Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gosh can you imagine. Although soph said her mum watches and replies to all her Instagram stories so maybe she gave a few pointers on there šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
And her sister has probably given her one of her list of things to do šŸ¤£....we are all in this together....one very close family šŸ¤®

Reactions: 4
I am so angry, to use some ones death to gain sympathy likes?? Sophie Hincliffe, you are absolute scum. We know you read here and you should be ashamed of what you've posted. I'm not a Stacey Solomon fan but she acted with respect and dignity over Caroline's death. Sophie - you're a fuckin attention seeking waste of space. Using suicide for your own gain- shameful

Reactions: 32
totally agree some do make comments I do think are out of order (commenting on Ronnies looks for example) I also think a few comments are bordering on obsession, I wouldnā€™t not get something I wanted just because she had it etc but on the whole itā€™s just repeating her lies she isnā€™t able to hide because they are so obvious and quite often you do see people defending when a comment about Ronnie is made and how adorable he is etc trolls wouldnā€™t do that!
Most people will streer away from talking about Ronnie. A few threads back someone came on here saying Ronnie was funny looking and everyone seemed to ignore it. I feel sometimes hinchers come on here to plant things and then take it back to the queen. If this person was a hincher no one took the bate. But I agree most of the time we only have good things to say about Ronnie itā€™s the way his mum treats him what we may have an opinion on.

Reactions: 33
Ok, so I havenā€™t posted on a Hinch thread for months. But I really canā€™t keep this to myself.

A PERSONS SUICIDE IS NOT TO BE USED FOR CONTENT AND/OR ENGAGEMENT.

My brother took his own life. Years on we are still uncovering ā€˜reasonsā€™, things that we just didnā€™t know, that cumulated in him making that awful choice. I can assure Mrs Hinch, along with all the other ā€˜influencersā€™ making this all about them, that the reasons run so much deeper than ā€˜nastyā€™ comments posted on lines.

These self-serving posts are at best tone deaf, and at worst a cruel attempt to garner attention. As someone who has has been through this, I can guarantee that these ā€˜woe is me postsā€™ are providing no comfort to Carolineā€™s family. They are however causing distress to people like me, whoā€™ve lived through it. Itā€™s high time Hinch considered the emotional & psychological impact of the content she puts out there. Starting with this one.
My younger brother also took his own life 20 months ago, I couldn't of written this better myself ( I couldn't of put it into words, still can't) šŸ’”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think wether she knows itā€™s or not hinch is almost encouraging young mum to not have that bond with their babies. To miss out on the important stuff coz they are so busy trying to keep their house clean. Itā€™s literally impossible to keep a house clean when you have a toddler and I see all these young mums on insta with their grey houses and they donā€™t look inviting for any children. My house is usually always a mess coz my kids are feral. And no matter how much I remind them not to jump on the sofa they always seem to forget. These women have unrealistic expectations of how their house will be once their babies are toddlers (I donā€™t even think hinch has thought about this) but they are in for a rude awaking when they realise they canā€™t keep their house clean and tidy 24/7.
This!
No-one is allowed an opinion, because it's trolling or hate?!

Yet girls and young women and men are being fed a lie on social media every single day.
They're watching people who spend the day putting on make up and filtering their photos, even though they're not going anywhere.
They're watching people who are highlighting that they should be cleaning and tidying rather than spending time with their babies.
They're watching people who think it's a good thing to be buying excessive cleaning products and tat they don't need.
They're watching people who think to be successful you need to fill your house with matching furniture that you can't dishevel and accessories that mean nothing.

They're watching people who are selling an unachievable lifestyle for most people.
These people who are gifted furniture, fittings, clothing, accessories, cleaning products etc that they don't even have to pay for.
These people are paid to push products, gifted to highlight 'things'.
They're watching people who have 'everything' yet they don't go out to work everyday.
Social media is just full to the brim of accounts that make people feel like they're not good enough, they don't have enough.

They're called influencers for a reason! Yet there is little regulation for them. I just wish all the younger people that are pissing their money and lives away on this senseless trend come to their senses and realise no-one gives a tit if your pillows are chopped and your curtains have toilet rolls in!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Thank you for this! I always get a bit on edge when the housework slips. I can take a bit of mess or dirt but sometimes it really does make me feel crappy and I canā€™t settle! With baby due really soon Iā€™ve got extra bad with wanting everything to be sparkling before I go into labour so I donā€™t need to worry much for a while when at home!!! I am hyper aware of needing to let go of this worry and just enjoy baby time so your comment really helped!

My partner is great in the sense we share duties equally as it should be. He cooks, I clean. I just need him to pick up on a bit of cleaning right now but heā€™s so bleeping laid back he literally is like ā€œYes I see my pubes all over the bathroom but I really do not mindā€ šŸ¤£
I was wanting my house to be perfect before I gave birth too nothing to do with Hinch but I had an awful pregnancy and in my head I could at least bring her back to an immaculate house. I was due to have c section under general anaesthetic on the Tuesday so I had started to clean but only just, well of course I never made it to the Tuesday and by emergency c section on the Thursday before I had her while my oven racks were soaking in the bath with cleaner and stuff was everywhere šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ had to get my mum to go sort things a little she just couldnā€™t understand why the oven was being cleaned for the baby to come home! Good luck with baby enjoy it goes far too quickly although maybe insist he cleans up those pubes!

Reactions: 13
Soph donā€™t read here so wonā€™t see any of the posts criticising her!!

ALSO my last bit to say, NOONE was concerned when she was looking weak, pale and thin....NOONE commented infact everyone said how beautiful she was BUT us lot here all gathered and prayed for her to get help, prayed someone would step up and help!!!!
We care!!!! More then people assume and think!
I think itā€™s quite strange that this is a "hate site". Sometimes I think that we are actually her "biggest fans" šŸ¤Ŗ Stick with me here! Most of us watch all her stories and then come on here to make OVER 100 THREADS talking about her. OK, sometimes I read some of the comments and think "I wouldn't like that if it were about me" some comments are fair criticism, and some people are handing her content on a plate. It's very sad that the other day I saw Ronnie eating in a reclined position, I thought about messaging her directly but knew (from here) she'd ignore my advice and block me. So I came on here and said it, a few hours later he was filmed eating sitting up. Coincidence? I know some of you felt suckered in and she's made you feel worse, there's been some horrible stories of her bad influence on here, I don't want to take anything away from you guyzzz, but there's a fine line between love and hate. I'm sure we all have lives to be getting on with instead of being addicted to Tattle šŸ˜‚, yet here we all are "anti-hinching". Goodnight X

Reactions: 11
My younger brother also took his own life 20 months ago, I couldn't of written this better myself ( I couldn't of put it into words, still can't) šŸ’”
I'm so sorry for your loss. Recently a child close to us took his life. People, and the media, were quick to blame it on bullies or social media. Truth is, he wasn't bullied at all. No one, not even his parents know exactly why he did it. But he was clearly unhappy in his own self and suffering silently, whilst on outside popular and happy.

As someone who has survived a suicide attempt, I can only talk about my own reasons. It wasn't because of ANYONE. It was my own mental health. Depression and suicidal thoughts is almost like a temporary form of madness. You are not thinking clearly or logically. You cannot trust your own thoughts or judgements. Other negative things happening just add to it. But not the cause of it. Suicide is a symptom of serious depression and ill health. You do not end your life because some strangers on a small forum commented on your baby's head or called you a grinch. So, for her to try use suicide to have a go at people calling her out on lies, deceit, manipulation and promoting unsafe and unhealthy lifestyle, actually makes me feel sick.

Well done Soph. Once again you come across as heartless and completely self absorbed.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Ok, so I havenā€™t posted on a Hinch thread for months. But I really canā€™t keep this to myself.

A PERSONS SUICIDE IS NOT TO BE USED FOR CONTENT AND/OR ENGAGEMENT.

My brother took his own life. Years on we are still uncovering ā€˜reasonsā€™, things that we just didnā€™t know, that cumulated in him making that awful choice. I can assure Mrs Hinch, along with all the other ā€˜influencersā€™ making this all about them, that the reasons run so much deeper than ā€˜nastyā€™ comments posted on lines.

These self-serving posts are at best tone deaf, and at worst a cruel attempt to garner attention. As someone who has has been through this, I can guarantee that these ā€˜woe is me postsā€™ are providing no comfort to Carolineā€™s family. They are however causing distress to people like me, whoā€™ve lived through it. Itā€™s high time Hinch considered the emotional & psychological impact of the content she puts out there. Starting with this one.
So sorry for your loss.
I completely agree with you and it was beautifully written, I would like to see this posted where 3 million others would see it? Xx

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Mrs Hinch once again using a families pain to make a point ! She is not the only one but itā€™s proof that these Influencers are narcissistic that they make this about them šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She must think weā€™re all thick oh I jus booked the hotel for two extra nights šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ course you did šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ’©

Reactions: 17
This!
No-one is allowed an opinion, because it's trolling or hate?!

Yet girls and young women and men are being fed a lie on social media every single day.
They're watching people who spend the day putting on make up and filtering their photos, even though they're not going anywhere.
They're watching people who are highlighting that they should be cleaning and tidying rather than spending time with their babies.
They're watching people who think it's a good thing to be buying excessive cleaning products and tat they don't need.
They're watching people who think to be successful you need to fill your house with matching furniture that you can't dishevel and accessories that mean nothing.

They're watching people who are selling an unachievable lifestyle for most people.
These people who are gifted furniture, fittings, clothing, accessories, cleaning products etc that they don't even have to pay for.
These people are paid to push products, gifted to highlight 'things'.
They're watching people who have 'everything' yet they don't go out to work everyday.
Social media is just full to the brim of accounts that make people feel like they're not good enough, they don't have enough.

They're called influencers for a reason! Yet there is little regulation for them. I just wish all the younger people that are pissing their money and lives away on this senseless trend come to their senses and realise no-one gives a tit if your pillows are chopped and your curtains have toilet rolls in!
So true! I bought my first house - a renovation project - last year and started an Instagram account to find DIY hacks / inspiration etc as I had no clue how to achieve what I wanted. Ended up finding accounts such as Hinch. At first she didnā€™t bother me but seeing her get everything she wanted for free or so quickly got to me eventually and had me feeling like a failure for not being able to do the same! Waited months to be able to afford the sofa I wanted yet people on Instagram fancy a new one and it arrives the same day for free?! (See other accounts such as thehomethatmademe, allthatspretty, thesuffolknest etc. Infuriating).

It wasnā€™t until my partner pointed out to me that I work full time as a Nurse, actually leaving the house to do a real job rather than dancing around with a bottle of toilet cleaner. He reminded me itā€™s normal not to have endless money and tat, be able to buy everything we want and complete a house renovation in a week. He gets so angry when I watch these Instagrammers and Iā€™m starting to see why. ā€œitā€™s not real life. None of them get up early and go to work. Theyā€™re all prancing about on gifted holidays or faffing about taking pictures of their free beddingā€.

Yes my house is going to take a long time to complete but I think Iā€™m going to appreciate it so much more because I know we both worked hard for every single thing in it. Iā€™m just glad I had him to help me see sense as I fear without him saying something, Iā€™d still be comparing myself to these idiots and feeling like utter crap.

Sorry, Iā€™ve gone off on a tangent and itā€™s not v interesting or full of sense šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø But I hope you get my drift. Just canā€™t stand these idiots posting about how wonderful their life is all of the time - just wish this whole ā€œInstagram influencerā€ thing would die down pretty soon, theyā€™re not needed and arenā€™t exactly adding much to the world. šŸ¤” None of it is real life!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
How uncouth to use Caroline's death to talk about this bleeping forum again. Can't you just say "be kind" like the other plebs and move on?

Reactions: 18
My dad committed suicide when I was three after the death of my twin brother which is where most of my MH steams from.
But I would never use someone elseā€™s suicide or MH problems to direct sympathy my way. Their pain and their familyā€™s pain is their own and itā€™s pathetic how she can say the ā€œtrollsā€ she gets itā€™s anything compared to what that woman got through every media platform is beyond me. She has articles written about her over the smallest of things, praising her as if she came up with these hacks herself and the sun shines out of her arse
Rant over šŸ‘šŸ»

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
IF Hinch is so upset by Carolineā€™s passing then perhaps sheā€™ll NOT post any stories or pics of her 30th tomorrow out of respect and just enjoy the time away with her precious family!!
... Nah donā€™t think so! šŸ¤¬
This with a big old fat cherry on the top

Reactions: 11
Hinch isnā€™t even following Caroline!!
Thatā€™s how much sheā€™s interested in her!
Neither was she following Kobe yet she made a gushing post in honour of him and his little girl!! She is the most fake, attention-seeking witch Iā€™ve ever come across. She is truly vile.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.