Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie for sure
Adults can’t dress up as princesses or any other character at Disney so thankfully their will be no danger of that. Her niece can dress up though. They do a service where they do your ‘makeup’ and you get to pick a dress and you get pictures taken but this is booked up fast so if her niece does get this we know the trip was planned months ago.

Reactions: 13
Sorry if going over old ground but had a few days away from tattle. Did she actually delete the kitchen grid post!!! What a cock

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is not wearing the same clothes. She's wearimg the same colour / style and maybe even the same copy of an outfit but they're not the same actual clothes. Why? Because when she posts pictures of her mum and Niece people won't realise when each photo was taken. So day 1 when mum and Niece arrived a later time then hunch and filmed that entrance, photos taken day 1 2 3 can be posted as day 5 6 7 pics.
I agree with this...I think there all from in the style jac Jossas top picks I think, one of the isn’t a tracksuit it’s a jumpsuit

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion

sophlora turns 30 we can’t believe our eyes maybe now she’s old enough to stop with the lies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I still don’t understand all these lies. It’s getting too much now. Maybe her niece did just join her today but she new about it since booking the trip so why lie. Why not say we are spending a few day together as a little family then my niece is joining us. She wants to come across as this hero auntie. She’s such a dick I can’t even deal

Reactions: 15
Rarely comment but... 7 nights at the Disneyland Hotel in half term.... Wow those swipe ups pay well!

Reactions: 19
Well isn’t that more good luck for Soph, booking another room on a whim then being able to extend her stay by two days during half term. This will work well for the builders too, giving them plenty of time to get it all finished and tidied!

Now we know why she kept saying Lardsnomes was staying with her Dad :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Adults can’t dress up as princesses or any other character at Disney so thankfully their will be no danger of that. Her niece can dress up though. They do a service where they do your ‘makeup’ and you get to pick a dress and you get pictures taken but this is booked up fast so if her niece does get this we know the trip was planned months ago.
I didn't know that x

Reactions: 2
I don’t get her deleting the picture? She’s cries about “trolls” when the majority feel the biggest problem is her lack of transparency. She says people are jealous, want to tear down other women, oh I’m just a normal girl, we’re all learning together, how did this happen to me? Why didn’t she just say “I know I said I’d never get rid of my kitchen but I’ve had a change of heart. Life changed and we’re thinking of growing our family in years to come so to us it makes sense” I said i would never move out my house because I love it so much. Now with a baby on the way and plans for me I’m considering it one day! No one can say I’m wrong to think that. She’s a bleeping head oh my god.
THIS!!! everything is spot on 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 7
Little old Soph, anxiety sufferer, shrinking violet, still learning, hates being the centre of attention, didn’t want a party for her 30th.

7A9A1D61-634B-47C9-B58A-2C6D67BE4D79.png

I know most people have seen this photo or similar before. But it’s always worth posting to show new Tattlers and ex-Hinchers who the real Mrs Hinch is.

Behind her Instagram “character” is this giant inflatable penis hugging narcissist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.