Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got about 10 seconds in and had to turn it off... they’re so cringeworthy 🤢🙈
Me too.... they want everyone to think they have this perfect fairytale relationship! They aren’t fooling me... u can see Jamie getting annoyed with her sometimes lol

Reactions: 7
I think I read that she does hair extensions.... I do remember once she said people keep asking if I still do hair, yes I do, my mum is always asking for a trim... I think trimming ur mums hair doesn’t count as still being a hairdresser 🤔😂
🤣 that would make more sense as doesn’t it take a few years to train to be a hairdressers so couldn’t work out the timeline taking into account her age and when she said how long they’d been together and when she said she’d left working there etc couldn’t figure out how she then managed to train as a hairdresser especially as her first job was supposedly sales at aged 16 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was she ever actually a hairdresser? I’ve heard her say she was but then also heard she was in sales? she also said a while ago that she met Jamie at work and that he still works at the same place which is in London so she obviously used to commute daily just fine? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Kinda! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just don't understand why all these profiles whose 8deas she stole have not said anything.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know how many books she's sold on pre order? Trying to work out how much she will make. 💰

Why bother putting one tiny capful of Zoflora into your washing machine. It will be so diluted it’s pointless

Reactions: 4
I just don't understand why all these profiles whose 8deas she stole have not said anything.
If they do, the army goes after them. Plus, no idea is “new”, people have been cleaning with these items for decades or longer, so it would take mass time and energy to find the actual source. Using chemicals idiotically, now that is new. 🤭

Beckyhomesweethome mentioned on her stories that she’s been called out for copying Hinch on the cushion chopping seemed quite annoyed and said she’d been doing it long before her and to be fair to her I think she actually had, she’s so bad a crediting others only person I’ve ever heard her mention copying is pixie dust cleaning with the towel fold and toilet roll stamp

Reactions: 8
Beckyhomesweethome mentioned on her stories that she’s been called out for copying Hinch on the cushion chopping seemed quite annoyed and said she’d been doing it long before her and to be fair to her I think she actually had, she’s so bad a crediting others only person I’ve ever heard her mention copying is pixie dust cleaning with the towel fold and toilet roll stamp
I worked as a chambermaid in the early 90’s and we stamped the loo rolls, so it had to be a much older idea than even back then. And chopping cushions is as old as Good Housekeeping magazine. None of these ideas are new or “owned” as if they are a photo or artwork that needs credited.

Reactions: 10
duck me how many Instagram accounts does one person need. Personal insta, home acc, Henry's acc, hair acc... Thank duck she's not got a food acc loaded with all the delicious and nutritious meals she cooks

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I worked as a chambermaid in the early 90’s and we stamped the loo rolls, so it had to be a much older idea than even back then. And chopping cushions is as old as Good Housekeeping magazine. None of these ideas are new or “owned” as if they are a photo or artwork that needs credited.
Yep understand it’s nobodys idea as such but she never says oh I saw so and so do this so I’m going to try it or I got the idea from xyz yet everyone tags and credits her when they do one of “her” things like she bloody invented it!

Reactions: 5
True but we're talking about Mrs Hinch here. She didn't mention any anxiety at all, not for months. She didn't mention it before, during or after her first This Morning live show.

She has lied about so many things, such as "I wrote a book, guys", without ever mentioning it before, without ever showing herself writing, without anything other than showing the book (which at the time, was empty but she pretended it was full) She got the book deal after signing with Gleam. Who have a history of taking on influencers, who upset their fans and THEN they say they have anxiety, and use it for all kinds of ways to get out of things. Such as Zoella refusing to meet fans or do anything that requires effort. By the way, now Zoella has taken a back seat, she's said her anxiety is cured.

Now right after Mrs Hinch signed with Gleam, and got a book deal, the very day before the book release, Mrs Hinch stole a blanket from the plane bringing her back from her honeymoon in the Maldives. And she made stories of the whole thing, laughing about wanting to keep it and the filming it wrapped around her legs on the journey home. She annoyed her viewers, and said she was getting endless messages complaining about it. She then said she had an anxiety attack 'for the first time in 2 years'. Her fans immediately rushed to her rescue, all was forgiven, she even posted a message showing she had 'asked the plane company if she could return it' (she kept it, and hasn't used it since) and the next day she got to #1 in book sales. Twice.

Convenient timing, no?

Now call me cynical, but I've seen all this before. Sure, with normal people, who aren't money grubbing fiends desperate for success, fame and money, I would agree with you. But when it comes to Mrs Hinch, who I have learnt through experience lies about almost EVERYTHING and then when she gets found out deletes / removes / blocks the evidence, I take it all with a GIANT pinch of salt.

For anyone else, I agree anxiety has many forms and I feel for you and please do keep help if you think it will help, suffering alone is never the answer 💕
All 👏 Of 👏 This 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All kicking off in HinchArmyland today guys.
Some have been able to pick up a copy of THE book as Sainsburys have put it out on the shelf two days early. The Army are not happy about this as they are worried the Facebook likes might run out before their copy arrives.
One Army disciple pre-ordered hers from Waterstones, for half the price of Mrs Hinch’s Link. Hers arrived today and was signed with a minky included!
The Army are proper fuming, hungry kids are gnawing away on empty Zoflora boxes as Mums anxiously await the postman and forget to feed them. Society may actually break down soon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
duck me how many Instagram accounts does one person need. Personal insta, home acc, Henry's acc, hair acc... Thank duck she's not got a food acc loaded with all the delicious and nutritious meals she cooks
Wait what Henry has an account too? 🤣 jeez doesn’t she show enough of him on her own account how many more sleeping dog strokey hand videos do people need? Or does she actually show him being taken for a walk on that one? Lol

• Haha
Has 20,000 accounts....can't believe she's got 2million zombies. aye ok pet! You'd climb on them all to get to the top.

Reactions: 3
Wait what Henry has an account too? 🤣 jeez doesn’t she show enough of him on her own account how many more sleeping dog strokey hand videos do people need? Or does she actually show him being taken for a walk on that one? Lol
Nop, sadly it's all pictures of him drugged up on Zoflora and made to wear fancy bandanas and outfits. I bet he secretly bleeping hates her
#prayforhenry

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seriously who gets in the wrong lift? She really is playing on this ditzy Essex girl personality

Reactions: 5
I am done.

Someone on the Hinch Facebook group is actually saying they have booked Thursday off work so they can read the book!

Seriously, I have to share oxygen with these morons.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.