Mrs Hinch #105 Hinch is rattled reading too much tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny how she loves to write a hinch list and prides her self on this yet has her sister writing one for her?? bleeping idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’d put money on her going to Dubai... Stacey has been afterall 🙄
Maldives, Stacey was ther just a couple of months ago , plus didn’t she have her honeymoon ther? An all the bullshit why she didn’t want a party😤 soph you disgust me you are so transparent , you had no party because your kitchen was already planned an so was your holiday ffs , minions wakes wakey 👋🏼

Reactions: 12
She took minkeh on honeymoon so why not?
What a bullshitter this girl is. I said before she needs a list of the lies. She literally cannot keep up with them.

Who was keeping the running tally of freebies taken? This holiday will be on there! We must be circa £40k now?

ps -disney with a baby? Why? (I think it will be a hot location).
That will be her next book!! Mrs Hinch Book of Lies 👌 The BS Tracker 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she always say Trolls ? Why can’t she just say Tattle because that whole post is answering all the questions asked here , do you think it’s maybe she is scared to mention us as people will come here and read and some will finally realise ! every time she makes a post like this is a win for us us tattlers are most certainly annoying her she really believes she has most fooled we are a thorn in her side because we have her sussed and one day soon so will many of her followers 👍😊

Reactions: 25
I cannot actually believe she needs somebody else to write her a list for HER baby!
She looks after him that little she doesn’t even know what he needs!
Not being funny but he’s 8 months old- she’s had 8 months to figure this out! It ain’t difficult!
I’ve never called her any names before because I generally think it’s childish but she is actually dense!!!

Reactions: 23
I’m actually sort of glad she’s going on holiday just in the sense she’s been sitting on all this money yet all she does is go to Home Bargains and Costa. If that was me you wouldn’t see me for dust. New kitchen? Don’t even know what my old kitchen looks like mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think it'll be too far as she doesn't want to be away from Henry Handsomes.
The kitchen will definitely be completed whilst she's away hence why someone is staying at the house not just to look after Henry but to oversee the building works.
You're right usually Henry would go to her parents house.

Reactions: 6
I feel like she might not be going anywhere particularly fancy as a way to say ‘see guyzzzzz, I could have gone anywhere in the whole world, yous guessed New York, Maldives etc and I’ll be real and say I could have gone there but I just wanted to come here, maybe I’m strange, but big fancy holidays don’t matter to me blah blah blah’

I know she said they are going out of the country but the first place I thought of was center parcs or something. Something low key so she can then rub it in that even though she could have done anything in the world, that was all she wanted. Make her look like ‘sweet ole relatable Soph who doesn’t care about the big holidays as long as she’s got her family’.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think Sophie will ever lose those true hincers. They are too wrapped up in her to see the real her. She admitted she has already paid for the kitchen she said she would never change and only thought about it on Thursday but none of them picked up ok it. Instead she had some bint sending her a message to say she doesn’t have to explain herself. Well she kinda does. Her followers want to be like her so she has a duty to explain that actually she didn’t pay for the kitchen so that she doesn’t get 100’s of people in debt trying to be like her. Then you get that other dumb witch putting up a post about trolls and how she herself has been trolled. You haven’t been trolled love. Someone told you it was odd to be so obsessed with Mrs hinch and her baby. That’s not trolling. These guys don’t even know the meaning of trolling and I resent that Mrs hinch refers to us as trolls. I watched that documentary of that girl from little mix and she was trolled. That’s what trolling is. People who are trolled have even committed suicide. They have been to frighten to even go online. Mrs hinch hardly looks frightened about documenting her whole life. Mrs hinch needs to be careful coz if she is ever really trolled she won’t even know how to cope.
True story 👏🏼

Reactions: 4
Yes she paid to have her extension built, however the flooring, blinds, curtains, furniture and decorative items were mostly *gifted. More lies again Soph. Also I am sure she mentioned months ago she did not want to go abroad for her birthday.....

I AM FUMINGGGGGGGGG!!

HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT SEE WHAT SHE IS UP TO! I know people are brainwashed but this is all SO obvious!!
“Thanks guyzzzzzz because of you all, it means we can get our kitchen done, we can afford to just jet off on holiday.”
Just when I thought she couldn’t get any worse, she’s proved me wrong!!!
LYING TOXIC NARCISSISTIC twit!!!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I AM FUMINGGGGGGGGG!!

HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT SEE WHAT SHE IS UP TO! I know people are brainwashed but this is all SO obvious!!
“Thanks guyzzzzzz because of you all, it means we can get our kitchen done, we can afford to just jet off on holiday.”
Just when I thought she couldn’t get any worse, she’s proved me wrong!!!
LYING TOXIC NARCISSISTIC twit!!!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

I hate that she is so smug about it all and the blatant lies make me livid too. Hate when someone attempts to insult others intelligence and has the arrogance to try!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Such an attention beg!

Why not just tell people where you're going if you're going to do several stories about going away?

We booked a week to Greece yesterday and I put it on Facebook. No big reveals from me!

Reactions: 11
I find her level of deludedness (don't even know if that's a word lol) hilarious. How famous does she actually think she is, saying she uses that stupid Gretel filter so the press don't print pictures of her 🤣🤣. Reality check Soph, no one cares, all you do is clean your house and sell a tit load of chemicals and tat. Get over yourself you deluded cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.