Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once worked with someone whose daughter had become a YouTube child star. Both her and hubs gave up work to live off the child so to speak, LG ha since decided she can’t cope with the anxiety which comes alongside having such a public account and refuses to participate further.
Oh how the mighty fall....queue two jobless parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Uhgggggghhhh just popped on after seeing she’s brought her mum and niece to Disney land. Can’t believe you girls predicted this. 😂🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 10
To be honest part of the reason Caroline prob commuted suicide is due to media and things she reads online. Be kind guys I am in no way sticking up for hinch here just don’t know what anyone is thinking or going through
People keep saying this and no one knows this is the truth. I know you said “probably” but still. You or anyone else on here had no idea what she did or didn’t read online or how that impacted on her. Only Caroline knew why she took her own life. It’s very sad. She was young, successful and in the grand scheme of things very well admired.

Reactions: 9
Does she ever mention her in laws? :unsure: I’ve never seen or heard them mentioned which seems a bit strange.

Reactions: 6
To be honest part of the reason Caroline prob commuted suicide is due to media and things she reads online. Be kind guys I am in no way sticking up for hinch here just don’t know what anyone is thinking or going through
I agree with what your saying, I try not to comment on her looks or on Ronnies development or size but dont forget people take their own lives because of debt as well!
We’ve all read hinchers posting how they’ve bought things hinch has got or her ‘books’ and loungewear and they cant afford it!
Hinchers stockpiling cleaning products so they have a ‘narnia’ like Sophs.

I dread to think how many of her cult have got themselves deep in debt trying to keep up with her!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I once worked with someone whose daughter had become a YouTube child star. Both her and hubs gave up work to live off the child so to speak, LG ha since decided she can’t cope with the anxiety which comes alongside having such a public account and refuses to participate further.
Oh how the mighty fall....queue two jobless parents.
Apparently, according to Hinch the anxiety starts before you open your account?? 🤣

Reactions: 5
You can just tell Jamie comes out the adjoining room in the video and Is like “oh ffs what are they doing here, I thought I was getting a break from ma Barker for a week, holiday ruined”

Looks like the niece has already got her own Disney ears too, bet ye to it Auntie Hinch 🤣

1682DA7D-4951-4948-94C5-5D297F3976B8.jpeg

• Haha
Does she ever mention her in laws? :unsure: I’ve never seen or heard them mentioned which seems a bit strange.
They came for Christmas and sat at the dining table to eat....no hang on she hired a table and had them sit at that to eat 😂🤣

They did come for bbq in the summer too. But not as popular it seems! Maybe they don’t want to be on social media!

I’m currently in shock after the news about Caroline flack, and it made me wonder if hinch will continue to set her army on those who make daft comments about her baby or heaven forbid her dog :/ will it make her realize the impact she could have on someone’s life

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Right this is my first post. I don’t hate hinch or anything but seriously 🙄 just own it, you booked a full week including this weekend with your neice. Why lie? You think people are going to believe you managed to book two extra days an the adjoining room at a whim at the start of the school holidays 🙄

Reactions: 21
Right this is my first post. I don’t hate hinch or anything but seriously 🙄 just own it, you booked a full week including this weekend with your neice. Why lie? You think people are going to believe you managed to book two extra days an the adjoining room at a whim at the start of the school holidays 🙄
Hi and welcome.😁
Can I just ask have you just found Tattle or have you been watching but not commenting?

Reactions: 9
Well I've been off for the day, just sat down and looked at her stories and had to check in 😂
I know lots of us have said it already, but why lie? Why?! I really don't get it. Noone gives a fig if Ma Barker and the niece went along. But we knew she'd lie about it, and she did! No way did she amend her booking at that notice on half term. Same as there's no way her kitchen was that instant.

She's like the bloody Essex version of Moses and the the parting of the red sea, everything and everyone just does her bidding apparently.

duck off Sophie you big Billy bullshitter 😂

Reactions: 13
I’m currently in shock after the news about Caroline flack, and it made me wonder if hinch will continue to set her army on those who make daft comments about her baby or heaven forbid her dog :/ will it make her realize the impact she could have on someone’s life
I don’t think she will. I think she will turn it around and make it all about her and how she knows what Caroline must be going through coz she’s had trolls blah blah blah. Some of her hinchers are just horrible trolls themselves. That woman who said Ronnie had a big head and hinch set her minions on her some people were saying that hope she died of cancer other said that her kids were ugly. What they said to her was so much worse than what she said about Ronnie. That really opened my eyes to the nasty piece of work hinch is.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.