Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing Disney themed massive birthday party or even in Disney with loads of people as a surprise sorted by bug boy

Reactions: 5
i'm gonna call it now folks. She will be 'surprised' by the rest of the family tomorrow :rolleyes: oh what a #blessed birthday she will have.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Whose the other person with them?
I would say its a cast member, she's having a VIP tour - not cheap but hey she can afford it.
She is either pre recording her stories or she's a skanky witch from not changing her clothes.

Reactions: 9
theyre said to be the cause of 1 in 20 accidents according to the the department of transport. Due to the fact they obstruct the view of the driver by blocking a portion of the rear window.
I don't drive so was quite ignorant to it but the subject came up, they'll check for car seats rather than signs which thinking about it makes a world of sense!

Reactions: 4
I would say its a cast member, she's having a VIP tour - not cheap but hey she can afford it.
She is either pre recording her stories or she's a skanky witch from not changing her clothes.
I bet it’s pre recorded, coz why would you wear the outfit for 3 days straight knowing people are taking pictures and posting them. You’d want to look your best all the time.

Reactions: 10
She’s on a family holiday , a holiday that many dream of to go and to celebrate her special 30th and yet she still priorities her insta and making sure she’s updating her sheep of what’s going on and what her boy is wearing etc etc how about forget about the phone and online and focous on your 1 time family holiday ffs like a normal family would do even an actually celebrity wouldn’t been uploading pics at everything they do, see or eat unless it’s the papz that’s found them??!

Reactions: 8
How sad are some people...??
It’s a basket with sweets in it. I think most households have a sweetie stash, especially ones with children. Why are people falling over themselves to be like this woman?? 😑

Reactions: 11
Hmm notice she's wearing the ears jamie was buying earlier... Why was he holding three pairs though :unsure:
To buy as gifts maybe? Whilst she grates on me, I think we’re in danger of picking this apart a bit too much. If I went to DLP I would be bringing Minnie Mouse ears home for my goddaughters, surely it’s not unusual to bring presents home for people?

Reactions: 22
Sorry if this has been said before, but go to Disneyland Paris, enjoy it and come home. But don’t rub it in the faces of your devoted followers 🤢 that you are staying in the Disneyland hotel, 5 star luxury, which costs about £750 for two adults and a child for two nights. They’ve paid for it - not you - through your greedy swipe ups and posts. It sickens me that so many of her D. F.s will try to copy her and get themselves into debt in the process.

Reactions: 13
Christ alive this woman has so many faults and flaws to comment on and pull apart but howay man...she takes her niece to swimming lessons and some of you couldn’t understand that and found it “weird” and now she’s went to Disney and hasn’t took her niece and the SAME people are slating her for not including her! exactly this that gives tattle a bad name

If she’d of took her niece out of school you’d wipe the floor with her and called her irresponsible

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.