Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oops! Blocked after commenting how disgusting her coughing and sneezing was
😂
That was fast!
This is also how you know she's lying when she claims she doesn't have time to read all comments, DMs etc. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Showing off her grass... funny after the comment on here about fake grass being the next reveal 🤣 it’s too entertaining how much of what she does relates back to these posts

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just made an account because I have to weigh in on this forum 😂 long time lurker here!
I was so happy when I saw her do a story on the laundry pod box lid this morning! And the way she launched that pod into the washing machine drum. She's defo got her back up!

Also, I feel like all she does is go shopping! Never seen her take Ronnieblesshim to a soft play or with other babys..not that I expect her to document it, for privacy of other mums, kids, group. But it's never mentioned. I feel all she does is shove him in a pram and cart him around b&m, home bargains, Dunelm, looking for egg baskets and bread bins.

Lastly, I heard a rumour she is a smoker? Is there any truth to this?

Reactions: 17
Showing off her grass... funny after the comment on here about fake grass being the next reveal 🤣 it’s too entertaining how much of what she does relates back to these posts
I hope she doesn't get fake grass. It's so bad for the environment and all the hinchers will copy her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It's so funny to me how This Morning have properly mugged her off with the section about cleaning products causing asthma this morning. That, added to her bollocking from P&G, feels like some long awaited karma.

PS Cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze.. ughhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Obsessed with elephants yet this is the first time she's mentioned it... alright hen

• Haha
Reactions: 25
£35 for the bread bin, plus however much for the other bits. I wish I could just drop money like that on a daily basis without a second thought. :(

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I, this morning before I looked on stories, said to Mark I want a rose blush (tower) bread bin to go with the others I've got. And there she goes looking for a bread bin.

Mine is nicer than yours Sophie.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
35 BASTARD QUID FOR A BREAD BIN?
Probably wont even be used as a bread bin, give it a few weeks and she will be keeping wax melts in it 😂
Wasteful woman. Who even needs such an expensive bread bin, for the 3 slices of bread she has in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Probably wont even be used as a bread bin, give it a few weeks and she will be keeping wax melts in it 😂
Wasteful woman. Who even needs such an expensive bread bin, for the 3 slices of bread she has in there!
Agreed! At least the 3 slices of co-op bread have a lovely new house 😑 could fit a family of 4 in to that fucker!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Also came here to comment about the '£35 for a bread bin.' Not very relatable, that's some peoples weekly food shop at a push 🥴

Reactions: 20
Has anyone ever heard of matching the wood of a reed diffuser to a room 🤣🤣 or a placemat you ‘tie two rooms together’ Jesus tonight 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does it not upset anyone else when she calls ronnie dorgeous and handsnomes... like really? Don't call your baby something you call your dog?
I thought exactly the same thing when I see her stories this morning. She’s such a bloody weirdo

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she already just buy some wooden utensils? WHY DOES SHE NEED MORE? WHEN SHE NEVER BLOODY COOKS?

I just can’t with this woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s basically just bought more stuff that she already has, place mats, bamboo utensils, zoflora, cupboard storage, all of which she already had 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.