Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what's more disturbing. The fact that this poor little soul has been (most likely) brainwashed by their mother to have even the slightest interest in Hinch. Or the fact that this vile con woman has plastered it on her social media for clout, instead of pulling her selfish, self obsessed narcissistic head out of her arse and making a trip to the hospital :mad:🤬. That would have cost f*ck all and made their day.

It's all me, me, me.

Bring on her downfall!! 😡
Screenshot_20190403-202907.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Other than her sink, I've seen her sodding sink more than my own! Pining her toilets to death, wiping her side's in the kitchen ..which she never uses, hoovering with her rather expensive shark and daving a bit ( it's effing dusting) what nuggets of wisdom has she bestowed upon us? Oh let's not forget making your house a fire hazard and using
More chemicals than a crystal meth lab... what????

Reactions: 10
I don't know what's more disturbing. The fact that this poor little soul has been (most likely) brainwashed by their mother to have even the slightest interest in Hinch.
This was something else in her book, exploitative stories of how she touches lives. A young girl who messaged her about how she was being bullied and mh apparently kept in touch with her all day long to ensure she was ok. A video sent to her by a fan asking her young daughter/granddaughter (can’t remember which) what she wants for her birthday and the child says ‘a minkeh’. Gahhhhh it’s creepy.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
This was something else in her book, exploitative stories of how she touches lives. A young girl who messaged her about how she was being bullied and mh apparently kept in touch with her all day long to ensure she was ok. A video sent to her by a fan asking her young daughter/granddaughter (can’t remember which) what she wants for her birthday and the child says ‘a minkeh’. Gahhhhh it’s creepy.
Has she ever actually replied to a message? Only ever see her screen shot them and thank ppl for messages on stories and says she reading them never mentions replying to them?

Reactions: 6
Thread name suggestion: She's taking the piss..her cleanings hit and miss. She can't believe it, neither can we. She'd sell her own Mother for a fee.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I had a flick through in Waterstones earlier, but didn't want to be seen reading it for too long :oops::ROFLMAO: It does read like her talking, someone probably interviewed her and cobbled it together from that. We never saw her in the process of writing it, just one day she suddenly had a book coming out. Never seen a computer or laptop at maison Hinch, and I doubt she typed it out on her phone.

It's split into three sections, one about her, one about anxiety ('Let's talk about anxiety" - so original) and one about cleaning. Nothing new really, but will have to have another stealth read the next time I see one. I am a speed reader 🤓

Unless someone can procure a pdf...

Reactions: 11
I just don’t understand the point of lying about jamie staying with her in London 🤷‍♀️ She posts herself doing some sort of cleaning everyday! She clearly pre records story’s and let that one slip by saying she doesn’t clean every day 😂
I think she’s got so used to doing it that she’s now a habitual liar. It could be about anything, she doesn’t care. Anything to get a story out of it - let’s face it, if it wasn’t for fabricated situations she’d have literally nothing to post about.

Thread suggestion - Mrs Hinch's on This Morning plugging her book, while we on Tattle know she's nothing but a crook!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thread suggestion - Butterflies, adverts and constant lies, when will the hinchers open their eyes?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
View attachment 10139
She’s conned her Hinch Army with the £12.99 Amazon pre order swipe ups. I fail to see how a number of large supermarkets/stores have ALL released the book on the ‘incorrect’ day 🙄
I am convinced she/gleam paid supermarkets to release early to get people talking and flash buying

Crufts look must be in right now!
View attachment 10145
I think she’s trying to make that look be the “in style”. It gives more volume etc but also makes you look like a poodle lol

They do say dogs and owners start looking alike

I wonder how long this Hinch thing has been in the works.... obviously it’s all been set up.... it didn’t happen by chance but I’m wondering if it goes back as far as when her and Jamie worked together. Now I can understand her leaving as working together and living together would be a bit much but it’s the hairdresser thing that makes me wonder. Why not leave and get another job in sales? Why train for something completely different?? I reckon it’s coz a ditsy hairdresser from Essex is much more relatable than a saleswoman working in the big city! Bet she wouldn’t get as many “sales” if they all knew that’s what she was! So yeah I think they have planned this from years ago... they just had to do it slowly to make it believeable
I have a sneaky suspicion that she was fired or did something dodgy so she had to leave a successful career in a decent company

She fell back on hair extension and came up with becoming insta famous

Anyone with sense would’ve just started the page while still working and quit when they become successful (well most wouldn’t as they know insta game is only for so long)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.