Mrs Hinch #113 Think she’s an interior designer…her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title suggestion -

Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
So she has an induction hob,those pans she "bought " a while ago and has never used will not work on it ,que post oh silly me didn't realise , and miraculously a new set will appear ...
They do work I checked as my friend bought them because sophie did 😡

Reactions: 3
She has to be on here snooping with her Pinocchio nose with nae nostrils.

I wish she would have the courtesy to say hi 👋
when I’m a big instagrammee
She’s doing all of this on purpose now because she wants a reaction. Then she can cry TROLLS and get more marketing for her notepad
That’s exactly why she’s doing it. She’s cried troll and I bet she’s been asked about it now wants fresh ammo

Reactions: 9
You win a prize for this little gem! She hasn't done it for ages, but thanks to you reminding her, Henry Hinch got stroked to sleep tonight (on his £300.00 #gifted bed, next to his £500 #gifted chest of drawers, in his very own bedroom) 🙃
View attachment 87738
Good God, she even did a zoom in on his bits! That definitely was for Tattlers! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Gives a whole new meaning to #sophieisthedogsbollocks (I have patented and copyrighted this hashtag so if you want to share it will cost you £40,000 per post or £10,000 per story!) 🤪
ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really loves to help her friend Leanne’s numbers but couldn’t tag her... so fake

See through tracksuit whilst you’ve got a few builders in.. lovely stuff
Anno someone said on last thread “why would you wear white to clean a house “ an I said the same thing “obviously because there’s workies ther so princess soph obviously wanted all eyes in her , just shows you what kinda girl she is , her wig in that pic didn’t look well tho god know what she’s done to it , was like a nest with a load of rats tails hanging from it 🙈

Reactions: 7
I knew those elephant bookends would be used for her own books. Now her sheep will be asking where she got them. She's so transparent. Greedy cow!
Bingo!!!! 😂 I said that when she said “not actually sure what am gunna use me for guyzzzzz but I liked em , “ them smacks her lips , I cannot stand the way she smacks her lips when she’s talking about something 🙉

Reactions: 6
She doesnt feel like she has nostrils anymore.. we'd all forgot you had them too Soph with how you airbrush them out of your pictures!
How dramatic do we think she'll be about her cold today then?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After ‘big head gate’ I’m surprised she’s put that hat on him 😡
What is she trying to point out here....she went on a witch fit when someone said his got a big head and yet she’s that stupid and puts his baby hat on and say oh look it doesn’t fit him anymore....😡😡 is she really that stupid or just plain stupid for attention....or bagging some msgs from her sheep to say aww soon your boy is getting so big and so cute your such a good mamma.....nah duck off sophie you useless untalented layabout 👌🏻

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.