Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t get how cleaning your house makes you an inspiration. We should all be looked up to then. Or did these people live in filth as squalor before Mrs hinch came along? What are they trying to aspire to be like? Do they want her house? Her life? I’m really confused.

Reactions: 17
I still don’t get how cleaning your house makes you an inspiration. We should all be looked up to then. Or did these people live in filth as squalor before Mrs hinch came along? What are they trying to aspire to be like? Do they want her house? Her life? I’m really confused.
Me too!
But I’ll tell you what I certainly don’t want and that’s her birthday pressies as their pretty 💩 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WHY DOES SHE DESERVE IT?! all she does is lie and clean. duck me, I've just made my sons bed, do i get free tat now?
That’s what I’m confused about. What has she done to make this world a better place? All her chemical and stock buying that she encourages is only destroying our planet more. Some of her hincher are idiots but they probably deserve the things that she gets given a lot more than she does. It’s so strange. They would suffer and struggle to be like her and she gets all the stuff handed to her when she’s the one in the position to be able to buy it. It’s all very confusing. She must have cured cancer and we just don’t know about it coz I don’t understand all this adoration.

Reactions: 11
Even Stacey has said she deserves it all and more on her cheesey “love you to the moon and back again “ birthday post.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Bit sad... ain't it...
Bit sad for poor Ron but she will justify his exposure by telling herself that she is giving him everything he needs (materialistic) he has everything any baby could want, he is the most "loved" baby in the world?
But in reality he cant eat sleep, play or even go on holiday without 3 million people watching his EVERY move? 😬

I know people who are millionaires they do everything they can (and sadly have to) to protect their child, her face has never been shown to the media they keep her protected because they are fully aware she could be taken and held ransom??
It's sad...but also scary?

Reactions: 9
That’s what I’m confused about. What has she done to make this world a better place? All her chemical and stock buying that she encourages is only destroying our planet more. Some of her hincher are idiots but they probably deserve the things that she gets given a lot more than she does. It’s so strange. They would suffer and struggle to be like her and she gets all the stuff handed to her when she’s the one in the position to be able to buy it. It’s all very confusing. She must have cured cancer and we just don’t know about it coz I don’t understand all this adoration.
It completely baffles me. How are people so blind to what she really is? It makes me sick that she calls them her friends, she knows exactly what she's doing but people fall for her act. It's shocking.

Reactions: 11
I’ve actually never seen her reach out to others or anything so I can’t understand posts that say how great she is and how kind she is, how do they know? All her stories are all about her and her little fake world she lives in. She hasn’t used her platform or following to do good or help people she’s used it to create a business, make money and con people. The personality of ‘Mrs Hinch’ is all fake and a show.

Reactions: 19
It completely baffles me. How are people so blind to what she really is? It makes me sick that she calls them her friends, she knows exactly what she's doing but people fall for her act. It's shocking.
It’s a strange phenomenon isn’t it that people actually believe they know her and she’s their friend. Weird attachment to a complete stranger and her shallow life.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
All this has been planned by Soph which makes her more of a liar.
* If she was away for her birthday and wouldn't see Ma Barker til after she's 30 then why didn't she get her card and presents before she left for Disney.....
Answer: because Soph planned for Ma and niece to visit her once it was half term.

* Loved Disney so much she staying an extra 2 nights!!!
Answer:It's half term and Disney will be packed, no way will she stay extra nights and be in same room so she knew she was staying for 7 nights and not the original 5. Lying to her Hinchers....again!!!!

The valentines surprises all planned by Hinch, and not Jamie unless she gave him his pocket money and told him to go out and buy her something for her to show off on the gram.

Reactions: 22
We all mostly were one of her sheep 🐑 too. Tattle saved us 😆 Welcome ❤
I think the hardcore people who will never be swayed are the ones with accounts dedicated to her. The ones who are proud hinchers and post pictures of her gushing on their grid post. Those are the ones who she will always have. She could literally punch a baby and they would come up with some reason why it’s ok. You won’t get them over here. They may read but all they will see are bitter people who are jealous of their queen. But they are also the ones she should be scared of. I have no doubt that they have pictures of her and Ronnie saved on their phones. She makes them feel like she’s their friend so they overstep the boundaries. They are the ones who troll for her and they don’t see what they are doing is wrong coz they think they are righting some sort of injustice again mrs Hinch. I don’t think there is any way to save those one. Hopefully they will just grow out of it. I remember when I was young and was obsessed with Peter Andre. Thankfully I grew out of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘how did this all even happen’ errrrrm let me think, you made up a personality that became a brand and sold it very well!

Reactions: 16
I’m a disgusted with all on the board, they could have left Caroline’s on for today and then done a belated birthday for her.

someone I follow has done her a happy birthday story 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh here we go. How did this happen to little old me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Let me get this straight, if this means the world you admit your priority in life is fame and the misplaced adulation of complete strangers? Sad and so very fake

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.