Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have some serious catching up to do...

does Jamie have a gambling addiction? Is this how he’s able to have a large period of extended unpaid leave from work?
Also, are we suspecting hinches kitchen has already had work done and she posts in retrospect? Sorry just trying to catch up!

Reactions: 4
Wait hold on who's going to clean the kitchen and sort everything out as a surprise for them coming back????? Or are they going to walk into a building site with a baby and have to start scrubbing and putting everything back in the kitchen. I do T think so do you?

Can just see it awk guyzzzzzzz my sis planned to have the kitchen professionally cleaned as a surprise for us coming home

• Haha
Reactions: 11
notice her niece is also wearing the ears they bought as she comes into the room too
They are the cheap ones that Sophie had when she first came to the park. She could have got her a pair before she went as you can get them from eBay. It seems off that she bought her niece the official ones 2 days ago and she’s still wearing the cheap ones. I don’t think the niece has been here this whole time but I definitely think the niece knew she was coming.

Reactions: 3
There’s a few apps, FaceTune and Perfect365 are the ones I know of where you can smooth out your complexion, whiten your teeth, slim face, brighten under eyes and even add makeup! The secret is to alter slightly so people won’t notice but she’s gone OTT!!!
Omg I just downloaded a facetune app to see what all this filter fuss is about....I thought it just made your face blurry and smooth looking.
Didn't realise you could make eyes bigger, nose smaller, lips plumped, erase freckles, add a tan, even raise or lower your eyebrows.

I'm not going to trust anyone's selfies now!

On a side note, what is this whole culture of perfection going to do to people's mental health. When you can make yourself look perfect in a second but not in real life!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I honestly think the woman is constantly in panic mode..she tries to stagger her stories to make them more interesting and exciting but she’s that obsessed with trying to keep up with tattle this is the result..if she’d just calmed her self down and wrote a flow chart in one of her books this could of played out really well for her instead it’s another disaster!

What she’s done is actually really nice but very poorly managed which is a shame Cos it’s now overshadowed with lies 🙄

Reactions: 13
Omg I just downloaded a facetune app to see what all this filter fuss is about....I thought it just made your face blurry and smooth looking.
Didn't realise you could make eyes bigger, nose smaller, lips plumped, erase freckles, add a tan, even raise or lower your eyebrows.

I'm not going to trust anyone's selfies now!

On a side note, what is this whole culture of perfection going to do to people's mental health. When you can make yourself look perfect in a second but not in real life!
But you can't put nostrils in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just had a look at Disneyland Hotel she’s staying at for the next school holiday period - GUESS WHAT SOPH no rooms available!! So her “OMG guuyyyyzzzzz it’s such a last minute plan to stay another 2 nights and magically get an adjoining room I can’t believe this dreams do come true to little old me ATB xxx”

Get to duck Soph, make sure you enjoy your Beg On Toast for dinner

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Little old Soph, anxiety sufferer, shrinking violet, still learning, hates being the centre of attention, didn’t want a party for her 30th.

View attachment 84489
I know most people haven’t seen this photo or similar before. But it’s always worth posting to show new Tattlers and ex-Hinchers who the real Mrs Hinch is.

Behind her Instagram “character” is this giant inflatable penis hugging narcissist.
Funny how she was happy to show off her arms then, yet we’ve never seen them - only by accident from an angle!!!

We’ve not seen them because there are no scars or loose skin!! I will never believe she had a gastric band unless I see THE medical report!!!! I refuse to be convinced!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I still don’t understand all these lies. It’s getting too much now. Maybe her niece did just join her today but she new about it since booking the trip so why lie. Why not say we are spending a few day together as a little family then my niece is joining us. She wants to come across as this hero auntie. She’s such a dick I can’t even deal

I agree...it seems every day some new lie?🤥
I can only think she has everyone hanging on for the next instalment and it deflects away from the kitchen she didnt want? 🤥

Reactions: 5
Isn't their car parked near Ebbsfleet? I can't find any trains back till Tuesday so 2 extra nights is rubbish.
Why lie, it makes sense for her niece to join them now that school has finished for half term. Maybe now they can do more than it's a small world
You know what that picture she posted from the hotel window captioned it’s a busy world out there I thought looked like the view from a hotel right next to lakeside retail park as you come off the M25 and go round this round about that leads to the top of the retail park where home bargains is as that would make more sense rather than going from London 🙈

Reactions: 2
@Boobelle adults can’t dress up but they can wear the same colours as characters I think it’s called bounding or something x

Reactions: 2
Disney is a place for families. When we went it was a group of 10 ranging from 18 months to grandparents, it's normal to see big family groups. So why couldn't she just say right from the start that her mum and niece would be joining them for half term. Why constantly lie about everything?

Reactions: 10
Ok eyes wide open again to her BS now I’ve seen how predictable she is with this “surprise” we all knew weeks ago her mum would turn up FFS. Normal business resumes now I think she’s a nob 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.