Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pic onslow put up wonder when it was taken and who took it. Its hard to tell because she's still wearing that trackie.

Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="Buzzbee, post: 915143, member
I’ve just had a thought. Remember “Laura with the big kitchen”? Well, remember how all she basically said to Hinch was that her kitchen was bigger? Hinch totally ranted about it on her stories. If real and not a complete fabrication for engagement/sympathy, what if this Laura person has ASN? Some people have no filter, and are unable to help coming across as blunt when in actual fact they’re just very literal due to their condition? Her rant and attacks from her army could’ve affected Laura’s mental health, which might already be fragile, again as a result of her ASN.

Yet again ( Mrs Hinch) what was all that "Big Kitchen" rant about...so what if someones opinion was different to yours, so what if she criticised your kitchen, so what if she hated your kitchen...walk away!!

Because now you look really stupid.....because you obviously dont like it much either??

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Caroline was suicidal in 2018 when she was her fiancé. She was a troubled soul!
This wasn’t done because of trolls nor the media, her mind was set already sadly.
She had also told courts in December she wanted to die.

Hinch now has Solomon posting stories of support to her. The mind boggles it really does!
Hinch is surrounded by family love and appears very happy...she isn’t in a dark place AND if she is she is covering it up very well!

Caroline was a tv personality, loved her job, worked hard and lived for tv but after all the trouble recently she was no doubt in fear of losing the lot and wondering how she could cope without it all - Big difference!
Exactly!!!! Hinch doesn't know the meaning of trolling. Caroline also had that bastard ex Andrew Brady trying to cash in on her after the so called assault. It got too much for the poor girl.
Steph Davis video had me in tears this morning dreadful what they are all put through. Yet hinch says she's being trolled, but she likes to turn everything rou d so it's about her

Reactions: 10
I haven’t been on all day yesterday but just thought I would watch her stories... I haven’t in months but I think it’s disgusting how all aboard have done a 30th birthday board to hinch in the light of what happened last night! Reminding everyone to always be kind is surely a more important message than a happy birthday sign to a nobody who hundreds of commuters have no idea who she is?!

Reactions: 20
Oh here we go. How did this happen to little old me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Well if she needs us to remind her... it happened because she started a business cleaning account, did follow loops, created a character 'mrs hinch' who's just a ditzy hairdresser, started threads about herself on mumsnet, started facebook groups about herself, approached gleam who paid this morning to feature her, pinched cleaning tips from other accounts etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Been off here for a few days cos she boils my piss. The lies re Disney has really annoyed me. There’s no way this was booked under 2 weeks ago and she’s managed to get Inventions Restaurant, Disney hotel, club level, adjoining rooms, a last minute extended stay AND found a room for her Mum and niece during half term. She’s definitely flexed her “status”. Not buying it. Just like she hasn’t bought her stay at Disney.

And as for turning Caroline Flacks suicide into something about HER for ENGAGEMENT, that turned my stomach. Hinch is part of the problem. She has a really short term selective memory. “Here is her profile, do with it what you will”.

Thundercunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So I see Lynsey Queen of Clean is blaming tattle for trolling. So expect lots of new members today who will hopefully see the light

Do you think all of hinches presents where from etsy?
Good of them all to finally point everyone in the right direction....love a bit of FREE advertising!! 😁

Reactions: 11
Exactly!!!! Hinch doesn't know the meaning of trolling. Caroline also had that bastard ex Andrew Brady trying to cash in on her after the so called assault. It got too much for the poor girl.
Steph Davis video had me in tears this morning dreadful what they are all put through. Yet hinch says she's being trolled, but she likes to turn everything rou d so it's about her
I’m still suspicious about the current fella and assault. We will never know now but I feel she was acting in self defence. I can’t see why he’d call for help then suddenly drop charges and state she didn’t do it!
Her personal life was a mess and sadly it become public knowledge.

Maybe a lesson to be learnt here is to stop airing private matters and personal doings to avoid being dragged through the mud!

Reactions: 11
Just looked at her stories and the over inflated ego already has me eye rolling. Showing off and what is with the personalised outfit on ronnie plus lardsomes gift 🙄 defo going to be a photo with the Eiffel Tower with some power ballad over it 🤢

Reactions: 7
I'm utterly astounded and shocked that all on board have replaced their message about what happened to Caroline flack and mental health awareness with a happy birthday message to Hinch. What is this world coming too! This has made me so angry but yet again hinch is over the moon with it cos it's all about her as usual. It's so inappropriate and disrespectful to put a happy birthday message to her in light of what's happened.

Reactions: 26
Bet her mum (Hinch's sister) wrote it, she is good at lists ??🤣🤣
I would be heartbroken if my child said that!
Sophies sister must feel awful,especially as she is a paramedic on the front line!

I'd be inclined to say,well if you love your Aunty that much ...piss of and live with her (for the gram)!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I literally don't get her, at all.

The whole niece and Ma joining her was planned ages ago... Why lie about it?

And if you're gonna lie, stick to it and don't catch yourself out!

She's going to have to start carrying around a notebook of her daily lies so she doesn't forget. Wonder what else she has lied about?
NO ONE cares. Just say your getting a new kitchen, just say you’re going to have a few days just the 3 of you then your mam and niece are coming for your actually birthday. NO ONE GIVES A tit! It makes no sense to lie. All she’s doing is making her self look like a dick.
I’d also like to wade in on how much more expressive Ronnie has been (I’ve not logged in to here for days and 7 threads have come and gone 🙈) I hope this has been the learning curve she’s needed to see he needs much more stimulation than what he’s getting at home. It’s not healthy going to the field of dreams every day

Reactions: 16
This is from Jamie’s LinkedIn account. Sophie’s asking her self how this all happened....there’s the answer
personally I think he is literally her PIMP. He is the one behind all this and now he’s reaping the rewards with his ”career break”. I mean let’s face it, she is as thick as pig tit. He’s the real brains I reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It was me who wrote “well this is disappointing” on the All On The Board post and I’m now being told I’m the reason Caroline Flack killed herself. Like, wow. Just wow.
I read that and rolled my eyes.

The hypocrisy that exists never fails to surprise me. Which is why this "be kind" line is bullshit. What they mean is be kind to people I like or am a fan of. They dont have any intention of being kind to people who disagree with their view.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.