Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a cheap nasty book not a glossy one with photos everywhere, with the story of her life, lists of her favourite cleaning products, songs and make up and how she can’t believe how popular she’s become, basically!
Ah lists, along with little pictures,and doodly bits, not hard to see how padded out it is. Mrs H couldn't write *tit* on a wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone has uploaded the first few pages of the book to one of the Facebook groups.
Jesus Christ! There’s more literary content in my 3 year old’s Peppa Pig books.
I could write better then that so called ghost writer and I haven't written an essay in 6 years!! And and and and and..do they not know punctuation ?!?!

Reactions: 4
Sharing that poor sick child on her story doesn’t sit right with me. It’s so wrong.

Reactions: 32
View attachment 10182
Are you not dictating to pregnant women what they can and can't wear here then? So what if she wanted to wear a potato sack?
No she complained about nothing fitting her. I commented on that. I never said: you have to wear that. Maternity clothes can fit better when you’re pregnant. Although it’s not my style, what she wore today looked better fitting than a sack of potatoes. If someone says I’ll only wear loose fitting clothes I’d say go for it (that’s me btw I love oversized shirts and jumpers over leggings). If someone wants to wear a crop top when 9 months pregnant equally go for it. Just don’t act all ‘nothing fits me’ when you have a bleeping stylist dressing you. Calling them your ‘friend’ on insta doesn’t change that

Reactions: 5
Sharing that poor sick child on her story doesn’t sit right with me. It’s so wrong.
[/QUOTE]
I agree. No mention of the poorly baby, just an “omg guys!” Bollocks about the support she’s had. twit of a woman

Reactions: 14
I agree. No mention of the poorly baby, just an “omg guys!” Bollocks about the support she’s had. twit of a woman
[/QUOTE]

This really has shown how self obsessed she is. It’s not normal. I’m also pregnant and although that would have broken my heart at any time, especially now it would have affected me. She didn’t even acknowledge it

She’s such a sap, she literally can’t do anything on her own. Last night Jamie came down to stay with her at the hotel. Get a grip woman. I find him a bit, idk just get a funny feeling from him.

Now all these ‘hinchers’ or should I say fucked up delusional fruit cakes are bigging her up even more and for what doing a bit of cleaning. These hinchers are a bunch of wackos who clearly lack a lot in life (like a brain) and we get called trolls 🙄😂 for what having eyes and a brain and not acting like a sheep.

And the bullishit she came out with on this morning about been normal and not having all expensive things and a show home. What balls. She spent £700 knicker on a bleeping outdoor seating area! Her house is a sad, cold showroom which lacks the personal touch. She said she hasn’t even made her bed today well that’s a lie Mrs Grinch because you didn’t sleep in your bed at home and you made that before you left.

Her and freeky Jamie quite clearly had a decent amount of income/ money before she got big as look at their house, that wedding and honey money would of been very expensive. They drive expensive cars. tit they even have a bleeping whole bedroom for a dog, that they are putting above their baby as they won’t move the mutt out. Where’s baba going to sleep then? Is he going to have a room made up in the garage? She has a make up room to, like what normal person has the luxury to do that. Shouldn’t that then be the little bleeders room? She mentioned a renovation a while back, let me guess your getting a loft conversion, again ker ker kerching, more money.

Oh and don’t make me laugh with the best selling author, get to duck pal. You didn’t write it, you did tit except sign a few bits of paper and record your audio book. Notice how the voice sounds nothing like hers.
Same here. There’s just something quite odd and cold about Jamie.

She didn’t buy the set from eBay. She saw it on eBay and asked in a facebook page where she can buy it in person and there was a few suggestions and I doubt she paid £700 as there were cheaper eBay options for it.

Her and Jamie must be very wealthy to be able to afford that house with a deposit and mortgage. Not showing off but my salary is just hitting the higher rate tax, my partners is average and we have struggled to get a house which is slightly more expensive than what she paid for hers. So they both must’ve been on decent salaries when in sales (or Jamie supports them both).

She may not wear designer clothes, shoes or bags but her makeup is top notch. She had a £50 highlighter in their along with other incredibly expensive items. Only her house was filled with anything tatty and shiny from b&m

I’m guessing baby will be in with her at first and then they’ll move to a much bigger house. And I bet baby hinch ends up at grandmas all the time. Her excuse being that her family need to spend time with him.

Reactions: 15
I could write better then that so called ghost writer and I haven't written an essay in 6 years!! And and and and and..do they not know punctuation ?!?!
First thing I noticed was the 3 ands what the hell is that about that’s basic how has it gone through proof reading, editing etc like that?

Reactions: 11
Same here. There’s just something quite odd and cold about Jamie.

She didn’t buy the set from eBay. She saw it on eBay and asked in a facebook page where she can buy it in person and there was a few suggestions and I doubt she paid £700 as there were cheaper eBay options for it.

Her and Jamie must be very wealthy to be able to afford that house with a deposit and mortgage. Not showing off but my salary is just hitting the higher rate tax, my partners is average and we have struggled to get a house which is slightly more expensive than what she paid for hers. So they both must’ve been on decent salaries when in sales (or Jamie supports them both).

She may not wear designer clothes, shoes or bags but her makeup is top notch. She had a £50 highlighter in their along with other incredibly expensive items. Only her house was filled with anything tatty and shiny from b&m

I’m guessing baby will be in with her at first and then they’ll move to a much bigger house. And I bet baby hinch ends up at grandmas all the time. Her excuse being that her family need to spend time with him.
Not to mention the 30k nuptials

Reactions: 5
I can say she at least did reply to people’s DM’s. I had messaged her a few times last year when she was under 10k, there had been quite a few messages back and forth however I think she stopped replying to me around August last year. Any messages after then didn’t even get read

Reactions: 6
Swipe Up to buy the crop top guys - You know you wanna! 🤣
According to her "looking for something to wear" story, I thought, in the end, she had borrowed some clothes to wear. Nothing adds up with this person!

Reactions: 2
Someone has uploaded the first few pages of the book to one of the Facebook groups.
Jesus Christ! There’s more literary content in my 3 year old’s Peppa Pig books.
Change the names and anyone could have written that. Who's home ISN'T their sanctuary?

• Haha
Just been looking through Instagram.... there are way too many hashtags to do with Mrs Hinch!! We need to do our own hashtags lol
I did put on one of my posts #cleanednothinched..... wish more people would do something like that.... or is there a tattle hashtag? Would be good to have our own army on Instagram 😂

• Heart
Just been looking through Instagram.... there are way too many hashtags to do with Mrs Hinch!! We need to do our own hashtags lol
I did put on one of my posts #cleanednothinched..... wish more people would do something like that.... or is there a tattle hashtag? Would be good to have our own army on Instagram 😂
I did think it would be quite entertaining to flood the hinch hashtags with the doctored story about her hinchers making her lots of money etc
If everyone set up a second instagram account just for hashtags it could be quite visible...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.