Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine buying a new build home 3 years ago and completely changing it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ when they went to view the house she said her dad commented that they had lots of room on the side to put an extension on. If they wanted something bigger why not buy a bigger house?
as we all know this kitchen things been planned for months. No way can you get builders round, a kitchen designed, walls tested and the job booked in for next week after thinking of this 3 nights ago. I am getting my tiny 2m squared hall laminated, guy won’t be here to do measurements for another week. It’s frustrating because I know the measurements and I know what style I want but I have to wait.

Reactions: 17
The really sad thing is she doesn’t need a new kitchen and won’t use a new kitchen but she thinks of the headlines it’s something for newspapers to pick up and report she lives for headlines even though she makes out she hates them! ANYTHING to get attention and in the hope of more money.

Reactions: 11
Anyone able to check which members are watching this thread but not posting? See if we can see who she is. Hiiiiiya 🧐

Reactions: 18
I said this earlier. It's needed so she can go off on hols and come back to a new kitchen and everyone will see how much she deserves it.

I'm ready for the meltdown, Soph. Bloody love the drama. But please could you wait til after Love Island?!
I'm sure she will Love Island is her favourite 😂

Reactions: 3
Actually laughed out loud at this!!
She asked the builders to keep the tiles safe😂😂
There is no way tiles come off safely. All she will be making is a grey mosaic for fucks sake😂
You can get tiles off in one piece, depending on the tiles etc, my ex is a Tiler and has to do it more often than people would think, although he also charges extra as it can take a long time, so it will be costing her if they do take them off time by tile.

Reactions: 3
I’m gonna be honest guys, I kind of feel giving up. She is clearly using this site to close every single loophole anyone could use to question what she’s doing. Like with the kitchen stories tonight “the turn around time has been amazing so far” she’s lying about it all. What is the point in carrying on anymore 😳 we’re just doing her a favour!
I agree. I sometimes wonder what we are doing here. hardcore hinchers will never be swayed. They literally think of her as their queen. And she comes on here for her content and to answer questions that no one but us asked. i think when it comes to mrs hinch we are fighting a losing battle

Reactions: 16
Keep up with the passive aggressive comments Hun just making yourself look even more guilty of lying and talking rubbish 👏

Reactions: 14
It's like fastest finger first on Who Wants to be a Millionaire 🤣🤣🤣

Hi Soph!!

Are you gonna put them in the loft you want to live in?

Why not donate them to a family who need them?!
I’ve got a feeling if it’s not the loft 🙄 then it will be a boring storage unit just so she can get one up on us! Well done soph, you massive massive boasting prick. Feel like the last few hours of stories have been her justifying herself for us 🤪😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe she’ll donate them so she can take heat off this project that’s been so blaintantly lied about so she can be seen as saint sophlora

Reactions: 4
Of course she needs more cupboards...have you not seen all her baskets 😂😂
The Ella's kitchen packs take up an entire cupboard themselves

Then there's the zoflora cupboard

Then the mugshot cupboard

Hurry up with your meltdown Hinch, I could do with a laugh after the crappy few days I've had

Reactions: 15
Who the duck keeps tiles that their dad stuck on the wall? My dad's just fixed a split pipe under my bath perhaps I should have kept the old one for sentimental reasons and all that!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ugh her bleeping face does my head in. With or without Gretel. Although she is more attractive as Gretel as at least that's openly fake.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.