Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This, wonder if I will be trolled now 🤷🏽‍♀️
I just commented on the post ‘All on the board”
31484E08-2411-405F-9A16-E4FE4A181C6D.jpeg

Reactions: 25
"In a world where you can be anything, be kind"

Yes, but I want to also live in a world where influential people are held to account, and bad behaviours go challenged and not ignored. That goes for people like politicians who are paid to represent us, or for celebrities / influencers who have a responsibility as role models.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I lost my tit with her troll story tit show quote bullshit and messaged her. I’ll be blocked later I imagine as I was quite angry. Basically told her it’s a rule that doesn’t apply to her after sending her “army” after people disagreeing with her and that I didn’t think she would stoop so low as to make another persons suicide about herself. I’ll be blocked soon I imagine. Wonder if she’ll send her army after me

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t believe that hotel is £1200 a night. It looks naff and old fashioned. £1200 a night is just INSANE?!? That’s £6000 for the 5 nights she “originally booked”

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
"In a world where you can be anything, be kind"

Yes, but I want to also live in a world where influential people are held to account, and bad behaviours go challenged and not ignored. That goes for people like politicians who are paid to represent us, or for celebrities / influencers who have a responsibility as role models.
EXCELLENT! 😍

Reactions: 8
I’ve just had a thought. Remember “Laura with the big kitchen”? Well, remember how all she basically said to Hinch was that her kitchen was bigger? Hinch totally ranted about it on her stories. If real and not a complete fabrication for engagement/sympathy, what if this Laura person has ASN? Some people have no filter, and are unable to help coming across as blunt when in actual fact they’re just very literal due to their condition? Her rant and attacks from her army could’ve affected Laura’s mental health, which might already be fragile, again as a result of her ASN. Just another way of looking at things and showing that not everything is as it seems.

These people, these influencers, need to get off the bandwagon and stop using a person’s death for their own gain. Like vultures picking over a carcass and shedding their crocodile tears. The signs were all there for CF it seems, so why did none of her celebrity friends bother to help her? The same way Hinch and the rest are using a tragedy for attention; people only appear to care when it’s too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It was me who wrote “well this is disappointing” on the All On The Board post and I’m now being told I’m the reason Caroline Flack killed herself. Like, wow. Just wow.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
This, wonder if I will be trolled now 🤷🏽‍♀️
I just commented on the post ‘All on the board”
View attachment 84743
I commented too and said it was a shame that Caroline's message couldn't of been left up for at least 24 hrs. And that her message should not of been wiped out and replaced with a birthday message as I fou d it a bit twisted...... It was promptly removed

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
How can none of her followers see that this woman is sickening. I feel sick to my stomach actually watching her stories recently. How she gushes on about being ‘little old Soph’ whilst she forks out 10K on a week in Disneyland Paris.. not even Disneyland Florida ffs. Doesn’t know how this happened? Yes you bloody do. Stop going on like you can’t believe this is your life, you made it this way, you did it.. YOU!!!

I really can’t deal with her anymore, all this bullshit she comes out with every single day whilst her followers are getting themselves in to debt trying to recreate her home and pretend like the lifestyle she lives is attainable for us ‘normal’ folk. duck off. I didn’t want to write anything for a while because the news of Caroline Flack really knocked me sick but actually it’s people like Mrs Hinch that makes those with mental health issues actually feel kinda worse.

I know she did me for a while. Why doesn’t my home look that clean? Why can I not afford those things? Why does she have all those followers? Why does her baby never cry and mine does? Honestly she made me feel like tit and I have no doubt that she makes others feel the same.

Next week we will also get the kitchen posts no doubt about how she can’t believe she’s able to achieve all of this, it’s all down to her hinchers, she’s just little poor old Soph why does she deserve this life? She knew what she was doing, I’ve seen that video of her talking to a huge table full of people.. She wanted to get to where she is now, duck off trying to make out like you weren’t aiming for this lifestyle when you created your instagram account. It’s boring now, just own it, in stead of making out like you didn’t want any of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is this a ‘thing’ nowadays that kids wear pjs wishing their parent/s happy valentines, birthday etc., ?
Kind of... certain types do it. I don’t like 🤣🤣🤣

Just wondering did Jayyy not get her any gifts, everything from V day and her bday have been bought in the Disney shop 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I commented too and said it was a shame that Caroline's message couldn't of been left up for at least 24 hrs. And that her message should not of been wiped out and replaced with a birthday message as I fou d it a bit twisted...... It was promptly removed
I’m being raged at by the Hinchers for my comment, yet it’s been left up 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Am I alone in thinking that personalised PJs for Ronnie for one of events like Mummaz 30th are just so wasteful and pointless??? Also her presents are tit - a key ring, a naff ring that looks like something a 12 year old would wear, tickets for Ipswich theatre (not going to be any thing exciting really is it), a crappy slate heart and a daisy pin that looks like a charity pin. What a load of tat.
It's all a pile of tit, but she's easily pleased, isnt she? 😂

Reactions: 7
It was me who wrote “well this is disappointing” on the All On The Board post and I’m now being told I’m the reason Caroline Flack killed herself. Like, wow. Just wow.
My angry face response is for you not at you, how can these people peddle the anti trolls and be kind crap and then say something like that to you for what was a tame message of disappointment. World gone mad.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I can’t keep up with you lot 🥴

Has anyone noticed in the last few pics she’s trying to smile differently 😆 no scrunching
Morning soph 👋🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve not kept up with the threads guyzzzz, I’m just a bit busy with work at the min....but just popped on to say.....a birthday card for MAMAS from lardsnomez.....stop the world I wanna get off 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Caroline was suicidal in 2018 when she was her fiancé. She was a troubled soul!
This wasn’t done because of trolls nor the media, her mind was set already sadly.
She had also told courts in December she wanted to die.

Hinch now has Solomon posting stories of support to her. The mind boggles it really does!
Hinch is surrounded by family love and appears very happy...she isn’t in a dark place AND if she is she is covering it up very well!

Caroline was a tv personality, loved her job, worked hard and lived for tv but after all the trouble recently she was no doubt in fear of losing the lot and wondering how she could cope without it all - Big difference!

Reactions: 22
I’ve felt it too, after recently becoming a step mum to 10 and 7 year old boys who I love as if they were my own, I’ve felt under so much pressure and compared myself to their mum. I’ve been struggling with my mental health, had to take time off work which has resulted in my wages being reduced. I fell into the Hinch trap & was buying the products she was recommending. Thankfully my partner recognised I was struggling & has been an unbelievable support.
The younger one is always asking when we’re going on holiday and how he’d love to go on holiday with me, his dad and brother. We can’t afford it, it’s as simple as that. But what we can afford to give is our time. We bake, play silly games, laugh every day. Those are the memories we want to create for them. And it’s working, they both call me their “other mum” because “they didn’t grow in my tummy, but I love & look after them like a mummy” hearing those words reinforced I’m doing something right, we don’t need to get ourselves into debt to take them to Disney to feel appreciated ❤

I hope you know how much your child(ren) love you, keep behind you, that’s all they need 😘😘
Oh my gosh this brought tears to my eyes!😭 What a wonderful “other mum” you are, you’re giving those children a fabulous upbringing and creating special memories. What a lovely, uplifting thing to read this morning! I’m sure those holidays will come somewhere down the line - and just think how APPRECIATED they will be! ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.