Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie just uploaded the pic of her and Ronnie on her personal insta account, she’s cropped out the boots! Do you think she’s been reading tattle? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I still don’t get why she’s at Disney. She’s never once expressed that she likes Disney. Disney is full of colour which is so the opposite to her. She’s never once been in a Disney shop and gushed over the stuff. If she’s doing it coz she wants a holiday Ronnie would also enjoy she’s really at the wrong place. Even if she went to centre parcs he would get more out if then he will from Disney. I’m guessing it’s literally all for the Gram.

Reactions: 39
If she says something is amazing or magical one more time 😒

What day is her actual birthday? Need to make note to avoid her Instagram completely that day because it’ll be full of gushy posts about how amazing her life is and how she never expected it to be like this. Probably even some messages from her ‘fans’ kissing her arse as well saying how amazing she is that she’ll re post...

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Sophie just uploaded the pic of her and Ronnie on her personal insta account, she’s cropped out the boots! Do you think she’s been reading tattle? 🤣
I bloody hope so! She could put that money to good use and buy a bloody clue

I still don’t get why she’s at Disney. She’s never once expressed that she likes Disney. Disney is full of colour which is so the opposite to her. She’s never once been in a Disney shop and gushed over the stuff. If she’s doing it coz she wants a holiday Ronnie would also enjoy she’s really at the wrong place. Even if she went to centre parcs he would get more out if then he will from Disney. I’m guessing it’s literally all for the Gram.
She'd go to beruit it if it was gifted 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ha ha ha! I saw someone cook a lasagne live on instagram the other day and also see loads of #iamahincher and tagging Proctor and gamble.

I think hinch has increased p&g sales mainly by creating cleaning instagrammers who want to be noticed by them. Its almost like they ste trying to make the packaging fashionable these days too. You've got to have unstoppables and tumble dryer sheets if you want the matching set. Sorry I'm going off on a tangent now...
I saw the lasagne! Stay tuned for the cheesecake!!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So basically (sorry if this has been said already) she's gone to Disney to walk around and eat and maybe sit on a few baby rides, she's not gonna get on bigger rides because Jamie has to wait with the baby so she's really not getting the full experience. I'm so surprised she doesn't have mummy with her

Reactions: 12
Just watching her "highlights"
Im sure its been said before, but is there really any need to bleeping put initials/names on EVERYTHING they own? Cutesy cutesy matching hats with initials? C'mon Soph? Im sure even you wouldn't mistakenly put ronnieblesshims on . . Would you? 🤔

She's had beach activities holidays.

I'm looking at this picture of people in their thick coats and bobble hats, and I can't grasp why.

Disney songs.. Like watching toy story 58 times and never seeing the end. Not even the new versions it's always the same video. Whatever happens at the end can't be good if there is now toy story 4!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So basically (sorry if this has been said already) she's gone to Disney to walk around and eat and maybe sit on a few baby rides, she's not gonna get on bigger rides because Jamie has to wait with the baby so she's really not getting the full experience. I'm so surprised she doesn't have mummy with her
Don’t forget shopping and admiring baskets🙄

• Haha
Nah I bet her sister an niece are there too. The thing is the content she’s showing is very minimal so I’m maybe thinking she wasn’t gifted it an is waiting for them to reach out to her to show more for 💷💷💷

Reactions: 6
Is it weird that she bumped into 3 Hinchers within minutes of arriving at DLP and now there's no more? 🤔

Reactions: 28
Bloody hell what is it with instagrammers, if it's not moaning about their gifted holiday to Paris, it's their washing up they've got to do or the fact they need coffee, their anxiety they are all clones of each other!!!! There's cleaning accounts who tell us happy Thursday, wipe down their surfaces and wash up their three cups. There's swipe ups everywhere, quotes telling us not to dull our sparkle, people moaning every day about their fibro, I wish they'd all stick Instagram up their arses and duck off.

Apologies but my period is due tomorrow and I have pmt. I bet there are accounts dedicated to pmt but I dare not look! 😡😡😡
Bet there are....If it gets you followers 🤣

Or maybe she has but now she's done the obligatory "so lovely to meet my Hinchers, we're never alone" bullshit she's refusing to engage any more?

Reactions: 4
Is it a coincidence that Belle is out at the Pavilion today? Or is this #kindlyengineered by Disney?

We had a brilliant holiday there last year that we scrimped and saved for. I hate seeing influencers being gifted holidays!

Reactions: 8
Disney isnt all about the rides though. I can put a week in there easily without setting foot on a ride. Theres so much more to do and see.
I wonder if they will hope on a train to paris for a night.

Reactions: 5
Just had a nosey through that woman's Insta who posted the pic of Ronnie. Jesus wept, she's batshit crazy 🤣 so much of Hinch on there.

Also, she's genuinely cross that the product Hinch was flogging went up in price, like they're exploiting Hinch somehow 🤷🏻‍♀️ THEYRE ALL EXPLOITING YOU AND SHE TAKES A BIG CUT. I'm in a proper rage this morning over #BelleGate 🤣🤣
Absolute freak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.