Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand why she has to lie about absolutely EVERYTHING! The fact she can’t grasp the truth would worry me if I were PR at P&G. She is not trustworthy, yet they allow her to represent their brand! It’s crazy!

Reactions: 13
The deletion of the grid post has really angered me! Just goes to show for 1 she reads here and 2 she’s the most sneakiest deceiving person on Instagram.. what’s up Pinocchio don’t want your shoppers cottoning on to yours ways!!!

Reactions: 23
Just caught up on today's stories and seen her mum and niece have arrived. Haven't caught up here yet. It's getting like Digital Spy, all the spoilers for what's coming up in her stories. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly you guys are better than the people off dont duck with the cats!!!!

She is so transparent aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All we need now is Tracey to be let out of the loft and we can get this party started 😂😂 Happy 30th Mrs Hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m certain they came days ago. The picture of them stood in front of the Cheshire Cat is inside the Alice maze which she posted about two days ago. Either that or they’ve gone round it again, which I suppose is possible but I’m more inclined to call her timeline bullshit!

The ears onslow had in his hands the other day.... why has she not been like we are having the first few days by ourselves then my mum and niece are coming? I don’t bloody understand why she has to lie?!?
We BOUGHT 😂😂😂 have you ever heard anyone say they BOUGHT time on holiday 🙈🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her niece and mom arrived a couple of days ago, planned when she booked it hence why we’ve only seen her on Main Street and a couple of rides and same clothes.. she’s staggered the pics over 4 days to make it look like they’ve been on their own.
Well start to get day 3 and 4 pics with everyone today and tomorrow.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Her niece and mom arrived a couple of days ago, planned when she booked it hence why we’ve only seen her on Main Street and a couple of rides and same clothes.. she’s staggered the pics over 4 days to make it look like they’ve been on their own.
Well start to get day 3 and 4 pics with everyone today and tomorrow.
and now she’ll go from wearing the same outfit to wearing all different outfits! What’s the betting her and her niece and Ronnie will do matching outfits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
New thread suggestion:
Dressing up as Belle for my 30th seemed contrived
But look Mrs Potts and Chip have arrived.⚘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But what gets me is she made out Jamie as booked it as special suprise, this is to make her life seem so interesting and Janie is the perfect partner to her shoppers!
I honestly thinks she’s gets off on lying to people and making out her life seems so perfect,she does literally live in her own made up world.
It’s quite scary actually

• Sick
Reactions: 15
New thread suggestion

more lies than Pinocchio, call Walt D as it’s a box office hit...Hinchnocchio!

• Haha
She will never cope with visiting Orlando and Disneyworld. DLP is the 2 parks and Disney Village and as far as we are aware shes only been in the hotel and the main park. Disneyworld is almost like a military operation to plan nowadays. Fast passes at 60 or 30 days out, adrs at 180 days out, Extra magic hours special events, dining plan credits etc,etc. Be interesting to see if she goes and where she stays. If she ends up at the Beach Club I'll cry it's my dream to stay there x
She will deffo pay someone to organise every last bit so she doesn't have to lift a finger. And she will probs stay in either grand floridian or Polynesian in one of the villas.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s becoming clearer and clearer why she seems to have no friends apart from Trace who’s probably sick of her by now. Obviously there’s Stace but that’s a new obsession and she’ll forget her like she forgot about Kermit and Dave. She clearly loves a pointless lie, any excuse to attention seek, is prone to baseless meltdowns, has no substance.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.