Mrs Hinch #113 Think she’s an interior designer…her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First she got trolled, then she got a cold.

It’s almost a thread title 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That’s not her with the Minky there’s no tattoo on her arm either her mum or the cleaner

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I really hope the rain stops so you can get out of the house soph.. imagine that being all you need to worry about on a Monday morning. Every single one of her hinchers will no doubt have to leave the house today whether that’s to drop their kids to school or go to work.. you know a thing called reality!!! How can people say she is relatable
Imagine having the choice to not go to a shop in a car because it’s raining!!!
I’m back to work today and don’t drive! I’ve got to catch 2 buses to get there and have a 30mins walk from bus station to work 🙄
Maybe I should ring and say it’s raining 🤔

Didmt realise sorry.
Don’t apologise she was just really not herself then.
Her and no one around Inc her hinchers didnt seemed to notice but us tattlers did!!
We showed concerns and typed out oir frustrations of getting her help.
Even the press didn’t mention it YET anyone else gets papped looking a bit ill, tired or whatever and get slated!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine having the choice to not go to a shop in a car because it’s raining!!!
I’m back to work today and don’t drive! I’ve got to catch 2 buses to get there and have a 30mins walk from bus station to work 🙄
Maybe I should ring and say it’s raining 🤔
See, this is reality for so many people. I can't understand how she has so many followers. She actually makes me feel very sad when she comes out with shite like this.
Does she not realise how this makes others feel ?

It can't just be "little old me" who feels this way. Anyway just wanted to mention this as it's one of the many things that irritates me about her.

See, this is reality for so many people. I can't understand how she has so many followers. She actually makes me feel very sad when she comes out with shite like this.
Does she not realise how this makes others feel ?

It can't just be "little old me" who feels this way. Anyway just wanted to mention this as it's one of the many things that irritates me about her.
Oh it’s such a hard life trying to get out the free house to get to home bargains to buy a load of tit that she doesn’t need it’s just want want with this woman and people actually look up to her....😡😡😡 like what you and many others said there’s people who is having to tackle that horrible,e weather to go out and earn £££ for their family and yet this looney tick is feeling sorry for use she’s got a ‘cough cough’ cold , she can stop all this fake ness because if you truly have a cold you will be doing duck all and just want to stay at home 😡😡😡

Brendan follows Soph so he would've seen it on her stories possibly x
I did think that, but on the top right of the message inbox the story she posted was sent to him (I'm assuming saying 'you have been mentioned in this story') and it only does that if the person tags you...or she sent him the pic of her story which would be ever more embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 3
I’m really starting to lose my rag with her big time! ‘Especially being away from your wee baby’? Shut the duck up. She’s away from him pretty much every day doing unnecessary tit. What about the parents who have to leave their babies for 12 hours a day then barely see them before bed time after work. Despicable
Absolutely! She’s away from him when she’s with him!

Reactions: 7
She says she worries about how she could be a better mother, well for start off get him out from behind the sofa and let him be part of the family ,and stop slowly poisoning him with chemicals and fumes ,bloody hell woman you're simple ..

Reactions: 22
Just messaged him about the juice, told him it's just sugar and has no nutritional value. I hope he gets lots of messages saying the same thing and actually does some about it?
He definitely shouldn’t be drinking it out of a bottle either. He’s over 6 months old he should be drinking from a beaker.

Reactions: 8
What is this weird sniff with the tissue that she's doing in her stories, is it meant to make us feel sorry for her or something????

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s woke up doesn’t feel like she’s got nostrils!!! Been on a reading mission soph on here have u 🤣🤣
The way she said it aswell 😂😂 angry bird!
Watch what you say on here peeps. I do believe she is trying to cause trolling atm coz of the book.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.