Mrs Hinch #105 Hinch is rattled reading too much tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't be going anywhere unless its VIP she is a celeb now after all. And with her ( only when convenient ) anxiety she wouldn't cope in disney around us normal people ...she would have to have it all closed off 😂🧐... I see a trip with Stacey and co #gifted central coming then home to the new surprise ( not at all a surprise) birthday present aka kitchen!
Didnt she say she’d see Stacey this week when she pops round for a cuppa?

Poor Stace is gonna turn up with a big mac meal x 2 and only the builders are gonna be there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The queen of lists who has just brought out a book of lists cant even write a list and needs her sister to do it for her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
My gut feel is euro disney. You know, because she's read that she should take ronnieblesshim places he would enjoy. That and the fact she's a 7 year old playing at being a grown up.

Genuine question incoming - what does Jamie eat? So ronron has pouches, she has textured pouches and Henry has all the treats...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Surely Ma and Pa Barker would have Henry whilst they are away so yep more than likely they are going aswell🙄

Reactions: 10
Oh my bleeping god! Her sister has done her a list of what she'll need every day?! 😂😂😂 is she a child?! How is she not mortified by that??
If i got my sister to do that she'd probably punch me in the face for being such a head
I mean I too am a first time mum and when we went for a weekend away I did panic about what I needed to take, but I know what my baby needs every day and I'm a grown up so I just took pretty much everything!!! Used maybe one bag!! 😂

Reactions: 15
She’s so calculated ‘I’m taking you all with me, we’re all in this together’ no you’re bleeping off on a massive holiday you can afford from selling people Minkey’s they don’t need. She’ll share some sunset pics though with a ballad over the top saying ‘she doesn’t know how it all happened’ and then they’ll come back and show off the new kitchen... and all the free tit she’ll fill it with. I just can’t. I really can’t cope with these talentless vacuums.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Maybe her 30th will be in the bleeping field she loves so much. 30th and glamping.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
My gut feel is euro disney. You know, because she's read that she should take ronnieblesshim places he would enjoy. That and the fact she's a 7 year old playing at being a grown up.

Genuine question incoming - what does Jamie eat? So ronron has pouches, she has textured pouches and Henry has all the treats...
[/QUOTE

Can’t see them doing Disney, too much like hard work all that walking around plus planning that goes in to it, nah not a chance, it will be somewhere hot so she can lounge on the beach all day with Jamie whilst ma Barker takes over baby sitting duties!

I don’t think Sophie will ever lose those true hincers. They are too wrapped up in her to see the real her. She admitted she has already paid for the kitchen she said she would never change and only thought about it on Thursday but none of them picked up ok it. Instead she had some bint sending her a message to say she doesn’t have to explain herself. Well she kinda does. Her followers want to be like her so she has a duty to explain that actually she didn’t pay for the kitchen so that she doesn’t get 100’s of people in debt trying to be like her. Then you get that other dumb witch putting up a post about trolls and how she herself has been trolled. You haven’t been trolled love. Someone told you it was odd to be so obsessed with Mrs hinch and her baby. That’s not trolling. These guys don’t even know the meaning of trolling and I resent that Mrs hinch refers to us as trolls. I watched that documentary of that girl from little mix and she was trolled. That’s what trolling is. People who are trolled have even committed suicide. They have been to frighten to even go online. Mrs hinch hardly looks frightened about documenting her whole life. Mrs hinch needs to be careful coz if she is ever really trolled she won’t even know how to cope.

Reactions: 37
I reckon it’s the Maldives so she can talk about her honeymoon and give her another opportunity to show off the wedding photos.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
We went to Dubai for my 30th a few years ago with our eldest and actually it was ace for the kids. The plane journey was fine going out but a nightmare coming back when we were delayed an hour on the tarmac so kids were all going mental before we’d even taken off. I’m going to guess Dubai for her to be going to so she can shop and feel so important etc cos you know alll the z Celebs go there now. I bleeping ate her I really do

Reactions: 27

Too cold. ! Somewhere warm with a pool me thinks !

Reactions: 6
If I had the money I'd take my kids to Disney. Luckily they love their holidays to Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿😁

Hope Ronnie's little ears are ok on the flight!

Reactions: 9
Can I join in with holiday bingo 🥳

my hunch is Maldives as that's where the Essex folk go and I think she needs a good 7-14 days away for the bitchin-kitchen to complete.

But also maybe a chance that it will be a trip to euro disney 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean I too am a first time mum and when we went for a weekend away I did panic about what I needed to take, but I know what my baby needs every day and I'm a grown up so I just took pretty much everything!!! Used maybe one bag!! 😂
I was the same with my first when we went away, just use your common sense don't you 😂 it's honestly made me laugh so much that her sister has done a list. Absolute freak

Reactions: 12
Missing: Sophs Anxiety 🙄

I bet she goes away swans around no worries in the world. Meals out, time to relax.., showing how easy it is having a baby 🥱

Reactions: 17
Just had an image of her getting the cases from loft, kicking trace back under the Christmas stuff "i have no use for you yet trace, back you go" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
We went to Dubai for my 30th a few years ago with our eldest and actually it was ace for the kids. The plane journey was fine going out but a nightmare coming back when we were delayed an hour on the tarmac so kids were all going mental before we’d even taken off. I’m going to guess Dubai for her to be going to so she can shop and feel so important etc cos you know alll the z Celebs go there now. I bleeping ate her I really do

I could see it being Dubai as well. This time of year isn't too hot there for babies and not as long flying time. Plus as other people has said Stacey has been there, and anything Stacey can do Soph can do better 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.