Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love to you and your family, my partner is going through something similar at the moment although he’s already in the darker place. I am encouraging him to seek some further help and book an doctors appointment too. Caroline’s death has really brought it home for me also and is absolutely terrifying for it to be happening to someone so close. Wishing him a speedy recovery, happy birthday to you and congratulations on your son’s engagement xxx

Reactions: 14
Sadly....Honestly doesnt sell!

Reactions: 8
How disrespectful that all on the board couldn't leave their tribute to Caroline Flack as their last grid post for at least 24 hours

Reactions: 34
How disrespectful that all on the board couldn't leave their tribute to Caroline Flack as their last grid post for at least 24 hours
If I was Hinch I’d feel ashamed that a post about a young woman taking her own life had been removed so quickly and replaced by a birthday message for me.. of course she doesn’t though. As long as the attention is on her!

Reactions: 25
Hope your ok love

What a mix of emotions you’ve had to go through!

Hope hubby gets the help he needs and dont forget to take care of yourself too xx

Reactions: 13
Everything about her is FAKE! I’ll be thinking about Caroline Flack today and not some Katie Price wannabe!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Hope your ok love

What a mix of emotions you’ve had to go through!

Hope hubby gets the help he needs and dont forget to take care of yourself too xx
Thank you... I'm one of these people too busy looking after everyone else to think about myself so I'm really trying xx

Reactions: 12
Nail. On. The. Head.

Reactions: 9
Thank you... I'm one of these people too busy looking after everyone else to think about myself so I'm really trying xx
I know exactly how you feel, Im going through the same thing with my son at the minute! Its a scarey place to be.
If you ever need to talk Im here xx

They havent got the hang of this #bekind have they

Am I alone in thinking that personalised PJs for Ronnie for one of events like Mummaz 30th are just so wasteful and pointless??? Also her presents are shit - a key ring, a naff ring that looks like something a 12 year old would wear, tickets for Ipswich theatre (not going to be any thing exciting really is it), a shitty slate heart and a daisy pin that looks like a charity pin. What a load of tat.

Reactions: 31
Her real presents will be waiting for her when they get back home. This is just little bits of tat that they could pack in an overnight bag

Reactions: 13
But she loves tat!

I would have thought someone would have gotten her a snow globe ? For her collection ? Or perfume as she is so into scents ?

The pin from her niece she may have picked and paid for herself so that's sweet.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.