Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen shot of a screenshot... They said oh she couldn't be nicer about it. Pah..
Don't blame penguin!! - you've fleeced your hinchers 🤣😂

And they didn't see it coming!
Aha was just going to post this as saw it on Facebook. Amazing who she replies to, wonder if she will block her after 😂

Reactions: 1
I don't understand why it matters that the book is being sold already? I strongly suspect the last book these people read was Harry Potter.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screen shot of a screenshot... They said oh she couldn't be nicer about it. Pah..
Don't blame penguin!! - you've fleeced your hinchers 🤣😂

And they didn't see it coming!
I was just coming on here to post this! She's conned them so she could get to no1 on presales, and now acting the innocent, again!

Reactions: 11
Beckyhomesweethome mentioned on her stories that she’s been called out for copying Hinch on the cushion chopping seemed quite annoyed and said she’d been doing it long before her and to be fair to her I think she actually had, she’s so bad a crediting others only person I’ve ever heard her mention copying is pixie dust cleaning with the towel fold and toilet roll stamp
What annoys me that although Hinch credits pixie dust, her hinchers still say they have hinched the toilet rolls!! I’ve commented a few times that it was someone else and Mrs Hinch shouldn’t be getting the credit but no one ever replied to me lol

Reactions: 6
"Im just a normal girl who's genuinely shocked by all of this interest in little old me and my home...."

Errr yeah sure love....

20190402_165455.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just wondering how long but will be untill she's using the hairdryer above the radiator to get rid if fluff,I've been doing this at work for ages but saw dazzling do it the other day so no doubt mrs grinch will pass it off as her own...maybe tomorrow might be one if her told tips 🤔🤣
Why share a useful tip when you can flog cheap radiator covers off ebay instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Phil & Holly will not ask her any difficult questions, gleam have probably paid a fortune to get Hinch back on the show, despite what Phil & Holly think of her, they will be nice as pie, they’ve probably been told what they can & cant say to her 🤷‍♀️🙄
👏👏👏Yep, anyone with a management team will be briefed on the scripted questions. I think occasionally a curve ball is chucked in but I can't see it happening tomorrow

Reactions: 10
I’ve just pre ordered the book on Amazon, I’m intrigued to see what’s in it.
To be fair to her she has addressed the copying comments before, she said ‘they are all in it together’ and that she never said she invented the methods.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
👏👏👏Yep, anyone with a management team will be briefed on the scripted questions. I think occasionally a curve ball is chucked in but I can't see it happening tomorrow
No me neither, I’d like it to be though 😂 she’ll come out of it smelling of roses as usual

Reactions: 6
Sainsburys are selling the book for £6.50 😂😂
It's 6.49 on Amazon with free delivery. Amazon's pre order price guarantee means anyone who pre ordered it will pay 6.49 now too, not the 12.99 they originally expected to pay. I'm guessing there were far fewer copies pre ordered than they expected, why else lower the price pre release and lose out on all those 12.99's the Hinch army were prepared to pay?

Reactions: 7
I’ve just pre ordered the book on Amazon, I’m intrigued to see what’s in it.
To be fair to her she has addressed the copying comments before, she said ‘they are all in it together’ and that she never said she invented the methods.
Intrigued to know what she’s managed to fill a book with but noway would I be giving over any of my cash to her to actually buy it! Lol

Reactions: 5
Intrigued to know what she’s managed to fill a book with but noway would I be giving over any of my cash to her to actually buy it! Lol
It was a bit of an impulse and my sister in law is a big fan (lol) so I can give it to her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.