Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad committed suicide when I was three after the death of my twin brother which is where most of my MH steams from.
But I would never use someone else’s suicide or MH problems to direct sympathy my way. Their pain and their family’s pain is their own and it’s pathetic how she can say the “trolls” she gets it’s anything compared to what that woman got through every media platform is beyond me. She has articles written about her over the smallest of things, praising her as if she came up with these hacks herself and the sun shines out of her arse
Rant over 👍🏻
Agreed. Sophie is obsessed with this forum which she can so easily choose not to look at it. It's an extremely niche corner of the internet that the majority of people have no idea exists. Caroline was an actual celebrity who had paps follow her, newspaper coverage, news channel coverage etc. Not comparable but of course she's too thick to realise the difference.

Also the fact she thinks freedom of speech isn't real lmaooo omg she is too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if Mrs Hinch will take 1 min of her time to mention the lovely Caroline Flack sadly taking her own life 😢
After all she Regards herself a celebrity! And loves Love Island.
Rip Caroline ❤
You’re correct she did but made it about herself.
Is she forgetting she sets her Hinchers on people on the internet.She’s the troll.

Reactions: 16
So true! I bought my first house - a renovation project - last year and started an Instagram account to find DIY hacks / inspiration etc as I had no clue how to achieve what I wanted. Ended up finding accounts such as Hinch. At first she didn’t bother me but seeing her get everything she wanted for free or so quickly got to me eventually and had me feeling like a failure for not being able to do the same! Waited months to be able to afford the sofa I wanted yet people on Instagram fancy a new one and it arrives the same day for free?! (See other accounts such as thehomethatmademe, allthatspretty, thesuffolknest etc. Infuriating).

It wasn’t until my partner pointed out to me that I work full time as a Nurse, actually leaving the house to do a real job rather than dancing around with a bottle of toilet cleaner. He reminded me it’s normal not to have endless money and tat, be able to buy everything we want and complete a house renovation in a week. He gets so angry when I watch these Instagrammers and I’m starting to see why. “it’s not real life. None of them get up early and go to work. They’re all prancing about on gifted holidays or faffing about taking pictures of their free bedding”.

Yes my house is going to take a long time to complete but I think I’m going to appreciate it so much more because I know we both worked hard for every single thing in it. I’m just glad I had him to help me see sense as I fear without him saying something, I’d still be comparing myself to these idiots and feeling like utter crap.

Sorry, I’ve gone off on a tangent and it’s not v interesting or full of sense 🤷🏼‍♀️ But I hope you get my drift. Just can’t stand these idiots posting about how wonderful their life is all of the time - just wish this whole “Instagram influencer” thing would die down pretty soon, they’re not needed and aren’t exactly adding much to the world. 🤔 None of it is real life!
That's how everyone else gets by! You work, save up then splash out!
At least I know that everything 'gifted' in my house is a present from friends and family that's had thought and effort put into it, so it means something!

Reactions: 8
Masked links are against the rules. Please people report posts that are shortened links as they can use it to gather dats - Please read our rules and why they're important
https://trib.al/(link removed)

I hope the above works, it’s a link referring to an interview CF did in Oct last year. She states her anxiety worsens when she wasn’t busy, therefore not working probably gave her more time to dwell on the things that already troubled her along with the stuff she currently had on going at the time of her suicide .

Sophie, sadly her choice with whatever happened with her bf impacted on her mh, just as your choice to kick the backside out of getting more and more money and adoration has brought you to the point where you have just used a woman’s suicide to ‘have a go’ at folk on a gossip site and unknown strangers on newspaper comment section 🙄. You could have easily have made the choice to literally have it all when you first went viral, you could have carried on being the Sophie that folk thought was funny and kinda quirky , you could have made a fair bit of money without aiding in making our planet that little bit more fucked by plastic and toxic shite! You could have really been admired instead of the snidely cult leader you now are, you could have still had your house extension, new cars, a bigger kitchen 😂 Jamie off work and even an active thread on the rave section of tattle but instead , you’ve got this, 110 threads just on here, let alone the multitude of other places where your lies and deceit are being discussed . You’ve got a future ahead where no matter who has gone private from your past, who has been silenced, you have a future based on fear that those very newspapers that are singing your praises will tear you limb from limb, because quite simply you have made a choice to lie and manipulate, people around you are telling you the things you want to hear, instead of what you need to hear.

Incidentally don’t trust Gleam or the PR firm, they too will drop you quicker than you can say , minky when the tit hits the fan,

Last edited by a moderator:
Has her fancy joolz pushchair made an appearance yet? 🙄 the one she raves about but forgot to use 😂

Well there we go there's more to come for people to get into debt over
One thing I’ve never understood is why it took so long! Other companies have been selling her name on merchandise or using her name for sales. She could of knocked up her own clothing and merch within a few weeks easily when she was in the peak in my opinion she’s on the decline and quickly since her obvious lies!!

Reactions: 8
Why does she look so different here compared to now???
This was live on this morning. Their cameras don’t use filters. It was also just after she hit 1million followers so pre Botox and whatever else she has had done.

Reactions: 4
Find it incredible that most influencers and celebs don’t understand the impact THEY have themselves on followers from the content they post on social media. Perfect lives, bodies, materialistic things - unachievable aspirations for the majorit. Harm to the general fan/public/follower.

Generally, people in the spot light want to be there. They want the positive attention but also want to know what the negative attention is too. It’s human nature. PR machines are there to control and manage this but there does need to be some consideration of the damage that fame and social media does to people’s mental health, harm to the celeb/influencer.

It works both ways. Is it the fault of the media, the papers, Facebook, Instagram, our species? I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think we are mixing many different personalities into single platforms and then wondering where the problem lies...social experiment in itself! In real life you just wouldn’t mix with someone you didn’t like and you probably wouldn’t know or care if someone you didn’t know was gossiping about you in real life either. Social media and the general media makes it much easier to see this and for others to share amongst themselves and or globally which has a much larger impact. But it works both ways and I don’t think we can blame people’s mental health on the comments of strangers without addressing the wider issues that fame/social media in general has on mental health as a whole!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just when I thought she couldn’t duck me off anymore. I was hoping she’d ignore this like she did with scofe, but nope she couldn’t help herself! I knew any post about Caroline would be twisted to suit her. Honestly the second story actually felt like a telling off!
Wind your bloody neck in and shut up you absolute dick

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've thought hard today about Caroline Flack and her mental health and a friend who committed suicide in her teens. I've had the soul searching today that my sarcastic humour might now need to be reigned in, and then I remember why I joined here.

It angers me that influencers use this as a pr tactic.

Remember that woman who said her child had a big head, and Mrshinch sent her vile army in. Named and shamed her too her millions and Instagram public. Not all are decent kind folk on social media, many are suffering with mental illnesses, psychopaths, schizophrenia, paranoia, there are labels in mental health that I can't spell, that listen too Hinch and want blood when their leader says deal with it.

Don't feel guilty because she's turned her woe me on this forum tattle life and other gossip forums today.

Look at the cruel vileness this woman, and the proof is on these threads, what she did to a few people who didn't agree with Princess Sophie.

Remember Sophie is a troll herself, calling the kettle black is not far from her own disgraceful behaviour with not just non hinchers, even her fans have been vile towards other hinchers because of this snow white, whiter than white act. (she fitted in well meeting Pinocchio).

Her 30th birthday, I hope this woman learns to treat people with respect and grows the duck up in her 30s, not do things underhanded.

Hinch is very lucky that people haven't killed for her or had women commit suicide because of her naming and shaming. It works both ways.

Sophie doesn't have anxiety we have all worked out it's a PR stunt, this news fallen into her hands today was perfectly timed for the NOTEbook launch. We said in few threads gone that she did this before her last book came out, she got the public attention with trolls, the feel sorry for her factor.

Wisen the duck up and stop feeling sorry for her.

Remember the morale high ground here she's a first class bully and she's got millions in the bank, they know good or bad news is golden for them. They are public relations experts. They don't give a tit about any person away from their own 4 grey walls of lies.

Tattle life gives us animosity because of hinch army bullies we were given freedom here to speak our minds, don't lose it because of her typed woe me story.

I don't agree with any person slating a child, my two little girls are my world, they are beautiful to me, might not be to you or hinch but my babies are perfect. I can't look at someone else's babies and see anything but perfection, is that because I'm a mum? Don't know. I came here for answers, I had 4 cupboards full of every cleaning chemical that could make enough atomic bombs to blow up the country now I've given 3/4 of it to family and I still have a double cupboard full. She angers me and winds me up, the swipe ups etc create greed.

Her child melts my heart when he smiles.
Doesn't he you?

Find it incredible that most influencers and celebs don’t understand the impact THEY have themselves on followers from the content they post on social media. Perfect lives, bodies, materialistic things - unachievable aspirations for the majorit. Harm to the general fan/public/follower.

Generally, people in the spot light want to be there. They want the positive attention but also want to know what the negative attention is too. It’s human nature. PR machines are there to control and manage this but there does need to be some consideration of the damage that fame and social media does to people’s mental health, harm to the celeb/influencer.

It works both ways. Is it the fault of the media, the papers, Facebook, Instagram, our species? I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think we are mixing many different personalities into single platforms and then wondering where the problem lies...social experiment in itself! In real life you just wouldn’t mix with someone you didn’t like and you probably wouldn’t know or care if someone you didn’t know was gossiping about you in real life either. Social media and the general media makes it much easier to see this and for others to share amongst themselves and or globally which has a much larger impact. But it works both ways and I don’t think we can blame people’s mental health on the comments of strangers without addressing the wider issues that fame/social media in general has on mental health as a whole!
I agree 110%

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She didn’t even write this...she nicked it from Noel Clarke!!
See what I mean. Not even her own bastard words, she's a PR expert. Plain as day.

We where talking about Hinch this afternoon and I pray I’m wrong but I said it’s all going to come crashing round her head when she sets her army on the wrong person and something like this happens because of it
ive had depression I’ve had pnd twice I’ve had a breakdown and suffer with ptsd
ask anyone who knows me and theyll all say how happy & smiley I am-they don’t see the dark days when I can’t leave my house,I haven’t washed and all I can do is cry
if the Hinch army turned on me I think I’d try to harm myself-and I know she’d do her best to wriggle out of any blame
I can see her now squealing that she’s not trolled anyone-no love you get your cult to do it for you-and that’s still trolling by default
she needs to back away now while she’s on top of her game not in a year or so when something bad happens
like I say I hope I’m wrong
If they ever turn on you, you come here we will sort them vile cretins out. You dealt with enough. (((Virtual hug darling))).

One day it may happen that she is the death of someone, she is oblivious.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well I for one have not found ANY vile people on this thread, I have only seen good HONEST comments tonight, some have made me feel quite proud with a lot of care for others and no hidden "agendas"
I am glad she mentioned "Tattle" though....all come have a look and let's see how many stay?
SAME! I’m grateful for all you guys x

Reactions: 13
Ok, so I haven’t posted on a Hinch thread for months. But I really can’t keep this to myself.

A PERSONS SUICIDE IS NOT TO BE USED FOR CONTENT AND/OR ENGAGEMENT.

My brother took his own life. Years on we are still uncovering ‘reasons’, things that we just didn’t know, that cumulated in him making that awful choice. I can assure Mrs Hinch, along with all the other ‘influencers’ making this all about them, that the reasons run so much deeper than ‘nasty’ comments posted on lines.

These self-serving posts are at best tone deaf, and at worst a cruel attempt to garner attention. As someone who has has been through this, I can guarantee that these ‘woe is me posts’ are providing no comfort to Caroline’s family. They are however causing distress to people like me, who’ve lived through it. It’s high time Hinch considered the emotional & psychological impact of the content she puts out there. Starting with this one.
My brother too took his own life, 9 yrs ago, he left a very confusing suicide note but, I do know why he did but having said that, I would definately not use it fo content on my insta and also not compare it to Caroline. As previously said, None of us know the real reason behind it so commenting on trolling et cetera is futile and pathetic to be honest,

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Fancy a bit of a giggle on the git's birthday.

You heard of "This is your life". TV show and blank diary.

It's a red book (empty notepad) on front says "This is your life". (book normally goes to friends to write a memorable story, we ain't her friend, let's write her memoirs).

I will start it off.

My memories of Sophie, two years ago no one had even heard of her on either cleaning or home community, she became known as a bipolar housewife who named her cloth's and disinfectant. My memory of her was "what a quack". Previously I had never heard of her. Who gave a tit about putting the bleeping sink to bed.

Then, friends were telling me to follow Mrs Hinch, other friends in DMs were giving me their conspiracy theories on her TV set scenes and grey slanted pictures. I never followed her then until she started creeping in on my life, my twins were babies and I went crazy clinical wanting my home free of germs. Then I followed hinch, even after the bots I had checked and the stories of little home bird I watched, I was sucked in.

It all changed in December 2019 when a charity I know contacted Sophie for help and the message was read but ignored. Plea's were sent but she ignored them. My bubble got burst, I saw her as the cruel vile witch that she is.

What are your memories of her?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Of course she has. Because she’s a vile bleep. I hate it anyway when people jump on someone’s death and use it as a chance to gain attention for themselves. Haven’t spoken or bothered with said person in years but jump on social media as soon as they are dead. Sorry but I don’t recall Caroline and Sophie being friends? Shame she didn’t show her such heart-warming affection before she did what she did.
Now on to her suggesting online bullying was the cause of Caroline’s suicide. Who the duck put 50p in this clown? How dare she. I really don’t think online bullying/trolls were the route cause of Caroline’s problems. Sorry if this is harsh as news has only just broken, but she was facing a trial for beating her boyfriend over the head with a vase. Even if he has said he doesn’t want to press charges the CPS have taken it upon themselves to prosecute her anyway meaning they must have some pretty damning evidence against her. No matter how ‘beautiful’ Sophie thinks Caroline is, DV is no joke. And we all know it would be very very different if Caroline was a man. Hinch and the others wouldn’t be gushing over that scenario. Sorry not sorry 🤷🏼‍♀️
Couldn’t agree more with this.

Reactions: 7
I've thought hard today about Caroline Flack and her mental health and a friend who committed suicide in her teens. I've had the soul searching today that my sarcastic humour might now need to be reigned in, and then I remember why I joined here.

It angers me that influencers use this as a pr tactic.

Remember that woman who said her child had a big head, and Mrshinch sent her vile army in. Named and shamed her too her millions and Instagram public. Not all are decent kind folk on social media, many are suffering with mental illnesses, psychopaths, schizophrenia, paranoia, there are labels in mental health that I can't spell, that listen too Hinch and want blood when their leader says deal with it.

Don't feel guilty because she's turned her woe me on this forum tattle life and other gossip forums today.

Look at the cruel vileness this woman, and the proof is on these threads, what she did to a few people who didn't agree with Princess Sophie.

Remember Sophie is a troll herself, calling the kettle black is not far from her own disgraceful behaviour with not just non hinchers, even her fans have been vile towards other hinchers because of this snow white, whiter than white act. (she fitted in well meeting Pinocchio).

Her 30th birthday, I hope this woman learns to treat people with respect and grows the duck up in her 30s, not do things underhanded.

Hinch is very lucky that people haven't killed for her or had women commit suicide because of her naming and shaming. It works both ways.

Sophie doesn't have anxiety we have all worked out it's a PR stunt, this news fallen into her hands today was perfectly timed for the NOTEbook launch. We said in few threads gone that she did this before her last book came out, she got the public attention with trolls, the feel sorry for her factor.

Wisen the duck up and stop feeling sorry for her.

Remember the morale high ground here she's a first class bully and she's got millions in the bank, they know good or bad news is golden for them. They are public relations experts. They don't give a tit about any person away from their own 4 grey walls of lies.

Tattle life gives us animosity because of hinch army bullies we were given freedom here to speak our minds, don't lose it because of her typed woe me story.

I don't agree with any person slating a child, my two little girls are my world, they are beautiful to me, might not be to you or hinch but my babies are perfect. I can't look at someone else's babies and see anything but perfection, is that because I'm a mum? Don't know. I came here for answers, I had 4 cupboards full of every cleaning chemical that could make enough atomic bombs to blow up the country now I've given 3/4 of it to family and I still have a double cupboard full. She angers me and winds me up, the swipe ups etc create greed.

Her child melts my heart when he smiles.
Doesn't he you?

I agree 110%
Hinch may not personally troll but she is guilty of trolling by proxy, her sheep do it for her. What a bleeping hypocrite she is ! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 22
Ha ha ha ....she dont need anymore books to carry around, she never seems to be without her "best sellers" 🤣🤣
She'll end up with a stooped back if she fits anymore books in her rucksack.

That holiday has cost them a fortune. It looks like she’s staying club level at the DLH and is eating in Inventions every day which is top tier on the Disney Dining plan.
So shall we guess she's getting paid by Disney to bring it to UK? Freebie holiday.

Of course she has. Because she’s a vile bleep. I hate it anyway when people jump on someone’s death and use it as a chance to gain attention for themselves. Haven’t spoken or bothered with said person in years but jump on social media as soon as they are dead. Sorry but I don’t recall Caroline and Sophie being friends? Shame she didn’t show her such heart-warming affection before she did what she did.
Now on to her suggesting online bullying was the cause of Caroline’s suicide. Who the duck put 50p in this clown? How dare she. I really don’t think online bullying/trolls were the route cause of Caroline’s problems. Sorry if this is harsh as news has only just broken, but she was facing a trial for beating her boyfriend over the head with a vase. Even if he has said he doesn’t want to press charges the CPS have taken it upon themselves to prosecute her anyway meaning they must have some pretty damning evidence against her. No matter how ‘beautiful’ Sophie thinks Caroline is, DV is no joke. And we all know it would be very very different if Caroline was a man. Hinch and the others wouldn’t be gushing over that scenario. Sorry not sorry 🤷🏼‍♀️
True, and her friend who found her, said she was scared and didn't see a way out. It wasn't online trolls it was the fear of going to prison. The reasons etc I'm sure will be in the newspapers for a few days then it moves to another tragedy.

It’s true. It’s not like we seek her out and write horrible things on her post or send her hateful messages. We call her out on her lies and she comes searching for us. She is not being trolled she is the troll. And she has turned her barmy army into trolls and they can’t even see that they are trolls as they feel they are protecting their queen.
I said same to a *hincher friend, she slagged off them on tattle are trolls, I said I go on tattle every night and active member.

Then I told her what a troll is, not like minded people having a conversation on a forum, it's public we have nothing to hide, we say it like it is, the truth. We don't message her and tell her, she seeks it herself and 100% I believe she reads this forum and probably got her own account.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.