Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is absolutely vile, sneezing all over her phone and spreading germs around the car. She is so gross!
And I absolutely love that p&g have made her post stories about how to store the pods - is this the influencer equivalent of writing lines? :ROFLMAO:
The Queen of killing germs is out there spreading her germs?!?! Oooo the irony. Hope you are proud of your brand ambassador P&G. My what a wonderful advocate you have on your team. 👏👏👏👏👏👏 Maybe some of those scientists who work for you could give little miss attitude some lessons on the spread of diseases especially since we are currently dealing with an epidemic which is killing people. And 👏👏👏👏👏👏 with regards to blatant lack of regard she has shown for the warnings you provide with regards to those bloody pods. But if this is who you are going to let represent you then I can guarantee something bad will happen to someone and shame on you for not acting sooner.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I had the shitish most stressful day, couldn’t eat, sleep, watch tele or tattle. I caught up on the 25 pages I was behind on the last thread, come on this thread to find another 14 😩. She better have done something big for me to catch up on 39 pages!!!
Hope you’re feeling better soon! She has been a naughty girl so she’s been having a witch fit

Reactions: 2
Btw... I’ve just been to the vets and guys what guuuyzzzzzzz My cats have severely reacted to the wax melts, chemicals and Plug ins I have used 😡😡😡😡😡 Never buying that stuff again!

@sarja81 Shall I contact the papers cause that would surely wake people up?
One of my dogs did a few years back too, it was awful so I chucked all my candles, tea light burners & and the wax melts I used to buy(The ones that can only be burnt to get any fragrance from them oh & 5 chemicals, I swapped to another way where they are electric warmers that don't get above 54° the wax is made specially to fragrant at that temp, made sense with having 4 kids & 3 dogs, that was 2 years ago now, never looked back, they smell amazing but without the nasties x

Reactions: 4
I see Stacey was giving her house a deep clean this morning after her boys got ill.....at the end of her stories she said she'd finished as she likes some bacteria about the house to boost immune systems, wonder if that was a dig at Grinch?
[/QUOTE]

I noticed that to, she loves giving a good dig to her “bestie” 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Someone teach this skanky witch some manners one cover you face when you sneeze/cough even my 4 year old nephew knows to do this and also your holding a bloody tissue absolute melt use that and also blow your nose instead of sticking it up your nose such a bloody child

Reactions: 7
She’s sneezing and spluttering without covering her mouth - I messaged her makes me so cross that vulnerable elderly and babies or anyone for that matter may cross paths with her and could be a lot worse for them ! But no the overgrown llama looking hinch needs her breadbin ! 😡
Yep! Its so irresponsible and selfish. I'm currently pregnant and would be furious if I bumped into her sneezing everywhere and touching everything with her germy hands. So selfish! Order online with next day delivery if you're that desperate for a bloody
bread bin.

Reactions: 14
I wonder what Jamie's friends think of his life ,no job ,just driving his unhinged wife to b&m, home bargains ,Dunelm etc ...do we think he's claiming carers allowance 🤷
Does she not drive? Why is she chauffeured everywhere?
I know what my husband would say if this was his life lol No chance!

I mean we could presume she has a nanny or potentially does do classes for Ronnie. But then we know she would want to prove to us she does it. She’s stalling his development in so many ways it’s tragic to watch
Theres really no excuse. When I had a 2 year old and twin babies I still went anywhere I could as I knew it's good for them.. even walked miles as had no car at the time .... laziness . Or maybe her mom takes him as she thinks she cant go as shes too famous .... sad missing out on so much!

Ridiculous behaviour , why didn’t she just say sorry guys I removed the lid but then of course realised I need to get in the habit of Safety first as I will soon have a crawler ! and then talk about how dangerous these products are fir children and pets , just a straightforward I made a mistake why Can’t she ever admit to getting it wrong ? She should also be checking if her wax melts, candles and other smellies could or are affecting the health of her baby and her dog , putting the safety of people she loves before making money by promoting dangerous chemicals , if she did this she might find she is not number 1 on these forums , she has pride of place here because of her actions , lying , misleading , dishonest Ads and fake anxiety ( which seems to have suddenly got so much better ) go on Soph I dare you , do some real independent research into the industry and the potential dangers of using a dozen unnecessary products , instead promote using natural cleaners that don’t require torturing animals prove to us that you do love your Hinchers and have some concern for their welfare , or just keep it fake and lie until you are finally exposed and then replaced with a younger prettier and equally fake new mega saleswoman

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does she not drive? Why is she chauffeured everywhere?
I know what my husband would say if this was his life lol No chance!
I mean I assume so as they have 2 cars. But she's always chauffered around.
If I asked my partner to drive me around for a bread bin he'd tell me to duck off 😂 she's incapable of doing anything on her own

• Haha
I’ve always thought she must be a laughing stock amongst the z listers and that’s why jo Swash don’t like her.
I mean how many other celebs/influencers/whatever! Constantly hide behind an ugly filter, she’s a joke!

Sorry, I'm a bit new to this! Has Joe publicly said he doesn't like her?

Reactions: 3
Cover your mouth!!! An army of Hinch germs.

Reactions: 1
Cover your mouth!!! An army of Hinch germs.
She’s disgusting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.