Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all! Apologies for the absence I've been busy....

A) celebrating my own birthday. No DLP or self indulgent claptrap for lil ole me! 🥳🥂

B) celebrating my sons engagement (which he did do in DLP🤦🏼‍♀️) ❤💍

C) most importantly... my husband is massively suffering with his own mental health, something he has battled with since his early 20s. He's had to take time off work he's so low and has booked a docs appt to get it looked at before it takes him to a darker place. Because of this the Caroline Flack thing really knocked me for 6 last night. Knowing my husband could easily get to this dark place really got to me and we just cuddled up on the sofa last night and watched a film in the dark. All sorts of thoughts going through my head. What if me or our daughter came home and found him. What could I have done that I didnt. Why didnt i see this coming.
Just generally overthinking (silly I know). So I had a bit of phone free time for a few days.

Sorry to hijack the Hinch post but i know we all support each other on here.
Thanks for listening ✌🏼
C xx
Love to you and your family, my partner is going through something similar at the moment although he’s already in the darker place. I am encouraging him to seek some further help and book an doctors appointment too. Caroline’s death has really brought it home for me also and is absolutely terrifying for it to be happening to someone so close. Wishing him a speedy recovery, happy birthday to you and congratulations on your son’s engagement xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also are we really to believe she was travelling home on her birthday when she clearly stated she would be away for it. Jamie asked her where she wanted to be on her 30th. 🤷‍♀️ She’s not clever enough to keep up with her own lies and fabrications. It really is about time she just started being honest and truthful. It’s been nice not to see so much of Gretal even if she has used other filters. She needs to go into her thirties with a better strategy. Start with honesty perhaps.
Sadly....Honestly doesnt sell! 😢

Reactions: 8
How disrespectful that all on the board couldn't leave their tribute to Caroline Flack as their last grid post for at least 24 hours 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How disrespectful that all on the board couldn't leave their tribute to Caroline Flack as their last grid post for at least 24 hours 😡
If I was Hinch I’d feel ashamed that a post about a young woman taking her own life had been removed so quickly and replaced by a birthday message for me.. of course she doesn’t though. As long as the attention is on her!

Reactions: 25
Morning all! Apologies for the absence I've been busy....

A) celebrating my own birthday. No DLP or self indulgent claptrap for lil ole me! 🥳🥂

B) celebrating my sons engagement (which he did do in DLP🤦🏼‍♀️) ❤💍

C) most importantly... my husband is massively suffering with his own mental health, something he has battled with since his early 20s. He's had to take time off work he's so low and has booked a docs appt to get it looked at before it takes him to a darker place. Because of this the Caroline Flack thing really knocked me for 6 last night. Knowing my husband could easily get to this dark place really got to me and we just cuddled up on the sofa last night and watched a film in the dark. All sorts of thoughts going through my head. What if me or our daughter came home and found him. What could I have done that I didnt. Why didnt i see this coming.
Just generally overthinking (silly I know). So I had a bit of phone free time for a few days.

Sorry to hijack the Hinch post but i know we all support each other on here.
Thanks for listening ✌🏼
C xx
Hope your ok love 😘

What a mix of emotions you’ve had to go through!

Hope hubby gets the help he needs and dont forget to take care of yourself too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Everything about her is FAKE! I’ll be thinking about Caroline Flack today and not some Katie Price wannabe!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Hope your ok love 😘

What a mix of emotions you’ve had to go through!

Hope hubby gets the help he needs and dont forget to take care of yourself too xx
Thank you... I'm one of these people too busy looking after everyone else to think about myself so I'm really trying xx

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve actually never seen her reach out to others or anything so I can’t understand posts that say how great she is and how kind she is, how do they know? All her stories are all about her and her little fake world she lives in. She hasn’t used her platform or following to do good or help people she’s used it to create a business, make money and con people. The personality of ‘Mrs Hinch’ is all fake and a show.
Nail. On. The. Head. 👏🏻

Reactions: 9
Thank you... I'm one of these people too busy looking after everyone else to think about myself so I'm really trying xx
I know exactly how you feel, Im going through the same thing with my son at the minute! Its a scarey place to be.
If you ever need to talk Im here xx

They havent got the hang of this #bekind have they 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Am I alone in thinking that personalised PJs for Ronnie for one of events like Mummaz 30th are just so wasteful and pointless??? Also her presents are tit - a key ring, a naff ring that looks like something a 12 year old would wear, tickets for Ipswich theatre (not going to be any thing exciting really is it), a crappy slate heart and a daisy pin that looks like a charity pin. What a load of tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Am I alone in thinking that personalised PJs for Ronnie for one of events like Mummaz 30th are just so wasteful and pointless??? Also her presents are tit - a key ring, a naff ring that looks like something a 12 year old would wear, tickets for Ipswich theatre (not going to be any thing exciting really is it), a crappy slate heart and a daisy pin that looks like a charity pin. What a load of tat.
Her real presents will be waiting for her when they get back home. This is just little bits of tat that they could pack in an overnight bag

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But she loves tat!

• Haha
I would have thought someone would have gotten her a snow globe ? For her collection ? Or perfume as she is so into scents ?

The pin from her niece she may have picked and paid for herself so that's sweet.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.