Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How fake was that sneeze in the car tho 🙈 she’s embarrassing , an the Tom Jones in the car is her passive aggressive side guyzzzzz aimed at us being jealous and wanting her life , j read her like a book 👍🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought I would have a look on the website and tot it up, £10 for each set of placemats, £12 for the plate holder, £6 for elephant candle, £6 for elephant shakers, £10 for wax lyrical reeds and the Zofloras so she's just spent £80 +, no big deal 🙄 I just spent that on my weekly shop for 5 people and almost died!!!!! So relatable!!!!!
Sorry there was more 🤯 so I would say over £100 just like that, that woman blows my mind!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I feel you love! BUT at least we have a clear conscience. ;)
Oh absolutely! I may be skint but I love my wee life 😍 he was so chuffed when he saw the pennies he couldn’t give two hoots how much it was & said he would treat us all to ice cream with it 🥺 he’s clearly no concept of what things cost but the sentiment was adorable.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
duck me, she's absolutely fuming at the Tattle trolls today!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why are you all so bothered by her? She's innocent. I'm sure if you all had the money to spend on new things you would. She's doing what makes her happy! Be kind everyone you never know what's actually going on behind closed doors.
I’ll hazard a guess....lots of neurotic cleaning and posting on Insta (kerching!); cooking and interacting with her beautiful child, not so much. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Why are you all so bothered by her? She's innocent. I'm sure if you all had the money to spend on new things you would. She's doing what makes her happy! Be kind everyone you never know what's actually going on behind closed doors.
She's really not innocent I'm afraid 😕

Reactions: 20
This is why I love you Tattlers. Grinch has totally had a bollocking! Zoph will continue to look to you lot to see how she's effing up🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Honestly just came on here to say catch it bin it kill it. Scruffy mare! If someone did that around me I’d scream

• Heart
Reactions: 10
you appear to be on the wrong thread don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out. Bye Felicia!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Will she ever become a "has been" ? Or is this going to to just keep getting bigger and bigger ? I just feel like surely its gone far enough now ? Im just wondering how much further it will go in everyones opinion ? Im fed up of her now 😕🙄
I think it will disappear. These influencers generally get 3 yrs and then are replaced and they disappear or fade into their grey emulsion.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No shes not doing what makes her happy ... it was a cleaning insta story to begin with.. when does she clean?.... it's all about selling things to vulnerable people who usually are on benefits and have mental health issues so they follow something that will make them feel happy... trying to be like someone else so they buy all this useless crap. ... there is alot wrong with her stories. Shes happy shes raking in the money off these people that's what makes me sad also her massive platform she gives the worst advice!!!! Also does nothing to help anyone! Considering her huge following. She is a selfish person who has vastly changed from her normal cleaning stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Lying, preying on the vulnerable, manipulating, using her baby as a self confessed way to "play mum's and dad's", prioritising a dog over her child, being actually quite mean to her husband in front of millions, using mental health as a way to gain money, sending millions after a vulnerable woman, promoting dangerous practices such as elbow grease on baby bibs, no lids on laundry pods.. I could go on.

Reactions: 34
Am a few pages behind but the whole spreading her germs, her bro in law had cancer six years ago, surely even if she doesn’t think as an ordinary person about spreading germs, that experience for the family would give her some sort of insight into folk with low immunity and possible threat to their health 😟.

I get some folk have no option but to be in
Public with a cold/virus but to go non essential shopping, she really is a selfish, thick witch.

A good family walk around the field would have done them all the world of good.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.