Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once baby is in the scene I think hinch will back off. I’m sure she said she had placenta previa. So if that placenta doesn’t move she will have to have a C section. Whilst I’ve not had one before, it’s a major op so I’m assuming she’ll be bed ridden.

Also the health visitors will have a field day when visiting her home and they find it laden and drenched in flammable chemicals.

I do suspect she’ll move onto the baby market once baby is officially here. Even start her own baby clothing line (hence sewing machine).

I think the crop top is so she can flash her belly slightly to prove to everyone doubting her, that the bump is real.

She’s really ruined her face. I actually thought she was stunning. But it’s gone so gaunt and he lips are massively wide - I guess the vaneers are not helping.

For her babies sake I hope she really calms herself down and back of the chemicals.

Ps that was a lot of pages to catch up on.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 10165
Does this look anything like her lol she looks so different without her butterfly’s !
I think this qualifies as a CGI at this point with the level of filters, Photoshop and other trickery going on 🤥

If she wanted to empower women, she'd be against this exact bullsh*t. She knows that sellability for her "shoppers" means things need to come in pretty (but toxic) packaging with a unicorns and rainbows sickly sweet soundtrack. 🤢

The Hinch virus is unstoppable (I fear) she's such a master manipulator.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
If she wanted to empower women, she'd be against this exact bullsh*t. She knows for sellability for her "shoppers" it needs to come in pretty (but toxic) packaging with a unicorns and rainbows sickly sweet soundtrack. 🤢

The Hinch virus is unstoppable (I fear) she's such a master manipulator.
couldn't agree more 🙌🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just caught up with this morning interview as I was working have to say I love Phil and his expressions 😂

Reactions: 2
Because now she's a millionaire and doesn't need work a day in her life.

She gets to swan around pretending she's a celebrity, while receiving tons of freebies.

Before, she had to get up off her arse and go in and hit sales target every day, then do hairdressing in the evenings.

She's on easy street.

Before and after, That's not the same woman I saw first go round!

View attachment 10129
When did she actually quit working in sales/as a hairdresser was itvehen her insta took off or before?

Once baby is in the scene I think hinch will back off. I’m sure she said she had placenta previa. So if that placenta doesn’t move she will have to have a C section. Whilst I’ve not had one before, it’s a major op so I’m assuming she’ll be bed ridden.

Also the health visitors will have a field day when visiting her home and they find it laden and drenched in flammable chemicals.

I do suspect she’ll move onto the baby market once baby is officially here. Even start her own baby clothing line (hence sewing machine).

I think the crop top is so she can flash her belly slightly to prove to everyone doubting her, that the bump is real.

She’s really ruined her face. I actually thought she was stunning. But it’s gone so gaunt and he lips are massively wide - I guess the vaneers are not helping.

For her babies sake I hope she really calms herself down and back of the chemicals.

Ps that was a lot of pages to catch up on.
Obviously recovery is different for everyone, but I had a section and was discharged from hospital the following day and went out shopping. So she won’t necessarily be out of action depending on how hers goes if she does have one.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There's 51 dislikes on the Hinch youtube this morning video now. That's gonna annoy her.

I gave it the 51st dislike on behalf of our environment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone else think it’s weird how she hasn’t really mentioned buying anything for baby yet or looked at anything or talked about nursery plans etc, reckon she’s got a big collab already lined up? A company coming in to do it all etc? She’s still buying baskets and cleaning products but not much baby stuff in her hauls?

Reactions: 15
I bet this Hincher went out and bought the tumble drier Mrs Hinch got now she's melted the vital part of her sofa and it's now rendered useless 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mrs Hinch groups for you, making people clean things which dont need cleaning 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.