Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A question for people who work in sales; if instagram were to just dissapear right this second, would she easily get another sales job given the fact she's done a stint as 'Mrs Hinch'? I see from her linkedin she's managed a sales team before - I guess she could do it again? Dealing with customers could be an issue if they recognise her....
Unfortunately she wouldn’t find it hard to get a job because people would fall over themselves to have a “celeb” working for them. It would be a disaster for her though. Imagine the thought of having to work full time like the rest of us plebs, her bloody head would fall off

Reactions: 3
I’ve lurked here for a wee stile, so thought I’d finally write a post. I’ve followed her account since she had around 10,000 followers and at the time she was lighthearted and fun happily cleaning her (boring) home. I’ll admit I used some of her hinching tips when i moved in to my first home. I bought her book & activity journal (I know, I know I hate myself too!) bought thought they were both lacking, not much content. The last while she’s been annoying me, her page is full of ads and swipe ups, and poor Ronnie with that phone permanently shoved in his face. I feel like her “brand” has grown beyond her control & she’s sold her soul to the devil. She said she feels guilty if she doesn’t post much...neither of them work now & spend all their time in that house, why aren’t they out all the time at baby groups? Does Ronnie ever get to interact with other babies?! He always looks a bit confused, where are the uncontrollable belly laughs baby do (like Stacy is always getting from Rex) Soph seems like a lost soul now she’s lost her “just little old me” and now has money, it’s like she’s always searching for the next thing because nothing is making her happy. Why have the half arsed extension then 5 mins later change the kitchen?! And to sell a blank notebook for £10 is taking the utter piss.
this nonsense with the kitchen, just own it.. she’s got money just admit she wants to remodel the house, literally no one will care! Her “Hinch army” are all brainwashed by her saying she’s changed their lives etc, it’s frightening!
Anyhoo, thanks for proving it’s not just me that’s having my doubts...I’ll stop ranting now 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Dont skip.....she will go without you, we are all waiting to see where we are off to?
So at least we know which way she is heading then 👍
Well she has gone without me anyway!! 😥
[/QUOTE]
Stay put I'll put my roller boots on ( I dont drive) and I'll come grab ya ,you can hold onto the back of me and we'll try and catch them up 🥘 I've packed a sausage slop for you to eat on the journey too because mom said it was a good idea 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New thread suggestion

Soph is having a new kitchen she's never gonna use, being gifted a free holiday how can she refuse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It sounds like they are but where?
I recon they’re knocking a door through into the garage (next to the current sink) and sectioning off the garage to build utility for the old units, sink & daddy’s tiles

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A question for people who work in sales; if instagram were to just dissapear right this second, would she easily get another sales job given the fact she's done a stint as 'Mrs Hinch'? I see from her linkedin she's managed a sales team before - I guess she could do it again? Dealing with customers could be an issue if they recognise her....
Yes, she would get a job back in sales but she wont need to, what she has already made is enough to invest properly and will last the rest of her life!
Her house will be paid for by now and she has increased the value ( thanks everyone!!)
Jamie will also be able to go back before she does?
The fact she has a profile on LinkedIn proves this is not "little old me" who knows nothing!!

Reactions: 2
The date she ordered says 18th January - so she was shopping for new kitchen stuff 3 weeks ago but only decided this last week? Ok hun 🤣
8E62ECA2-F126-4416-8A54-9526BBC5CE36.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I've been working away today, so just catching up.. thought I'd watch the stories. There's three in a row like 'and heres where i got my mugs.. and here's where i got my perfect prep machine.. and here's..' she literally can't get the swipe ups on quick enough!

But I thought, not too much to comment on then. And then I saw the sneaky kitchen pics. Guess your surprise is ruined hun. Can't someone post the screenshots on instagram like 'first look at mrs hinch's new kitchen' and use her hashtags to spoil the surprise for the sheeple and take all the satisfaction away from her? It'd be hilarious and ruin her holiday hahah.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Unfortunately she wouldn’t find it hard to get a job because people would fall over themselves to have a “celeb” working for them. It would be a disaster for her though. Imagine the thought of having to work full time like the rest of us plebs, her bloody head would fall off
Ha ha, true! Although at least after 8 or 9 hours at work I can come home and leave it all behind! I do wonder sometimes how much time she spends actually working and how stressful it is. She has to plan content, film it and edit it. Plus keep up with all the lies and take orders from gleam and P&G - yes she gets paid a tit tonne, but I would hate feeling like my home isn't really my own. Having to second guess all my choices etc etc - you see how much of a mess she's making of this kitchen reveal..... I don't feel sorry for her though, she's chosen this. I just wouldn't chose it myself for all the money in the world.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.