Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am no expert but I doubt she has Corona Virus as the symptoms are different. It sounds like she has a similar cold to the one I had a few weeks back: Runny nose - the sort that runs as soon as you tip your nose forward, achy for a day or so and I also felt sick for a day. Next stage is a rather persistent cough. It's not a particularly bad cold unless you are elderly, very young or have immunity/respiratory issues already. But out of sheer responsibility to others if you don't need to go out then bloody well stay at home. Don't spread your germs to people who may not be able to fight off the infection so easily. My grandmother died from 'flu and I really hope Soph's trip to the shops hasn't infected a vulnerable person ... or anyone who may actually HAVE to go to work. Very selfish behaviour :mad:
I don’t think anyone thinks she has it. But the advice is that is you have recently travels and feel unwell stay at home and if you have travels from any infected areas in the last 14 days to stay at home even if you are not showing any systems of being unwell. Basically people should not be taking chances cause this stuff is spreading like wildfire.As far as she is concerned she has the flu so she is just showing she is the type of person to not care about others getting sick due to her.

Reactions: 16
I have my anxiety mostly under control
But this Coronavirus is setting my teeth itch.
Today I bought a couple of the small hand sanitising bottles to put in bags and coat pockets. I never remember to move things so better to have a couple. I also bought (dettol spray!) not for my bed or light switches, but for my front door handle and letterbox. My partner is already starting to stress, but I haven't been too worried about it. And then I see sneezing into my phone on insta stories... I nearly antibac-ed my eyes ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I got one of those spinny round herb display things for Christmas from my nanna and she bought me 12 of what she called “the essential herbs” Still have a cupboard full of about 30 others! Her food must be bland!
Bloody hell KFC has more herbs and spices then Hinch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If i had a £1 for everytime Sophie says guyzzz i would be as rich as her.
PLEASE PLEASE STOP SAYING GUYZ, its really annoying and we know you read Tattle, stop or i will have to use mute button instead.
It reminds me of her failed TV appearance on This Morning when she kept saying basically. No wonder she never returned
I’m also sick to death of GUYZZ, can we do her for discrimination as the majority of people on here must be gals? the guy who runs an all female exercise session I attend always calls us guys And I’m tempted to call him ‘gal’.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have my anxiety mostly under control
But this Coronavirus is setting my teeth itch.
Today I bought a couple of the small hand sanitising bottles to put in bags and coat pockets. I never remember to move things so better to have a couple. I also bought (dettol spray!) not for my bed or light switches, but for my front door handle and letterbox. My partner is already starting to stress, but I haven't been too worried about it. And then I see sneezing into my phone on insta stories... I nearly antibac-ed my eyes ffs 😂
I have bought the dew range of cleaning prices and hand sanitiser. A lot of these cleaning products are useless with a lot of germs. The dew products kill just about anything. Including the norovirus which most don’t kill and it’s an eco product and completly safes

Reactions: 6
I don’t think anyone thinks she has it. But the advice is that is you have recently travels and feel unwell stay at home and if you have travels from any infected areas in the last 14 days to stay at home even if you are not showing any systems of being unwell. Basically people should not be taking chances cause this stuff is spreading like wildfire.As far as she is concerned she has the flu so she is just showing she is the type of person to not care about others getting sick due to her.
She probs wants the press to run a story of her with suspected conravirus after returning from Paris.... get her some headlines.... always a method to her madness

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
How does she know what’s in the jars if they’re not labeled? And how does she know what’s in the basket when that’s not label either?

Im so lost 🙄
View attachment 88640
😂 I know right?

I keep all my staples in a cupboard and call it The Pantry. Nothing is labelled. Am I weird?

* Not my herbs tho. They take up an entire drawer. I have a herb garden too.

* And a lemon tree. Yes Soph, lemons grow on trees. You squeeze them and get lemon juice. No plastic. You can buy actual lemons at the shops. Hope that helps

* Look Soph, I'm not Laura, but my kitchen (and pantry) is bigger. I know you love your small one and would never change it .... Oh wait! What?!

My kitchen is better cos I cook meals. From scratch. Every day. With 'herbs'. And spices. And Maldon sea salt crystals lol

Oh just call me Laura then and be done with it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yes. In the first year alone when the pods came out, before regulations, safer packaging and the ad campaign to educate, over 7000 people were poisoned and 6 children died from the direct result of ingesting P&G pods 😔 They should take it very seriously. Not block those who highlight the dangers of the message their top influencer is putting out there. It is baffling as they were laughing and making a game of it in Brussels at P&G headquarters, about a feature that was the direct result of children dying. And she still messed up and even today’s stories are not enough as she continues to store them in the bottom cabinet. Do what you want on your own house but you have a responsibility as a brand ambassador with a following of 3+ million.View attachment 88643
That is horrific 😱

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Seriously wtaf is wrong with people!!
Couldn’t think of anything witty to comment other than I hope you have your windows open that stuff is seriously dangerous for your health
What a knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes. In the first year alone when the pods came out, before regulations, safer packaging and the ad campaign to educate, over 7000 people were poisoned and 6 children died from the direct result of ingesting P&G pods 😔 They should take it very seriously. Not block those who highlight the dangers of the message their top influencer is putting out there. It is baffling as they were laughing and making a game of it in Brussels at P&G headquarters, about a feature that was the direct result of children dying. And she still messed up and even today’s stories are not enough as she continues to store them in the bottom cabinet. Do what you want on your own house but you have a responsibility as a brand ambassador with a following of 3+ million.View attachment 88643
My kitchen sink cupboard got key locks on both sides, locked and can't get in. She's got a garage cupboard she's either acting stupid to be relatable or is very stupid.

Our house, after we snap trap our fingers in the doors or the door gates we can't get into and got to shout for help, we remember why they are there. Child safety. Not just her own child, what about visitors.

I shouldn’t laugh but poor girl. What awful aspiration to put on a child. Literally I’m gobsmacked
I can't help laughing. It's a cult or madness I try to understand but in a real world shows far fetched to be true doesn't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My little brother has a son about 3 weeks younger than Ronnie. I'm due to go down and visit them in a few weeks, I suggested taking him to baby soft play or round a wildlife park but they said he's too young and that "Hinch doesn't do anything like that with Ronnie yet so they'll be GUIDED BY HER" I honestly feel like crying 😭😭😭
Jesus Christ. My son is 4 weeks younger than Ronnie and he was at Sundown Adventureland when he was 3 weeks old 😂 only because I have a toddler though. He just gets dragged to everything she does. But even with my first, we were doing lots when she was Ronnie’s age. Trips to the seaside, baby sensory classes, days out at farms/zoos, lots of soft play. I don’t know why Hinch doesn’t do that kind of thing. It’s obviously not a financial issue, so what is it? Maybe she’s too nervous to go to anything like that.

Reactions: 3
I'm sat here cuddling my twins, and trying not to cry. And the fear half million could die from this flu, and she's blatantly sneezing in the stories like poor me.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
😂 I know right?

I keep all my staples in a cupboard and call it The Pantry. Nothing is labelled. Am I weird?

* Not my herbs tho. They take up an entire drawer. I have a herb garden too.

* And a lemon tree. Yes Soph, lemons grow on trees. You squeeze them and get lemon juice. No plastic. You can buy actual lemons at the shops. Hope that helps

* Look Soph, I'm not Laura, but my kitchen (and pantry) is bigger. I know you love your small one and would never change it .... Oh wait! What?!

My kitchen is better cos I cook meals. From scratch. Every day. With 'herbs'. And spices. And Maldon sea salt crystals lol

Oh just call me Laura then and be done with it 😉
My name IS laura and my kitchen actually is big...should i tell her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I cannot believe she has 4 “herbs” and two of them are salt and chilli powder. I’m dying here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish she’d duck off with elephants, they’re my favourite animals and my home is full of elephants etc and this knobhead is ruining them for me... duck off and look for snow globes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wish she’d duck off with elephants, they’re my favourite animals and my home is full of elephants etc and this knobhead is ruining them for me... duck off and look for snow globes 😂
Haha my MIL has a whole cabinet full of elephants 🤣

Reactions: 5
She's not too concerned about keeping her germs to herself. In a car with the windows closed, baby in the back and not a thought to cover her mouth and nose. Cue the "my poor mans has caught my cold" . Dirty witch

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.