Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5288D90F-C36E-4C7C-8D7A-C5C8124D06FF.png Just goes to show that some people still donā€™t realise she is making money from them!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Someone has uploaded the first few pages of the book to one of the Facebook groups.
Jesus Christ! Thereā€™s more literary content in my 3 year oldā€™s Peppa Pig books.
duck me, maybe she did actually write it herself judging by that. Itā€™s not up there with Bronte is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hang on a second. Calling her out for fat shaming is a different to implying ā€˜you canā€™t wear a crop top when youā€™re pregnantā€™. By all means call out her horrendous behaviour but letā€™s be better than her. Personally I applaud any woman that wears tight clothes during pregnancy (Hinchys act of ā€˜I have nothing to wear! Everything looks like a sack of potatoes on meā€™ is tit and a bleeping lie). There was enough about the post, the insta videos, the interview to critique without coming across like we want to dictate what a pregnant woman can or cannot wear. And I do believe we have a responsibility (as decent people) to be mindful how we phrase things in case we trigger innocent people (pregnancy related). Do I care about upsetting Hinch? duck no. Do I care about tit statement sentences that could impact someone on this forum? Yeah
Swipe Up to buy the crop top guys - You know you wanna! šŸ¤£
so her whole spiel of having nothing to wear was a complete act šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s promoted ā€˜in the styleā€™ many many times before in her stories šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Someone has uploaded the first few pages of the book to one of the Facebook groups.
Jesus Christ! Thereā€™s more literary content in my 3 year oldā€™s Peppa Pig books.
So Iā€™m starting to think she actually did write this and it wasnā€™t ghost written at all surely a professional writer can do a better job than that? Itā€™s shocking!!

Reactions: 10
Hang on a second. Calling her out for fat shaming is a different to implying ā€˜you canā€™t wear a crop top when youā€™re pregnantā€™. By all means call out her horrendous behaviour but letā€™s be better than her. Personally I applaud any woman that wears tight clothes during pregnancy (Hinchys act of ā€˜I have nothing to wear! Everything looks like a sack of potatoes on meā€™ is tit and a bleeping lie). There was enough about the post, the insta videos, the interview to critique without coming across like we want to dictate what a pregnant woman can or cannot wear. And I do believe we have a responsibility (as decent people) to be mindful how we phrase things in case we trigger innocent people (pregnancy related). Do I care about upsetting Hinch? duck no. Do I care about tit statement sentences that could impact someone on this forum? Yeah
I see your point and I agree that some of the comments are too personal. However I think the way this site works is if you donā€™t like a comment you report it and if the admins feel itā€™s necessary they delete it etc.

Reactions: 4
It reads like a childrenā€™s book. No surprises there then.

Reactions: 7
She includes ā€˜Baby Sharkā€™ in her list of hinching music. I tried to take a pic on my phone but it said the file was too large to upload.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi everyone, this has all been an eye opener! I preordered the book (purely out of interest to see if there were any good tips to be had) and it arrived yesterday. The book itself is annoying and basically her advice is to drench everything in enough chemicals that it all smells like itā€™s clean, and my first thought was that itā€™s an asthma attack waiting to happen for a huge amount of us! Has anyone else read the book? In it she tells a story about supporting a young girl who dmā€™d her to say she was being bullied then I read here about her blocking grieving and depressed people reaching out to her?! I wish I hadnā€™t bought the book and lined her pockets even more...nothing but scum.

Also interesting to hear sheā€™s pregnant, sheā€™s better hope that baby isnā€™t asthmatic or thereā€™ll be no more chemicals being sprayed everywhere in her house!!
Is this book really only just rehashing the same crap she sprouts on Instagram on a daily basis?? What is the point?

Reactions: 6
Is this book really only just rehashing the same crap she sprouts on Instagram on a daily basis?? What is the point?
Itā€™s a cheap nasty book not a glossy one with photos everywhere, with the story of her life, lists of her favourite cleaning products, songs and make up and how she canā€™t believe how popular sheā€™s become, basically!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 10184View attachment 10184Just goes to show that some people still donā€™t realise she is making money from them!
šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø How dim can u be šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sheā€™s the only account Iā€™ve never actually heard mention that she makes any money from anything she links yeah she may now mark some things as ad or af since they got stricter but has never addressed it, even other accounts I donā€™t particularly like and that are not that good at disclosing made a point of explaining how it works when you click on their affiliated links etc when the new rules came in even if they do down play it that they donā€™t make much from it at all but she has never once admitted to making any money from it big or small that Iā€™ve ever heard anyway?

Reactions: 3
Sorry I call liar she said she doesnā€™t clean every day she does her Hinch half hours and Friday freshen ups and her bed isnā€™t made today
Liar Soph you posted the day you set off to London bed all made ready for tonight šŸ’™ and Jamie surprised you by meeting you and sleeping at the hotel so whoā€™s at home messing the bed up ? Wake up ā€œhinchersā€ ffs
I just donā€™t understand the point of lying about jamie staying with her in London šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø She posts herself doing some sort of cleaning everyday! She clearly pre records storyā€™s and let that one slip by saying she doesnā€™t clean every day šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.