Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also why mention centre parcs? Why not say can’t wait to take him swimming again once we bet back home. She’s definitely on the beg or she already has centre parcs booked.

Reactions: 23
She actually took ellas kitchen to a buffet 🤣. They are they perfect places to take weaning babies, half the fun is getting them to try new food.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it even Sophie Hinchliffes 30th if there isn't snot, tears and a power ballard, wedding pics and the gender reveal videos?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's not got that pushchair she was demonstrating the other day with her!

Reactions: 9
I've posted this a few times but am still always shocked at how confident and assure of herself she is. She is a marketing mans dream! It needs to keep being shared every few threads, for all the new members that join and haven't read previous threads. Or for those that think we are being harsh when we say everything has been planned and premeditated.
Wow. This is not the Sophie she portrays. I actually prefer this one, she seems more normal and relatable if not slightly like Katie Price.

Reactions: 6
She blatantly got that Disney land trip gifted. Now she's dropping hints for center parcs?? Pay for it yourself you woman

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's been over 15 years since I was last at Disneyland Paris and we saw everything over 2 days. Is it loads bigger now or will she struggle to find things to see over 7 days?

Reactions: 1
OMG she is going to do the chavviest of chavness by going round the park in their coats and pyjamas!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
also why mention centre parcs? Why not say can’t wait to take him swimming again once we bet back home. She’s definitely on the beg or she already has centre parcs booked.
Haven't seen the story but there is a centre parcs type thing at Disney now they are maybe doing that later in the week ?

I'm enjoying watching them he a proper family on holiday. I would actually say that she is maybe starting to enjoy being a mum and seeing Ronnie in a different light now that hes out of the house.
I've often wondered how much her mum is around and does it mean she steps back and lets her mum lead the way with Ronnie
I know my sister was pushed back by her mother in law and as a result, my sister doesn't have that motherly instinct that we would have expected her to have. She is very un natural around her kids even though she loves them dearly.

Hopefully sophie gets to spend quality time with Ronnie this week and realise how important it is to spend time in the now with your baby

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.