Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait what Henry has an account too? [emoji1787] jeez doesn’t she show enough of him on her own account how many more sleeping dog strokey hand videos do people need? Or does she actually show him being taken for a walk on that one? Lol
Where have you seen this

Reactions: 1
True but we're talking about Mrs Hinch here. She didn't mention any anxiety at all, not for months. She didn't mention it before, during or after her first This Morning live show.

She has lied about so many things, such as "I wrote a book, guys", without ever mentioning it before, without ever showing herself writing, without anything other than showing the book (which at the time, was empty but she pretended it was full) She got the book deal after signing with Gleam. Who have a history of taking on influencers, who upset their fans and THEN they say they have anxiety, and use it for all kinds of ways to get out of things. Such as Zoella refusing to meet fans or do anything that requires effort. By the way, now Zoella has taken a back seat, she's said her anxiety is cured.

Now right after Mrs Hinch signed with Gleam, and got a book deal, the very day before the book release, Mrs Hinch stole a blanket from the plane bringing her back from her honeymoon in the Maldives. And she made stories of the whole thing, laughing about wanting to keep it and the filming it wrapped around her legs on the journey home. She annoyed her viewers, and said she was getting endless messages complaining about it. She then said she had an anxiety attack 'for the first time in 2 years'. Her fans immediately rushed to her rescue, all was forgiven, she even posted a message showing she had 'asked the plane company if she could return it' (she kept it, and hasn't used it since) and the next day she got to #1 in book sales. Twice.

Convenient timing, no?

Now call me cynical, but I've seen all this before. Sure, with normal people, who aren't money grubbing fiends desperate for success, fame and money, I would agree with you. But when it comes to Mrs Hinch, who I have learnt through experience lies about almost EVERYTHING and then when she gets found out deletes / removes / blocks the evidence, I take it all with a GIANT pinch of salt.

For anyone else, I agree anxiety has many forms and I feel for you and please do keep help if you think it will help, suffering alone is never the answer 💕
Velvetgh0st is another Gleamer who uses anxiety to her benefit🙄

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else see LMM post about being careful what products you use on what and always reading the labels? Has she been lurking here? If so well done for getting that message out there!!

Reactions: 11
Velvetgh0st is another Gleamer who uses anxiety to her benefit🙄

Isn't it funny how they are always with Gleam!! I don't trust Mrs Hinch as far as I can throw her. So many times in the early days I fell for all her spiel but I always had this niggling feeling something wasn't right. Ofc it came out about nothing is how it seems. It's honestly such a shame.

Like now she's gushing over a hotel room that's very much 'nice', as if it's new to her as she's knows her target audience are made of a high proportion of young skint mums. Even more skint now. She knows all this as they message her all the time. So she's appealing at their level. It doesn't make sense why she behaves OTT like that, it was only when someone pointed out the reason I understood!

Her private instagram is rammed with posh hotel trips when she went away with her sales work to Germany etc and she holidays every year somewhere super fancy.

Nice hotel rooms are nothing new to her, in her almost 30 years she has seen and done it all in that way.

I also meant to add but was rushing lol that I don't mean to say she doesn't have anxiety as I think it's common place and everyone to a degree understands it but the fact that I and others doubt her is her own fault. She has lied too many times and she only has herself to blame.

She loves to create drama for herself so this interview should be fun. She will create some kind of mini drama for entertainment purposes as always and then she will nail it like a champ, like the sales pro she is. Just like that youtube video. Then it will be omg I don't know how I did that hinchers, it's all thanks to you! [Swipe up]

I actually felt guilty on her behalf when she read out the card and flowers from Penguin calling her a 'superstar author'.

She literally has zero sense of what is right and what's wrong, and neither do Penguin. As long as they're raking in the cash, which they are, they are happy to sell someone else's work as hers.

Reactions: 14
Right guys... serious question so only serious answers please!!!

Do you think MH will go out on her own for dinner tonight... or do you think she will get a jack pot delivered by room service?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Do you think MH will go out on her own for dinner tonight... or do you think she will get a jack pot delivered by room service?
Jamie will join her for a fancy meal out. And she ‘will not believe it’.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I’d have thought Jamie would be staying with her? She’s in London and he works in London so would make sense or has she already said she’s going to be on her own? Maybe she will get room service to make her some nachos lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What annoys me that although Hinch credits pixie dust, her hinchers still say they have hinched the toilet rolls!! I’ve commented a few times that it was someone else and Mrs Hinch shouldn’t be getting the credit but no one ever replied to me lol
Because if they are seeing mrs hinch do it then that’s where they got thei idea from? Unless your pixie I really don’t think it’s anything to be upset by. Petty really

What about the Minky, Sweet jars, Bath Bomb jars and now a journal that she’s clearly stolen from CleanQueen25?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.