Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what youā€™re saying but I think the real issue is that when one of her followers reaches out to her about their anxiety she either ignores or ignores and blocks them.
Even if she posted a highlight of where to get help if your dealing with it, that would at least help point people in the right direction for help and it would take her literally a minute to do!
I totally agree this is wrong. But thatā€™s not ā€œthe real issueā€, itā€™s an issue alongside not shaming others for not fitting a criteria.

Reactions: 2
has anyone seen sheā€™s shortlisted for influencer of the year at the blogosphere magazine awards?
D8B0F26B-4916-486A-A777-2EB1A9052D87.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
But opinions can be harmful. Thereā€™s a huge amount of stigma out there around mental health and an even bigger amount of misinformation. If we are discussing about how harmful she is being by saying she has anxiety then we also need to apply this to ourselves. Iā€™m not going to say ATB back but I hope people understand what Iā€™m trying to say and not use the excuse of ā€œopinionsā€ to further reinforce this misinformation. Itā€™s good we are having discussions though.

Sorry for derailing the thread but it was something that kept jumping out at me.
Whether she is or isnā€™t actually suffering with anxiety, what people donā€™t like is when she uses mental health as a marketing tool deliberately targeting sufferers for her personal financial gain. Thatā€™s not on. In my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Even Jamie puts on a bullsh*t dumbed down character for the Mrs Hinch show, listen to the difference in how he talks here šŸ™„

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Can I just say something re-anxiety: although I believe sheā€™s playing it up a bit I donā€™t think sheā€™s making it completely up. We all handle stress differently and as someone who has anxiety but functions during an attack i donā€™t think we should just dismiss it. Do i think the insta stories of the worry angel and mindful book were needed. duck no. BUT I do believe she has some levels of anxiety and I think we should be careful in how dismissive we speak about it. Someone with what would be perceived by some as a mild form reads the comments and feels like they are making things up and not go to a GP to get help. So what ever levels of anxiety you have: it sucks but youā€™re not making things up. And look after yourself
But opinions can be harmful. Thereā€™s a huge amount of stigma out there around mental health and an even bigger amount of misinformation. If we are discussing about how harmful she is being by saying she has anxiety then we also need to apply this to ourselves. Iā€™m not going to say ATB back but I hope people understand what Iā€™m trying to say and not use the excuse of ā€œopinionsā€ to further reinforce this misinformation. Itā€™s good we are having discussions though.

Sorry for derailing the thread but it was something that kept jumping out at me.

Itā€™s nothing to do with stigmas, I have a differing opinion and I am firmly of the believe Sophie does not suffer from any anxieties, even mild. (Am I allowed to judge that based on what she posts online? I donā€™t know, and I donā€™t care - if she doesnā€™t want her mental health discussed she shouldnā€™t discuss it herself)

There are multiple reasons for my belief that she is lying about MH problems, but the biggest one of all, that screams out to me is that someone reached out to her, at their lowest point (before attempting to commit suicide) and she blocked them.
She has no compassion, empathy or even basic understanding of anxiety/depression and the effects surrounding it. Her behaviour is not at all charactistic of someone suffering with MH (agreed, not everyone shows signs, but on a very public platform you would expect this to creep through, even just once).

Every single time she talks about her ā€˜anxietyā€™ which she is confusing with nerves, she is demeaning and devaluing me and thousands of others who have suffered debilitating mental illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
has anyone seen sheā€™s shortlisted for influencer of the year at the blogosphere magazine awards? View attachment 9963
Iā€™m quite proud Iā€™ve only heard of one of them - though that's one too many

And every time someone says sheā€™s not anxious because she doesnā€™t behave in a certain way then they are also devaluing mental illness. The issue Iā€™m struggling with here isnā€™t whether she actually has it or not (though I agree if she hasnā€™t she is being exploitative). Instead my issue is that there seems to be double standards and I find that as distasteful as I do her behaviour. Iā€™ve said what I wanted to. If people want to carry on bring an internet psychiatrist thatā€™s for them šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Itā€™s nothing to do with stigmas, I have a differing opinion and I am firmly of the believe Sophie does not suffer from any anxieties, even mild. (Am I allowed to judge that based on what she posts online? I donā€™t know, and I donā€™t care - if she doesnā€™t want her mental health discussed she shouldnā€™t discuss it herself)

There are multiple reasons for my belief that she is lying about MH problems, but the biggest one of all, that screams out to me is that someone reached out to her, at their lowest point (before attempting to commit suicide) and she blocked them.
She has no compassion, empathy or even basic understanding of anxiety/depression and the effects surrounding it. Her behaviour is not at all charactistic of someone suffering with MH (agreed, not everyone shows signs, but on a very public platform you would expect this to creep through, even just once).

Every single time she talks about her ā€˜anxietyā€™ which she is confusing with nerves, she is demeaning and devaluing me and thousands of others who have suffered debilitating mental illness.
I agree with so much in this. I just think I for the sake of others reading our comments, we should be making sure we donā€™t do harm on top of her ridiculous posts

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m confused as to why she made such a big deal about it last night if nothings actually happening today. It sounds like somethingā€™s were cancelled.
I'm assuming she's doing radio interviews today as she suggested.

Reactions: 1
For what its worth, I don't think she lies about anxiety, to some degree, almost everyone stuggles with mental health issues to varying degrees, she exaggerates though. There will be pre-emptive posts this evening no doubt. I bet the rest of the Gleam stable are spitting feathers at her meteoric rise šŸ˜‚ but can't say anything. Mother Pukka left a sychophantic comment on one of Hinch's posts.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.