed there was no lid!
SO she has basically planted a tip to people who struggle to open them and fed an idea that Mrs hinch don’t use the lid so we can do that too!

Just because Ronnie isn’t moving or opening cupboards, it doesn’t mean other people’s children aren’t! Plus if doors are left open animals can also get to them aswell.

I’m sure there are lots of people who store these pods in glass jars and alsorts of unsafe ways but for an ambassador with a huge following she should be setting an example!x

————————————————-

Time to fill the kitchen with tat 🙄
Honestly her house is full of stuff, it’s awful!

The elephants do not match her home either!!

Reactions: 23
Will she ever become a "has been" ? Or is this going to to just keep getting bigger and bigger ? I just feel like surely its gone far enough now ? Im just wondering how much further it will go in everyones opinion ? Im fed up of her now 😕🙄
I think the Insta famous bubble will pop soon, I’ve seen on other pages people are complaining about the amount of ads (not sure I’m allowed to name names, but former Love Island contestants and former Geordie Shore cast to name a few) their responses always tend to be “we need to make a living, back off or unfollow me if you don’t like it”
These people are basically using Instagram as a free marketing tool, they can sell or advertise their products for free, while being paid handsomely by the companies.
i think now instagram is owned by Facebook there may be changes to this as (i think) Facebook charge if anyone is promoting a business. Without insta a lot of these influencers have nothing, but will they be willing to give up a percentage of their fee to continue to use it for promotion. I can’t see it lasting forever, not just for Mrs Hinch but for all of the influencers. There’s always someone waiting in the wings willing to take their place

Reactions: 21
Honestly just came on here to say catch it bin it kill it. Scruffy mare! If someone did that around me I’d scream
And with the fear of corona virus and she even does that, what kind of mother will she be if she can't show responsibility of the cold. Yes no one can catch it from a digital output sneeze but they can when her grubby mitts been on the items on the stores shelves.

She winds me up.

Reactions: 5
'flour' 'herbs'

I'm surprised she has labelled it caster sugar and not just sugar

Multipurpose flour and multipurpose herbs. Lovely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow she doesn’t half buy some tit. Imagine being THAT boring that you go out and buy bleeping sink mats and candles for absolutely no reason. What even is a sink mat?! Why would anyone need one? And she spent 20 quid without postage on the bleeping ‘sink caddy’?! Honestly it’s pathetic. She is foul

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Literally burst out laughing at her passive aggressive post about the pods and safety. Also playing the song impossible over it...
The thing is she has to scroll through and select the part that plays on her story. She purposefully picked that part

Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the rooftops
Write it on the skyline
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
She is so pathetic. Hahahah

Reactions: 8
Guyyys you talked me out of the bread bin I wanted lol. I did save up for it in my laundry *jeans pocket money washing pods box that's in the kitchen under the sink. 🤑💰💵💸💶💴💷🗃

My tip for you Guyyys 💹👖

When other half goes to the pub with his dad and gets drunk on 3 lemonade shandies, drops his jeans near laundry basket that is dibs on all coinage left in *said pockets. Never notes, only coins.

Last year almost £500 estimated. This is then spent on day trips for the girls or little luxuries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t think Ronnieblesshim will ever ever be left alone to crawl around in the kitchen he will
Always be strapped in his highchair/playpen/ under guard . Mum said I expect.
I feel like Ronnie won't know how to pronounce words properly, LOL. He will think "handsomes" and "dorgeous" is the real way.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is relatable our Soph

Bread bin from home bargains £10-£12 i can’t remember exactly (and it’s oak to fit your new theme!)
Egg basket (you asked for recommendations)£2.99 home bargains
Sink tidy £1.99
Utensils Poundland! And there oak and grey!

All these items added together
82B93538-F97F-40D1-BBC0-A56963C69FC9.jpeg
was still less then your breadbin!
Thank me later hun
ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Bread bin from home bargains £10-£12 i can’t remember exactly (and it’s oak to fit your new theme!)
Sink tidy £1.99

All these items added together View attachment 88633was still less then your breadbin!
Thank me later hun
ATB
Was that egg basket a recent purchase? 👀😍

When do we get to see what happens with the tiles her and her dad tiled together?

Reactions: 9
Been out and bought more tat she doesn’t need 🙄 £35 for a bloody bread bin she just squanders money like no tomorrow how relatable and of course had to be bloody grey

Was that egg basket a recent purchase? 👀😍
Yes!
All of it was within last two weeks
But prior to buying the egg basket i had seen it every time I went in there
But you know us mere mortals have to wait for payday and save to buy what we want/need unlike our soph 👌

Reactions: 11
As somebody who often cooks fresh meals and uses all kinds of herbs and spices, I find this offensive.

Four herbs, four?!!! Christ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited to say one is salt. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I think one is pepper too 😂
Herbs, salt, pepper...eemmmm herbs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Sink tidy £1.99

All these items added together View attachment 88633was still less then your breadbin!
Thank me later hun
ATB
Look really good too 👍🏻

Been out and bought more tat she doesn’t need 🙄 £35 for a bloody bread bin she just squanders money like no tomorrow how relatable and of course had to be bloody grey
I bet she keeps the receipts, sends them to the store/company and they'll refund her. Happens with a lot of influencers. I used to blog too and was offered that kind of thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.