Mrs Hinch #112 Disney Magic, kitchen wall. Hinchers go skint funding it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤦‍♀️ literally cannot believe that she has given her Ma and Pa her old kitchen 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ amazing how it was all planned in a week🤔🤔🤔 like I said before, an absolute bleeping snake

Reactions: 25
Oh FFS!! I honestly thought she might of done something a little less self obsessed so basically she can’t give up her old kitchen and need it in her play room an mummy and daddy’s so she can play kitchens. I’m surprised she doesn’t live with them to be honest and she was there last night when they were finished so why all this BS. She’s so much drama!

Reactions: 28
Now I know this is me being nit picky but why does she take photos at such weird bloody angles!? 🤯

Gave her the benefit of the doubt too and thought she might have donated to someone/somewhere in a worse-off position but nah, just mum and dad. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
well it’s not even a kitchen is it really it’s just the fridge and cupboards but so odd!

Reactions: 12
Why does she think it makes her super amazing for giving her Mum & Dad her old kitchen? :LOL: I think it's weird, almost like 'Mum, Dad, I can't throw away the kitchen it'll make me look bad.. so can you please just take it so I look I'm not being greedy, instead I'm being super kind to you!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And her Dad no longer has anywhere to sit and work because it's a replica of her old kitchen. 🙄 Why not pay for a space tidy structure for them, I'm sure you could have got a good deal

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also.. can't be certain but I swear in the "before" video dated 11/02/20, the flooring is already in situ and some of the carcasses for the cupboards from her old kitchen are fitted? Yet it apparently wasn't taken out at that date if you go by her stories and date she went to Disney for "the works to start" 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I had to go out for a few hours. Rushed back thinking I’d missed all the fun and nothing.........😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her captions with the pushchair say “perfect for travelling” did she ever actually mention taking them with her or just hinted but can claim she meant travelling elsewhere. I don’t understand her I think I lose brain cells each day lately with her BS
She said she had got it in time for going away, if my memory serves me correctly?

Reactions: 4
1. Why does her mum and dad need a whole second kitchen?
And
2. Is it just me or is it wierd to set up your exact kitchen in your mum and dad's shed?
Never posted before so hello everyone 👋🏻 but I had to today as yes it’s so so weird! It’s so random, did her parents even want it?
And she says her dad works in there but you can’t use that as a desk!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Actually feel like crying since families with flooded homes are struggling and have lost kitchens completely and she’s playing silly pricks without a care in the world but be kind guyyyzzzzz. Why doesn’t she help others the selfish idiot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Am I just a weirdo? I’d be going in and showing you!!
Why does she only show things that are all clean and finished? That’s not reality!!
If the builders didn’t want to be on social media I’d send them off for a tea break and do a whizz round!

I’ll never understand why a lot of people do this, just show it or say nothing at all and wait til it’s all magically complete 🙄
Exactly
Am I just a weirdo? I’d be going in and showing you!!
Why does she only show things that are all clean and finished? That’s not reality!!
If the builders didn’t want to be on social media I’d send them off for a tea break and do a whizz round!

I’ll never understand why a lot of people do this, just show it or say nothing at all and wait til it’s all magically complete 🙄
Exactly 😁

Reactions: 2
Why does she think it makes her super amazing for giving her Mum & Dad her old kitchen? :LOL: I think it's weird, almost like 'Mum, Dad, I can't throw away the kitchen it'll make me look bad.. so can you please just take it so I look I'm not being greedy, instead I'm being super kind to you!'
Ma Barker will have it up for sale by autumn, once BBQ season has passed.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I really think this going to be a real disappointment to us normal folk 😁😂

Reactions: 10
I’m probably thinking too much about all this but it now makes me question, if this was all planned since Xmas. Buying that second fridge on a whim was such a weird thing to do for a family of three, who barely eat proper food. Did she already know, that main fridge would be going? 🧐 Wasn’t sure how long all the work would take so got a small one to keep them going in the meantime?

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.